BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Don't stress mackjess! It will just be old blood left over from implantation. It can take a few days after the implantation for all the blood to work it's way out (I read this just recently!) and I'd say te fact you have no pain and the frer was darker backs that theory up. So just you chill and enjoy this! Sending a wee prayer for your sticky bean! Xxx

thanks. I was up coughing quite a bit last night, and that meant I got up to pee more since I was awake. My frer was only a tad bit darker, but the line was much more solid and I'd just used the bathroom about 3 hours before I tested so not a lot of time for hcg to build up.

all I know is its going to be a loooong day. bloodwork comes back tomorrow. And my congestion from my cold was finally clearing up after all my coughing last night but I cried so much this morning that I got all snotty again. :cry:

I've got my work laptop in bed and my feet up. Going to try my best to distract myself and take it easy. once again, I'm so thankful for this site and you ladies. I just pray and hope I'm over reacting. I have a tendency to do that. :shrug:

Don't be daft your reaction is completely justified and understandable. I'm sure anyone who's experienced a loss would feel exactly the same. Try not to let worry ruin things for you though, as my dad always says to me worrying wont change anything so you might as well stop worrying and just enjoy. Xxx

Thank you Dolly. Your dad sounds like a very smart guy and that makes sense. :hugs:

Lilli I'm testing on Tuesday too!! That's when I'll be 11dpo.. Fingers crossed for us! Xxx

Hi Dolly!! nice to know i have somebody to impatiently wait "with"!! haha i woke up this morning just screaming inside to test, knowing it would have been negative ..still way to early so i didn't.

tuesday , what type of tes are you planning to use?

i think i will use a first response digital, i hate getting picky over the lines..bcuz my mind seems to make up lines that are not even there. if it says NOT PREGNANT or PREGNANT i cant denie it this way. have to be real and honest with myself!

i am praying for a BFP for you and any other ladies waitin for a special ghift!

Attachments

• 8teLm4.png
    8teLm4.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 2
also.. i forgot to add that i noticed that vanes in my neck and chest fade through out the day and are darkest in the mornings?..strange! still slight cramping almost in my very low belly either left or right and into my hip? like little pokes almost!

anybody else relate?

Lili-That's funny because my blue veins were more noticeable right before I went to bed. But they definitely changed throughout the day. All of your symptoms sound very good!!

AFM - My spotting seems to have slowed down or almost stopped. I have a few little twinges that I'm not sure I would call cramps. They feel nothing like AF or last time when I started my m/c. Honestly I could just be a little bloated/gassy thanks to being preggers and the antibiotics I'm on. I am also eating lunch super late because I was all nervous. TG the spotting didn't start until after breakfast or I'm not sure I'd been able to eat anything all morning!

So, I'm a little bit more optimistic, and still impatient for results tomorrow. I'm hoping they have me come in for more bloodwork just to confirm my HCG is climbing. Honestly I have to whiz SO often I don't know how I'll ever get better HCG results on home tests. LOL

My symptoms have stayed the same and now I have the lower back pain, which I never get. So doing my best to be hopeful. I want to say thank you to listening to me and responding. I truely know that people across the states and overseas have thought about and prayed for my little bean, and I'm more grateful for that than I can ever put into words.

I hope we all have blessed Mondays, we get some OPK+, BDing, and of course some BFPs over the next week.

that will make 4 of us testing....anyone gonna wait and tell your families on thanksgiving if you get your BFP...I am gonna try and hold out for christmas since A WEEK AFTER i told them last time it ended in m/c..

Congrats on your bfp's guys and fingers crossed for sticky beans.
I will shortly be entering the two week wait.
Hope can join you in celebrating soon

Hi thanks for ur reply !! i guess i should have mentioned i work nights 12am -8am..so i suppose the "morning " for the world would be night time for me. perhaps we match up there?

very confusing when you work nights you cant really use "tiredness" or those types to guess or place symptoms!.. ..my fiance keeps saying UR PREGNANT i feel it !! kind of making me feel like if im not pregnant this month that i let him down or failed him.. kind of off topic but have any of you ladies had that feeling?..

