BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hi all!
Playing catch up and can't remember everyone's names but welcome to any new ones (and sorry for the losses that brought you here)
Sorry to those that the witch got : (
Mackjess...still following you and hope you get good results today at the dr! When I read u first started spotting I thought OH NO! Then couldn't get to your other posts quick enough to see if it stopped. I think all of us know what that sinking feeling is like when you see blood but hoping it's just implantation for you!
Afm...af winding down so I better get to ordering my supplies for this month...just didn't feel like doing it this past week and been too busy anyway
Hoping for BFPs for the rest who haven't yet been visited by the ol' aunt flo!

Gnomette - Sorry AF got you. If this cycle is the one with the non-tube side then I think it's a sign you are supposed to relax and enjoy your November. I would say Thanksgiving, but I don't think you are US. But you should try a thanksgiving dinner sometime, it's the best. Well, I don't really like turkey but the side dishes we make this time of year....OMG

Sally, welcome to your new cycle. If the witch had gotten me I would have been OV thanksgiving weekend. I was rather looking forward to making that a turkey day to remember. :winkwink::sex: So happy BDing this holiday season:happydance:

I can't wait for new testers tomorrow.

AFM - Left a vmail for the nurse at my OB to get my beta results from friday and my spotting yesterday and cramps last night. Honestly, they weren't real cramps. I can't tell if it's the antibiotics messing with my insides a bit (zpack so I think today is the last day I take it) or maybe if I even got some sore muscles from the whole body coughs. They don't feel anything like during the m/c and the spotting TOTALLY stopped so I'm actually pretty chill about it. My DH stayed home though so I wouldn't freak out. He is offering his moral support by still being asleep in bed. Men.:haha:

I actually got a good nights sleep last night, and without coughing I managed to make it a whole 7 hours without peeing. I took my remaining tests this AM. The IC finally showed a good positive today for the first time, and the clearblue easy has a very good positive. The test on top is from Friday, and barely has a faint line in person. Today is the day AF was supposed to show, so maybe the ICs work but just aren't good for early testing. My bbs and back still hurt. Slightly congested so not sure if the super smell sense has showed up for me this time yet.

To all the lovely ladies - good luck and baby dust. I've thought about writing a sarcastic list of things to do to get pregnant, because I was SO sure that I wasn't this time that I lost weight, bought new clothes, bras, gave blood, all kinds of silly stuff. :dohh: I love this thread. I'm not out of the woods yet with this very early pregnancy so I plan on sticking around. I can't wait to see more BFPs, and it sounds like some this week. :D

:dust:

Mackjess..so glad the spotting stopped! Hope you get your results soon : )

im glad somebody can relate to how i feel:) thanks Dolly!!

Lili I know exactly what u mean. My hubby thinks I am too and ill be so sad if I have to tell him I'm not. Think my heart will break :-( xxx

congrats to you !!:)

Gnomette - Sorry AF got you. If this cycle is the one with the non-tube side then I think it's a sign you are supposed to relax and enjoy your November. I would say Thanksgiving, but I don't think you are US. But you should try a thanksgiving dinner sometime, it's the best. Well, I don't really like turkey but the side dishes we make this time of year....OMG

Sally, welcome to your new cycle. If the witch had gotten me I would have been OV thanksgiving weekend. I was rather looking forward to making that a turkey day to remember. :winkwink::sex: So happy BDing this holiday season:happydance:

I can't wait for new testers tomorrow.

AFM - Left a vmail for the nurse at my OB to get my beta results from friday and my spotting yesterday and cramps last night. Honestly, they weren't real cramps. I can't tell if it's the antibiotics messing with my insides a bit (zpack so I think today is the last day I take it) or maybe if I even got some sore muscles from the whole body coughs. They don't feel anything like during the m/c and the spotting TOTALLY stopped so I'm actually pretty chill about it. My DH stayed home though so I wouldn't freak out. He is offering his moral support by still being asleep in bed. Men.:haha:

I actually got a good nights sleep last night, and without coughing I managed to make it a whole 7 hours without peeing. I took my remaining tests this AM. The IC finally showed a good positive today for the first time, and the clearblue easy has a very good positive. The test on top is from Friday, and barely has a faint line in person. Today is the day AF was supposed to show, so maybe the ICs work but just aren't good for early testing. My bbs and back still hurt. Slightly congested so not sure if the super smell sense has showed up for me this time yet.

To all the lovely ladies - good luck and baby dust. I've thought about writing a sarcastic list of things to do to get pregnant, because I was SO sure that I wasn't this time that I lost weight, bought new clothes, bras, gave blood, all kinds of silly stuff. :dohh: I love this thread. I'm not out of the woods yet with this very early pregnancy so I plan on sticking around. I can't wait to see more BFPs, and it sounds like some this week. :D

:dust:

I'm a dum dum, I forgot to post the pic of the tests. The internet cheapie was a tad darker, it faded a bit by the time I took the pic.

