BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Meggie I am so sorry xx
Dolly I am on my phone I cant really see much at all its being funny bout what it will an won't show xx but I did giggle when I saw what your hubby said bless him I love how simple things are for them he sounds like a proper sweety xx
Mackjess yay go you an your :bfp: fingers crossed it all goes really well at the clinic x
How's everyone doing? Sorry if I have missed anyone I am on my phone I am bout to get ready for work xx
Afm I had another bfn today. Af was also due but I ov'd late so anytime between today an Monday will probably not test til Monday now as u have a busy weekend with the kids the flat is almost finished so gonna get it done x no longer bloated no cramps no back ache no nothing no symptoms of pregnancy or af x

Hey ladies sorry been MIA been moving into the new house so havent had internet :)
Mackjess SOO excited for you congradulations!!! :)

Afm tested at 10 dpo and bfn havent tested since but pretty doubtful. I ll test if af doesnt come next wednesday shes due today or tomrrow. So we shall see.
Sorry for the ladies that af did come and good luck to those still left to test!

MACKJESS!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! I'm glad one of us Kansans got our :bfp: this month!!! And you thought you were out...:happydance:

Thank you! You better be right behind me!!

Thanks everyone. And Gnomette - I had no symptoms other than PMS and thought I was out this month. Totally shocked. Last month when I 'felt' pregnant the witch showed up, so you never know!!

I am not that excited yet. Just got a urine confirmation at the doc, but the bloodwork with my beta HCG and progesterone levels won't come back until Monday. I think I will feel better after I know what those results are. I'm not exactly negative, but too nervous to be excited just yet.

Prayer, fx and babydust for everyone on this very lucky thread!!!
:dust:

Some have asked if I did anything different this month, and I did. I used preseed during BDing, OPKs to get my date right, and almost followed the SMEP plan, except for once with DH had a cold.

I saw yall were talking about SMEP the details are below if anyone is intrested. They say its a 40% success rate if DH has good quality sperm.

"Try" every other night starting Day 8
Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks
Begin ovulation testing on Day 10
When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row
Skip one night, then do one last "try"
Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun
If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.
Statistics coming in from women who write me show that about 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, about double the number of the normal population who are not on the plan. This assumes, of course, that you waited for a normal cycle to begin after your loss, and did not begin trying before having a period after a miscarriage. Many women do not ovulate in that first cycle

Krystinab--Thanks for posting this. I pretty much followed the plan except I didn't get the 2 nights in a row, we didn't BD either of those nights because DH was sick. We did the every other day up until I got the positive OPK, then the one last try night because he was feeling better. Apparently it worked. And we did wait one cycle after the m/c to try again. It totally worked!! :happydance:

Im glad that it did work for u mackjhess!!! Soo excited for u!! :) I in part hope af doesnt show up for me, its 15 dpo and my lp has varied between 15-13 days so af could be here any minute. But another bfn at 12dpo pretty much confirmed i was out, because last pregancy i had a bfp at 9dpo!! Either way tho i think i d be ok if af does show up.

Sally you could still get a bfp every baby is different. Praying you will get bfp!

Gnomette Praying AF won't come and you get bfp when you test!

Mackjess Congrats!

Hello everyone. I have been reading this forum since august. I just became official. My story:
I have 2 wonderful boys from my not so wonderful ex-husband. I am currently engaged to a great man, 5 yrs this month!:happydance:

He treats my boys like his own. My youngest was only one when I met my soul mate. He began calling him Daddy on his own, around 18 months, before we even lived together! The first time he called my fiance Daddy, he was almost in tears- so cute!

Well, he has been wanting a baby for awhile, but I have been hesitant...
I have Grave's disease (notorious for causing miscarriages, although I currently am controlled thru meds), as well as only one ovary/tube.due to cancer.

Back around the 7th of August, I found out I was pregnant. I was scared at first, but soon became as excited as my OH. Before this I had 3 m/c, all chemical pregnancies.

Between grave's, and 3 consecutive m/c's, I was immediately high risk. I had roughly 6 u/s between august and september. My hcg was very high - 19k at fetal age 4wks. They"claimed" no twin.

Long story short, I had VERY mild spotting/cramping mid sempt.

I went for a scan, no HB, fetal demise.

They were very cold in how they handled it. My OH had to stay home with our boys that day, so I was alone. Devastated to say the least. I was in denial. 2 dayys later I went to the ER. I wanted a second opinion. Bingo! HB found, but only 96. Also had a sub chorionic hematoma that the doc said not to worry about. Also had an enlarged yolk sac - 11mm, when it should be <5. "threatened miscarriage, follow up in 3days" my hcg wadonly 35k - after being 19k over 2 wks prior!

F/up U/S : no heart beat, no growth (baby measured 6wk 3days, gest sac 7wk5day, and should have been closer to 9)

Omg was I upset, could barely speak. The doc saids he would give be a week to mc naturally. 4 days later it happened, and OMG! The pain was unbearable. I screamed, cried, went through a LOT of pads, under wear, shorts, towels (TMI sorry)....it looked like someone was murdered in my bathroom. I went back to the ER. This us when I passed the twin no one saw, that I knew was there (hello! High hcg, in maternity clothes at 6wks, despite being petite and never showing till about 16 wks with my boys, not mention that the same day I got bfp I had to go up a cup size in my bra)...