Lilie anna

Lili-That's funny because my blue veins were more noticeable right before I went to bed. But they definitely changed throughout the day. All of your symptoms sound very good!!

AFM - My spotting seems to have slowed down or almost stopped. I have a few little twinges that I'm not sure I would call cramps. They feel nothing like AF or last time when I started my m/c. Honestly I could just be a little bloated/gassy thanks to being preggers and the antibiotics I'm on. I am also eating lunch super late because I was all nervous. TG the spotting didn't start until after breakfast or I'm not sure I'd been able to eat anything all morning!

So, I'm a little bit more optimistic, and still impatient for results tomorrow. I'm hoping they have me come in for more bloodwork just to confirm my HCG is climbing. Honestly I have to whiz SO often I don't know how I'll ever get better HCG results on home tests. LOL

My symptoms have stayed the same and now I have the lower back pain, which I never get. So doing my best to be hopeful. I want to say thank you to listening to me and responding. I truely know that people across the states and overseas have thought about and prayed for my little bean, and I'm more grateful for that than I can ever put into words.

I hope we all have blessed Mondays, we get some OPK+, BDing, and of course some BFPs over the next week.

Is there 4 of us testing on tuesday?...hope we can all hold out..not promising anything here,,...are any of the rest of you getting cramps and wierd feelings in uterus..plus i am extremely thirsty..8 DPO here

Gnomette So sorry af got you! Some studies show that you o on one side one month and the other side the next. My mom and I can both feel it when we o, and we've both observed that whichever side we usually lay on we o most of the time on that side. Hopefully this gives you some more hope for next month!

Mackjess Brown blood means old blood so probably just left over implantation bleeding. I will be praying that little bean sticks!

Good luck to everyone who's going to be testing soon! I'm praying for you all to get BFP's this month!

For those of us with AF, praying we all get BFP's for Christmas!

Lili I know exactly what u mean. My hubby thinks I am too and ill be so sad if I have to tell him I'm not. Think my heart will break :-( xxx

Lilli, not so much when it came to testing as oh pretty much had the oh well there's always next month attitude, he even said that to me this time after I got a bfn on a digi at 9dpo even though there was clear lines in ics :haha: BUT I worry when he says it's going to be alright this time I just know it.... I try to remain optimistic and pray pray pray that it is going to be ok this time xxx

Wow, lots of testers tomorrow!! how exciting, there is sure to be at least one BFP in there?!
Anyone having symptoms (real or imagined?)
It really is an emotional roller coaster and DH's mean well but sometimes they just cant say or do the right thing.
That's why it's so great to have the ladies here to see us through the waiting, the testing and hopefully the celebrating too :happydance:

hi!! i have weird cramps too!..and like poking almost pin poking in my uterus very strange.. hopfully not AF getting ready!! an im testing tuesday!! better to wait insted of a higher chance of a false neg !

Is there 4 of us testing on tuesday?...hope we can all hold out..not promising anything here,,...are any of the rest of you getting cramps and wierd feelings in uterus..plus i am extremely thirsty..8 DPO here

hi!! i have weird cramps too!..and like poking almost pin poking in my uterus very strange.. hopfully not AF getting ready!! an im testing tuesday!! better to wait insted of a higher chance of a false neg !

ok so i'm not the only one..i did give in and test last night and was a negative but it is still early...tomorrow i will be 10 dpo and that still may be early but imma try anyway

I got a BFN this morning but still no sign of AF. I'm now away from home for a couple of days so will be testing Thursday if she still hasn't turned up...

hi all sorry i have not been around for the last couple of days much i have been doing more to the house an selling bits so that i can get a dining table x
good luck to everyone testing this week
mackjess brown blood is not a problem but do mention it when you get your results an see if they will give you an early scan to check you over xx
had a bit of a tiff with hubby yesterday i told him af had arrived when he was half asleep an all he said was well i thought you would an that was it so i went off in a mood an when i told him later he said awww i love you anyway xx so i stayed in a mood all day an ended up getting upset with him later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->