Attachments

• 2012-11-12 10.31.37.jpg
    2012-11-12 10.31.37.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 9
mackjess fingers crossed you get your results today :happydance::happydance:
sally sorry you got caught too xx :hugs:
good luck everyone testing tomorrow xx :dust:

anyone ever get a thin pink line day after using 6 day sooner answere brand hpt..cause it's definately there this morning..may have seen a hint of it last nite and talked myself out of it but not sure?/???/

I'm a dum dum, I forgot to post the pic of the tests. The internet cheapie was a tad darker, it faded a bit by the time I took the pic.

Wonderful lines!!! Wishing you LOADS luck xxxx

The OB finally called back. She thinks the spotting was the rest of the IB working its way out (I had 3 tiny red dots last Tuesday) and that my HCG and Progesterone look great for me being at 3/4 weeks. I'm going back in now for HCG to make sure it's rising like it should. I was so busy doing a happy dance that they were going to recheck it today that I forgot to ask what it was at Friday. My progesterone was at 19 whatever that means. So now just one more long wait until tomorrow to find out if HCG is doubling. I will feel SO much better then. For now I haven't relaxed enough to feel pregnant. I haven't even told my sister yet, as much as it pains me. Just sharing w/DH and you gals for now. I just can't get my hopes up yet unless tomorrow brings good news.

Congrats on your levels looking good so far, mackjess! That's great! Hope time flys by for you until you get your results tomorrow! I'm sure it will be fine! I know you don't feel like you can enjoy just yet but I hope you can soon! As you know, every moment with your little beanie is precious so try to enjoy him or her as best you can even during this waiting period : ) Not trying to tell you what to do of course lol! Congrats again!

I'm so so happy for you mackjess and ill have my fingers crosse your bloods rise! Please keep us all updated!!!
Sally sorry af got you!! Hope you have better luck next cycle!
Ooh ladies keep me updated on your tests tomorrow!!
Gnomette sorry to hear you and hubby had a tiff, hope yous make up soon. Glad he's being nice about it though.

:dust: xxx

Afm ladies- been busy at work today so no obsessing for me! Lol. Boobs hurt still but could be normal who knows.. Bit apprehensive for testing tomorrow... Not looking forward to getting another :bfn: xxx

I feel like i am loosing it ladies!!!!..i need a break from this computer but it's all i think about...i got a pink line on answere 6 day before test this morning but took it last night with neg result.....but a negative on dollar store test this afternoon....i can't take this today i feel like i am going into depression and eating everything in the house aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggg....just needed to vent...aint talking to my family about it ..im sure they are sick of me and my hubby don't wanna talk much at all either...you great ladies are all i have...

Taken me a while to catch up again.... Welcome to the new ladies. And to those whose af arrived :nope: so rubbish.

Mackjess, that is such amazing news, so happy for you, it actually gave me a tear in my eye as its so nice to see a bfp!! :happydance:

Af arrived for me on thurs, only 10 days after ovulation. But first cycle after mc so hoping its all just messed up. I asked my doctor if I should be concerned at a 10 day lp or my norm of 12 days and she was useless and said no no nothing to worry about it. I swear sometimes I feel i know more than the doctors!! Was v upset and cried a lot of thurs and fri, also ill with flu on antibiotics which prob didn't help how I felt. So me and DH have booked a holiday for 2 weeks time, which should also be when I next ovulate, woop woop!! Really need a break. Sounds stupid but I feel like I am still grieving even though I was only 5 weeks :cry:

Looking forward to some BFP's tomorrow as seems to be lots of you testing and some promising symptoms, fingers crossed. Xx

Good luck dollybird, hope it's two line test for you tomorrow. Do you feel like this might be ur month?
Totally relate jabish, so been there losing my marbles!
Womble,Yay to the holiday and lots of bd. I still grieve for my losses and will never forget

Aww Womble sorry about the witch! :-( hope u have better luck next cycle that you. i waited three months after my ectopic before trying again and i definitely needed it- as did my hubby. you're right to have yourself a wee break it will help relax you! :hugs: Aw jabish I know how u feel. Thankfully work has kept me busy so stopped my obsessing too much the last few days. Feel like my family gets a bit sick of me too going on about it, I tend just to come on this site to vent so that they don't think I'm too crazy and obsessed! Lol xxx

Thanks twinkle I do actually but I don't wanna get my hopes up. Have felt that way before.. Got a nosebleed spontaneously today for the first time since I was a kid!! Symptom?? Fingers crossed!! Xxx

I feel like i am loosing it ladies!!!!..i need a break from this computer but it's all i think about...i got a pink line on answere 6 day before test this morning but took it last night with neg result.....but a negative on dollar store test this afternoon....i can't take this today i feel like i am going into depression and eating everything in the house aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhggggggggggggg....just needed to vent...aint talking to my family about it ..im sure they are sick of me and my hubby don't wanna talk much at all either...you great ladies are all i have...

Sorry u feeling so down! This ttc is such an emotional rollercoaster! But a pink line! Everything I've read is that evap lines don't have color(on the pink ones anyway...blue ones just suck!) That's awsome! The 6 day before tests are super sensitive so I would go with that one! I believe many of the dollar store ones are accurate after you've missed your period (for some woman not until much later) . The 6 day before test was the one that picked up my chemical even when the test at the dr office didn't....so u may be seeing more bfps soon! Congrats! Don't want to get your hopes up for nothing but It really sounds promising to me : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->