I was miserable, my fiance dumb founded. My grave's is controlled, and my pregnancies with my boys were totally normal.

Since mid september, I became baby crazy! Literally! Have probably spent $100 in hpt's.
I've bee. All over the net. Reading here can help.

I finally got AF last friday, about 7 wks from m/c.
We want to ttc NOW! I started and sure enough, my bbt went from h98.2-98.4 avg to 97.9!

In the past I almost could always tell when I o'd. I get the pain. But to be safe, I bought my first ever OPK. I don't know how I wnt from hesitant

Sorry, wasn't done,lol, forgive my "newness"

Anyway, not sure how I went from hesitant to baby crazed, but here I am. The loss of our babies has really effected me. At work, 2 girls other than me are pregnant. No problems. There is also another who miscarried around the time I did.

One girl has pre-eclampsia, but doing well. The other is 41, no problems either. I am 32, the other girl that suffered only 23!

I pray there is enough sticky baby dust for all of us! If my cycle works out just right, I just may get a bfp on our 5th anniversary, nov 30th! That's when af is due next. I'm hoping when I wake up I get a bfp and not AF!

Thanks so much for sharing your stories ladies!

Angel, that is a heartbreaking story! I am so sorry for your losses. Maybe the fact that it was twins was too much and when you get prego next time it will probably be one baby and be fine? I have no idea, but I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Good news that you seem to be fertile to get pregnant OK. Did they do any testing after the m/c.

Again, just devastating. FX for you.

Has anyone ever experienced any preg symptoms around 7 Dpo..? I feel sick in the stomach and indegestion...my nips are sore but always are 2 weeks from AF and on...I wanna test in the morning but am sooo scared..will be the first test since my miscarriage...oh plus I have been getting bouts of light headedness or dizzyness..i actually have it right now..wierd...is this all in my head?

I mean 2 week before AF and on they are sore

Has anyone ever experienced any preg symptoms around 7 Dpo..? I feel sick in the stomach and indegestion...my nips are sore but always are 2 weeks from AF and on...I wanna test in the morning but am sooo scared..will be the first test since my miscarriage...oh plus I have been getting bouts of light headedness or dizzyness..i actually have it right now..wierd...is this all in my head?

I had spotting and a few symptoms at 6 DPO.

Mackjess. Haven't had much time to be on but saw u'r bfp! Congrats!!! That's awsome! Hoping for sticky bean for you!

Morning ladies!! Jabish I felt like I had pre af symptoms as of yesterday (7dpo) but actually I felt symptoms even before that, although they may just be coincidence.. Because I'm yet to have a :bfp: !
8dpo today and stark white :bfn: so yesterday's must've been an evap or line eye.. Or a combination of both!
Welcome angel, sorry to hear of your losses, hope u get your rainbow bubba soon.
How's everyone doing today? Xxx

hi angel wings sorry for your loss it sounds like you have a wonderful oh now though xx good luck ttc an fingers crossed you have a sticky one xx
dolly its still early yet don't give up hope xx
don't you give up either sally i am in the same position as you are i am now 13dpo an af has not turned up but i haven't tested yet today as i am just going to bed now as i worked last night so we will see i have no appetite an i am exhausted so we will see what happens i probably won't test til tomorrow now though as i am not sure if it will count as fmu if i have only slept for 3-4 hrs xx
happy testing girlys loves an:dust: to all :hugs:

MACKJESS!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you! I'm glad one of us Kansans got our :bfp: this month!!! And you thought you were out...:happydance:

Thank you! You better be right behind me!!

Thanks everyone. And Gnomette - I had no symptoms other than PMS and thought I was out this month. Totally shocked. Last month when I 'felt' pregnant the witch showed up, so you never know!!.

I had that "feeling" I was pregnant this month and I got AF, so maybe next month...

Angel- I am so sorry for your losses, but welcome! I am praying that you get your :bfp: and sticky bean soon! Ian praying for a Christmas miracle for myself and all you ladies!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Angel I'm so sorry about your loss!! Praying you get a BFP this month!

Jabish I hope you get BFP! But you may want to wait a while to test. If you do test and get BFN just remember it's still early.

Dolly You could get BFP still! Praying for you too!

Gnomette I'm praying you get BFP!

Praying for all of you to get BFP's! And for those of us whom AF got this month praying we all get xmas BFP's!

dolly, jabish and gnomette fx for all of you. Dolly, do you have FRERs for closer to your AF date? My IC looked less positive when the others got darker so I've lost faith in them. OPKs worked great 2 months in a row, the HCGs....not so much.

Thoughts with our already prego ladies with their sticky beans.

baby dust for everyone to get xmas bfp's!!

ya ...I did test this morning and got a BFN....tore the test apart to examin and it was very -

so Imma wait til tuesday to test again that will be 10 DPO

Hey ladies!! Thankyou to all for the well wishes :hug: I'm working today so had no time to obsess for once! Hahah. Absolutely exhausted though and very gassy and crampy. Yeh mackjess I've got one Free stashed and I'm saving it till either Monday or Tuesday.. Will be 10dpo Monday. Yeh I've lost faith in the ic's too after seeing yours. Have u done any more?
Gnomette did u test? Xxx

:dust: sending postive thoughts to all of u! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"