BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

I Don't think i am gonna test in the morning ...I am gonna try and take a mental break til AF is due and see what happens..Thanx Dollybird for the support..your a sweetie :)

Thank You IVYLANE...you made me feel better...it's just been a rollercoaster..my emotions are all over the place the past couple of days

Taken me a while to catch up again.... Welcome to the new ladies. And to those whose af arrived :nope: so rubbish.

Mackjess, that is such amazing news, so happy for you, it actually gave me a tear in my eye as its so nice to see a bfp!! :happydance:

Af arrived for me on thurs, only 10 days after ovulation. But first cycle after mc so hoping its all just messed up. I asked my doctor if I should be concerned at a 10 day lp or my norm of 12 days and she was useless and said no no nothing to worry about it. I swear sometimes I feel i know more than the doctors!! Was v upset and cried a lot of thurs and fri, also ill with flu on antibiotics which prob didn't help how I felt. So me and DH have booked a holiday for 2 weeks time, which should also be when I next ovulate, woop woop!! Really need a break. Sounds stupid but I feel like I am still grieving even though I was only 5 weeks :cry:

Looking forward to some BFP's tomorrow as seems to be lots of you testing and some promising symptoms, fingers crossed. Xx

Yay! Baby making vacation! Sounds awsome! I want one! Lol....as for grieving...that's totally normal...I didn't even make it to 5 weeks but I still think of it every day...it's been over a month and 3 weeks and other than my husband most every one else seems to have forgotten about it and it's life as usual...but it isn't for us. We can go on with life and pretend but I've been finding out lately that It effects you in ways you don't even know sometimes. So don't feel stupid for grieving! You lost a baby..A BABY! That's a HUGE deal! I'm very sorry for your loss and hoping your baby making vacation is at the very least a wonderful time well spent with hubby.

Thank You IVYLANE...you made me feel better...it's just been a rollercoaster..my emotions are all over the place the past couple of days

Go raging pregnancy hormones! ::wink::

I am nerves about testing also, im very afraid for a BFN too :wacko:... i bought two tests i guess cuz i wanted to test to night if by any chance there could be any sign of a lovely line!.. i dont know why but i feel like im out this month already !!.. i hope u receive a + !! this has to be one of the hardest things ..feeling like we have almost no controll over it..!! guess im having a power struggle with my body! good luck ladies and lots of happiness and joy until we get to the + :)

Afm ladies- been busy at work today so no obsessing for me! Lol. Boobs hurt still but could be normal who knows.. Bit apprehensive for testing tomorrow... Not looking forward to getting another :bfn: xxx

Aww girlys all stressing this babymaking stuff is all too much its attacks your brain an everything its awful well an when you do get those lines its even worse cause you are so worried about all those nightmares coming back again to haunt you but its so worth it I would say try not to stress but it seems impossible not too we just have to stick together an get there together an know we will all get there the good thing is that we all know is that we can get pregnant so it will happen it just may take a bit of time xx I know a lot of you say to pray an if I am honest I struggle with it I have lost so much I struggle but what I do believe is that you have to have the bad things happen to appreciate the good an to loose something so wanted an so precious only means that something amazing is on the way waiting to happen that the bad happens so we appreciate it all the more when it does so I know we will all get our take home rainbow babies an that it will happen so try an keep calm its our turn soon just remember to try enjoy the journey as much as you can cause it will only make you stronger make you fight harder an make you love more than you ever thought possible ok so I may be a bit off topic but I just wanted to give you all a little hope an know that even that bad things have a place in our lives to make us who we are with out it we would not be who we are today x ok so it maybe a gloomy xx but those baby's in the making will be the most loved of all an they will be so lucky they will come I promise xx

I needed to hear that gnomette...we do need eachother because noone else understands....i feel like i am 2 different people sometimes like i have 2 different lives...lol

I am very nervous...AF came around the 27th of last month. This is my first cycle after getting AF since my MMC back in September. I have not used ovulation tests or temping but I have been BD'ing, so I will see soon if I am in it still for November.

When is the soonest you guys think I could test?

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: !!!!!!!!!! Tested with first morning urine... Second line with frer - light but there within seconds!!! Xxx

Do yous think it looks ok for 11dpo?? Worried about how light it is xxx

Dolly hun that is defiantly a bfp xx yay so pleased for you xx get to the epu hun asap an get them to check bean is in the right place but its a pretty clear one xxx

Scan booked!! 3rd of December. As long as no bleeding or pain I've to carry on as normal. Pray for me ladies! I'm so scared! Xxx

Try not to worry hun xx got everything crossed for you xx much loves an hugs xx

Thank you Gnomette for those great words, made me feel a whole lot better

Dollybird yay! So pleased, fingers crossed for you.

AFM - no AF yet and no indication that she might be about to show (normal cycles pre mc were 10 day LP ish, and I'm now on 11dpo.) No particular symptoms other than being quite gassy (sorry!) - I am tired but not taking that as a sign of anything other than sleeping really badly due to being in a crappy hotel bed.

Testing on Thursday, which will be 14dpo (or could theoretically test tomorrow p.m., but probably better to wait till the morning...) - might go a bit mad by then.

Soooooooooo pleased for you Dollybird, that is amazing news!!!!
How very exciting, its scary I know but everyone will be praying this is a wholesome and happy bean for you.
I wouldn't worry about how light the line is, it's definitely a line and it's early so will get darker

This has cheered me up for the day. Now off to a job interview, eek...

Dolly just had a thought that may help you put your mind at ease of you get the cd with the conception indicator then if you do one a week then you can check that your levels are doing what they should if you feel like it would help xx that's what I did xx

Scan booked!! 3rd of December. As long as no bleeding or pain I've to carry on as normal. Pray for me ladies! I'm so scared! Xxx

So so very pleased for you, I know its scary, I know I will be scared if it happens for me after two losses but as everyone is saying there is every chance this is your rainbow baby! Everything crossed for you and wishing you loads luck for your scan. Xxxxxxxxxx:kiss:

Dolly just had a thought that may help you put your mind at ease of you get the cd with the conception indicator then if you do one a week then you can check that your levels are doing what they should if you feel like it would help xx that's what I did xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->