BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Great news Mackjess! So pleased :)

Well done twinkle, hope this is your lucky month.

Mtnl, if af is due and you got a smiley OPK, I'd be v v tempted to do a preg test!!

If you go back in these thread and see I had a smiley around cd 16 then had AF after we bd'd BAD a couple days on and a couple days off. I thnk my body was trying to regulate itself after the m/c and now I think I am CD16 and rigght on target for O. so we will BD the next couple days and then TWW for me....I feeel soooooooo lucky thru this thread and feel like this is the time.....we will see what happens.....I'm baby dusting myself.....lol :) Gotta get my girlies in bed as we have some business to attend tp when my hubby gets home from schooolllllll.....Catch my drift :)

Mackjess & womble, you guys are crack ups! I would just feel weird BDing at my nana's house! Lol! Plus it's not a very big house, and I have a hard time keeping it quiet! :haha:

Pray- You could also take it as a chance to spice up your sex life and act like teenagers :) take a well timed drive to a lookout...

LOL pray, I should have written on my thread here before I wrote on the other one, seems like everyone thinks the same way I do :)

jabish, I didn't get a positive till 11 dpo, and it was the first tinkle in the am. did you test after work? fx for you!

Blueberry, I like your idea of the look out, ha ha!! Last time I o we were at the inlaws in a tiny house! But we dtd anyway, I wasn't gonna miss out cause of parents being about! Sure they knew though :) !!!

Jabish, how many dpo are you? Last time I got bfn at 11dpo fmu, but bfp at 12dpo in the afternoon!

Good luck with the bd'ing mtnl, get to it!!!!!! Fx for you!

Argh I'm all stressed!! Woke up today feeling like af is knocking at the door.. An boobs don't feel so sore :-( terrified now that I'm having a chemical.. Xxx

easier said than done I know but try not to worry :hugs: I've had af type cramps on and off since my bfp... it just everything stretching :hugs: Oh and pretty much zero symptoms most of the time, my boobs are only slightly tender and that's only just started in the last week :hugs:

Still no AF, which makes it officially late (based on pre MC cycles). Still gassy and tired. Boobs getting sorer.

Testing tomorrow morning. Utterly convinved AF will show today, don't know why. AAAAAAAGH I wish I was at home so I could test now.

Yay on your numbers Mackjess, they look fantastic!

ooh looking very promising averitable, good luck with testing and hope no nasty witch arrives today!
Holding off on testing is so hard, I am not due to test for over a week but already trempted to poas even though I know its pointless!!
I have turned crazy

How are the symptoms today Dollybird? it is normal to be paranoid, think we all are after a loss but its still early days for you so symptoms can be mild if at all.
Stick little bean stick

Praying for you averitable!!!...your still in the running

Mackjess...yes i did test after work and am up now and already pee'd..but will test before i leave for work at 6;30..and will let yind know when i get home tonite...i am sooo nervous

dolly please don't worry too much hun cramps are completly normal its just bean getting all comfortable an your womb is getting all geared up to have bean xx
jabish fingers crossed for you today xx
averitable oh fingers crossed af stays away an fingers crossed for when you test xx
pray loving the suggestions for getting away to bd lol hope you manage to get some bding time in x
good luck to anyone i have missed xx

This is definitly the REAL O this time......After we bd'd last night felt like my ovaries were going to fall out of my abdoman......Going to bd this am as soon as my hubby gets home from his short day at work......YEAHHHHHHHH I'm so excited I feel it girls this is it for me oh I am sooooo +!!!!!!!! Gotta go do some school stuff for the PTA and then I'll be back Good luck to all u testers today!!!! xoxoxo:happydance:

Oh averitable that's great that af is late!! You must have loads of willpower I would've tested already! Lol. Let us know how u get on.jabish good luck with testing fingers crossed for u!!
Twinkle well my sore boobs have returned thankfully!! I'm so crampy today- like af is coming. It's panicking me a bit. Took another frer with smu and still bfp.. Possibly a bit darker even?? I will post a pic later for opinions! Lol.
Thankyou to everyone for all your reassurance I really appreciate it.

:dust: xxx

Oh mtln that brilliant!! Get bd'ing your socks off! Lol ;-) xxx

Oh averitable that's great that af is late!! You must have loads of willpower I would've tested already! Lol. Let us know how u get on.

haha, no willpower whatsoever, just working away from home and stuck in the middle of nowhere with no access to my test stash, no car, and no chemist within walking distance. Going home tonight and will try my best not to test till the morning but we'll see!

Your symptoms sound good - don't worry about the cramping, I was really crampy up till about six or seven weeks last time, it's just things stretching. Drink lots of water and try not to stress!

mtln, yay for o! get going girl!

Dolly just want to add my 2 cents (or whatever monetary value is used in your neck of the woods:haha:) With my two full term pregnancies it felt EXACTLY like AF was coming for quite some time (completely normal) then with my chemical I felt nothing like that and just started spotting then bleeding. Everyone is different but like the others said AF symptoms in the begining are completely normal : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->