BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Thank you ladies! I'm just so so terrified!! But excited too.. I feel different this time so who knows.. Gnomette that's a brill idea I will do that.. Was thinking of getting another frer anyways and doing it In a weeks time to check progression.
Twinkle good luck with your interview!!! What's the job for??
Averitable good luck testing in thurs.. Hope u get a :bfp: too!
Anyone else testing good luck!!! Keep us updated! Xxx

O MY GOD! congrats! im so happy for you and ur family! :)

as for me.. i tested this morning bfn.. i can see a line but with my eye making lines on everything these days i dont think its positive....praying my ovluation dates are just wrong..and my period with its ever changing date is just being mean to me and i get my bfp too!! congrats again :) :happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Omg Congradulations dolly!!! All that stress about ovulation totally worked out for you!! Sooo excited for you darling Congrads again!! xx

CONGRATS DOLLY!!
According to my temp, I have not ovulated yet, but am getting a pain in my right (only ovary I have) side, that feels like ovulation pain, which I get ALMOST every month... Last month, I got it twice (???).... 4 days apart. Today is (probably ) 4 days before I will ovulate. I wonder if it's possible to get pain as the egg is "preparing" to leave, AND as it leaves?? Last month, I had the pain, but no EWCM...then 3 or 4 days later, I had the pain again, with temp rise, and EWCM.....If I get pain/temp rise/etc in a few days, I'm going to assume that it IS possible to have ov pain twice! At least for me. Like a "head's up" lol.... I'm currently waiting a couple more hours so I can take my OPK test. This is the first time I have ever used these. If I happen to get pregnant this month, I will write a letter of thanks to Target,lol! :D

Thanks ladies!!! Hoping you ladies still in the tww limbo get your bfps soon!
Angel I was similar I had O pains about a week before I actually ovulated! I got stressed about it cause I thought I'd missed my chance! So sounds as if you are just getting up to ovulate!
Arm still reeling over the :bfp: feel a lot different than I did the last time which is good but I do feel crampy like af about to come, and have had a bit of pinching on my right side (ectopic side) so a bit nervous about that but trying to remain positive! Xxx

Congrats Dolly! I had a feeling this was your month! That's great!

Mackjess thinking of you and hoping you get your doubled numbers today

Jabish also thinking of you and hope you get your clear bfp soon : )

AFM still haven't ordered my supplies..life has gotten a bit busy (in laws here and keep walking in room every time I get on the computer to order lol...don't want them to know about this ttc business ) ...and then later in the month around O time we may be visiting family and I'm worried it may get in the way of bding...ugghhh...family ruins everything hahaha. JK! Well there is my vent for the day.
Hope everyone else is doing well!

Hey Ladies!
I've been really busy but I'm still following along with this thread. Congratulations Mackjess & Dollybird! That's so fantastic! What were your main symptoms right before you tested positive?
AFM - I'm not due for AF until November 22nd so I've got 9 days to burn. I don't really want to start testing too soon. I'm kind of trying not to get my hopes up bc of the mc. But I think we have worked in some well timed BD'ing this month!

Taken me a while to catch up again.... Welcome to the new ladies. And to those whose af arrived :nope: so rubbish.

Mackjess, that is such amazing news, so happy for you, it actually gave me a tear in my eye as its so nice to see a bfp!! :happydance:

Af arrived for me on thurs, only 10 days after ovulation. But first cycle after mc so hoping its all just messed up. I asked my doctor if I should be concerned at a 10 day lp or my norm of 12 days and she was useless and said no no nothing to worry about it. I swear sometimes I feel i know more than the doctors!! Was v upset and cried a lot of thurs and fri, also ill with flu on antibiotics which prob didn't help how I felt. So me and DH have booked a holiday for 2 weeks time, which should also be when I next ovulate, woop woop!! Really need a break. Sounds stupid but I feel like I am still grieving even though I was only 5 weeks :cry:

Looking forward to some BFP's tomorrow as seems to be lots of you testing and some promising symptoms, fingers crossed. Xx

Yay! Baby making vacation! Sounds awsome! I want one! Lol....as for grieving...that's totally normal...I didn't even make it to 5 weeks but I still think of it every day...it's been over a month and 3 weeks and other than my husband most every one else seems to have forgotten about it and it's life as usual...but it isn't for us. We can go on with life and pretend but I've been finding out lately that It effects you in ways you don't even know sometimes. So don't feel stupid for grieving! You lost a baby..A BABY! That's a HUGE deal! I'm very sorry for your loss and hoping your baby making vacation is at the very least a wonderful time well spent with hubby.

