BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Mackjess- try not to freak out too bad or assume the worst. Maybe they are just taking more care bc of your previous m/c? My OB said to expect more testing and a closer watch.
Regarding 1st AF post m/c- mine was horrible which is unusual. Crazy heavy & cramps that were reminiscent of m/c. I think your body is really trying to make a clean slate.

Don't cry Mackjess, you don't know anything is wrong, literally the doctor may have been in clinic all morning and will go through all the results once they get a break. Understand your nerves though, but stay strong and see what the results are. Praying for you.

Pray, take showers that overlap so you get a few minutes in the bathroom. That's the only way we got BD'ing in when I stayed at my sisters. They thought I was just blow drying my hair and DH was in the shower or something. ;) We were staying in my niece's room, so no way we did it in there! lol

Lol..that's so gonna be us. Pretty sure we will be out of town too...but ever since we were newly weds the family has been used to us ducking into the bathroom or guest room for "unexplained reasons" lol ...and we went almost 10 years before we decided to have kids....so they'll never suspect a thing... mwaaa haaa haaa...lame attempt at evil laugh. Well here's hoping all of us O ing at inconvienient times still get our BFP this time around!

Womble my first af was weird too- very right red, and mucusy almost.. My last one was the same.. The doctor warned me that my af would be "out of the ordinary" though.
Mackjess honey chin up. It probes ably is just that the docs busy.. I work in a hospital and its often the case that we have results, but even if they are good ones we're not allowed to give them until the doctor has seen them. I've everything crossed for u and will be including you in my prayers xxx

So sorry mackjess! Hoping for the best for you!

Pray, take showers that overlap so you get a few minutes in the bathroom. That's the only way we got BD'ing in when I stayed at my sisters. They thought I was just blow drying my hair and DH was in the shower or something. ;) We were staying in my niece's room, so no way we did it in there! lol

Lol..that's so gonna be us. Pretty sure we will be out of town too...but ever since we were newly weds the family has been used to us ducking into the bathroom or guest room for "unexplained reasons" lol ...and we went almost 10 years before we decided to have kids....so they'll never suspect a thing... mwaaa haaa haaa...lame attempt at evil laugh. Well here's hoping all of us O ing at inconvienient times still get our BFP this time around!

Hehehe that made me giggle! Me and hubby are the same always seem to get caught in the act! Haha. Xxx

I missed a lot...how many BFP did we get?

Four I think!!!! I need to go back through and count properly though!!

I might be 5 don't count me out yet my girlies.....I went to work today and took my laptop to catch up on the the crazinesss on this site because I have nothing to do at work. Came home and did an OPK and got another smiley face???????????? I should be due for AF but I'll take the smiley face and was wondering whoelse O'd 2x in 1 cycle????? Going to BD be back ladies before the school bus comes...lol:happydance:

Interview was for a different physio job and guess what.. I got it! hoping this is my lucky month.
Just entering the 2 week wait.....

My HCG was 30 on Friday and 232 on Monday. Thank heavens.

Congrats twinkle that's fab!! Ohh mtln that's odd!! Have u tried a preg test?? What dpo are u? Xxx

Mackjess that's brilliant!! And a really impressive rise.. More than doubled! Xxx

My OB's nurse took pity on me and called with the results. She said the doc would also calling me after she reviewed them to give me the do's/dont's and results. Since they looked good the nurse called me anyway. Yay for her!!! And I knew I was probably being silly the entire time I was freaking out! lol

MTLN- I would take a prego test!! HCG can show up on OPKs!!

Great news Mackjess! So pleased :)

Well done twinkle, hope this is your lucky month.

Mtnl, if af is due and you got a smiley OPK, I'd be v v tempted to do a preg test!!

My HCG was 30 on Friday and 232 on Monday. Thank heavens.

Awesome......here is a tad bit of info from my last m/c for all u girlies that will be waiting for hcg results....BTw the last time I got a smiley face the controol lines where not very dark this time thy were both super dark...So I bd'd!!!!! Hey ya never know it's lik the lottery....lol here is what was printed out on my dr report

Pregnant (gestational AGE)
0-1 wks 5-50miu/ml
1-2wks 50-500miu/ml
2-3wks 100-5,000miu/ml
3-4wks 500-10,000miu/ml
4-5wks 1,000-50,0000miu/ml
5-6wks 10,000-100,000miu/ml
6-8wks 15,000-200,000mu/ml
8-12wks 10,000-100,000miu/ml

HCG levels through 1st trimester!!!! Hope that helps anyone....So excited that I had another smiley face my last AF was 10/12 so 30days ago.....??????So confused but hoping to still be in the running just a few weeks behind...I can't wait to be in baby bliss!!!!! My girls are 7 and 4 and well don't need mommy as much anymore.....:hugs::thumbup:

Dolly bird i couldn't wait ti get home from work and see if you got your BFP...so so happy for you !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->