Thanks ivylane, its reassuring to know I'm not alone in how am feeling. Xx

Congratulations dolly, just seen you got your bfp, Amazing news! And good to hear that you are feeling good this time around. Woop Woop. So happy for you xx

wow lots and lots to catch up on.........So happy for all your BFP'S..... :) As for me nothin going on on this side of the world. I haven't been testing at all and have been just going on about my life.....I do not want the negativeness of the let down so I am just laying low and waiting for god to help us get our little bean... I have been under tons of stress lately in my life alone so I am not sure what's p or down these days....I am so happy for all of u!!!! How many BFP's out of this thread do we have???? Hope everyone is well and containing there excitement as best as possible....I know you want to SCREAM of rooftops I AM PREGNANT!!! cuz, I sure did when I found out. I will wait patiently until then I enjoy seeing all of u happy girlies!!! :hugs:

Womble, I had my m/c at 5 weeks too, and felt a lot of grief. It's amazing how much I could love a tiny speck that I never got to see or feel. I saw this poem, and I love it so I stole it from another thread. Even though I'm working on a rainbow baby, I will always be sad about the loss. (I thought it might help Ivy too, hee hee)

"Rainbow Babies" is the understanding that the beauty of a rainbow does not negate the ravages of the storm. When a rainbow appears, it doesn't mean the storm never happened or that the family is not still dealing with its aftermath. What it means is that something beautiful and full of light has appeared in the midst of the darkness and clouds. Storm clouds may still hover but the rainbow provides a counterbalance of color, energy and hope.

Dolly - that is a beautiful BFP line! Light is great since you aren't even due for AF yet! I did a test a few days later and saw it get darker and that helped reassure me quite a bit. I am over the moon excited for you, but I understand the nerves. And I'm so terrified right there with you. Waiting for my HCG results from yesterday to see how my numbers are doubling and about jumped out of my chair a few minutes ago, and it was just my brother calling.

And someone asked if we had diff symptoms (sorry my screen is real small since I'm at work and I don't stay where I can see the profile pics/names, lol). This time I was certain I was NOT pregnant. I didn't feel anything until right before I got the BFP and was totally shocked. I PMS symptoms that were about a week too soon (chocolate cravings, bloating and cramps) so I thought I was out and AF was showing up early. I am glad that I was wrong.

FX for everyone!! Can't wait to see more BFPs.

Dolly Congrats on BFP! Your line definitely looks good to me! I'll be praying your baby sticks!

Averitable I'm praying that'll you'll be getting a BFP and you're AF isn't coming.

Lili3bella You could still get a BFP. I'm praying you do!

Angel wings13 I'm praying you'll be o'ing soon and that you'll get a BFP this month!

AFM My af is almost over! Yay! I can't wait to get back to trying!

Thanks everyone!!! Mackjess I've got my fingers crosse for you that your next hcg is lovely and high!!! Let us know how u get on. Mtl that's the best thing to do. I know working all weekend helped to keep my mind off things an not obsess! Meggie glad the witch is finally gone!!
On the symptom thing I felt the symptoms I did have this time where more intense- the sore boobs and back ache has been terrible. Not had any nausea though and I don't think I'm oeeing any more frequently whereas the last time I did.. Plus this time I had the nose bleed! And I've had different little twinges this time that I didn't have last time.. Strange feeling that's are more in my cervix that my tummy.
Looking forward to hearing everyone's progress.. :) xxx

I just realized I am going to be Oing around Thanksgiving, and we are going to be out of town staying at my Nana's house...ugg! This is going to impede with the SMEP plan! :growlmad:

Pray, take showers that overlap so you get a few minutes in the bathroom. That's the only way we got BD'ing in when I stayed at my sisters. They thought I was just blow drying my hair and DH was in the shower or something. ;) We were staying in my niece's room, so no way we did it in there! lol

Mackjess, that poem is lovely. Though did make me get a tear in my eye while on bus! Still lovely though, thank you.

It's interesting hearing the symptoms, seems anything goes from dollys more intense symptoms to mackj's virtually zero symptoms. Praying your hcg levels rise and the bean sticks!

For those of us with af, this is my first after mc, & its really weird, really like mc again. As in bright red blood & kinda watery. And I thought it'd finished but it hasn't, got a gush more today, bright red again. Sorry if tmi. Thinking its normal first af to be weird, has anyone elses been like this?

Anyway, lets hope this thread stays lucky, & a few more bfp's to come. Hope we can continue to support each other, both with & without bfp's, looking forward to seeing everyone's journeys and beans growing!!

Xx

I just realized I am going to be Oing around Thanksgiving, and we are going to be out of town staying at my Nana's house...ugg! This is going to impede with the SMEP plan! :growlmad:

Bugger. But Afternoon naps could be the answer?! It is thanksgiving after all, you're allowed a nap when its holiday time and then you can have some very quiet bd'ing!!

Womble - My first AF was very weird after my m/c and I had more pain and cramping than I did during my m/c. My OB said the body is usually getting back to normal with that first cycle.

AFM - Right now I'm really terrified. They called me with my HCG results about 11:30 yesterday. It's now 12:30 but no news. Called into the office, they said the results are back but the doctor needs to sign off on them before they can tell me. I am about to start crying. I'm so scared them taking longer means something bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->