BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Oh mtln that brilliant!! Get bd'ing your socks off! Lol ;-) xxx

SOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I peed on the OPK and got another smiley face??? wow I am in pure shock....My hubby came home early like I predicted and we bd'd right away....Oh I have such a good feeling about this.......I am so going to be a mess during the ttw.......Here I come to join u girlies with my BFP!!!!! Hip HIp HOORAY....:happydance:

image.jpg ok ladies so the top on is 11dpo fmu, the bottom is 12dpo smu.. I think it's def darker considering its smu.. What yous think?

Btw I really appreciate all the reassurance ladies it mean a lot. You've all been so kind to me.

Xxx

Thanks ladies :) well my bbs are sore again wooo! And I was feeling nauseated all day then suddenly spewed whilst round at my mums (tmi I know I'm sorry!) so I'm taking these things as a good sign!!!
Mtln woohoo for the smiley and the bd!! That's brilliant!! I have a feeling it's your month! :dust: xxx

That's def a darker positive ! Looks very good! Safe to say you shouldn't be worrying.

definatly darker dolly xxx yay for puking everywhere (only cause its a good sign)
mtln yay for the smily face get :sex: lol xx
averitable how you are not getting a test an testing when you get home i do not know go you an your will power xx
hows everyone else getting on x

mtln- yay for the 2 ww. It's a long grueling thing, but it's such a relief to know you ov and get your bd'ing on.

jabish, everything fx for you

averitable- I was sure af was gonna get new, but I was so wrong

Waiting for another hcg test, I hate getting needled but I'm glad my ob wants to check again. She is also checking my progesterone again. Going to do my best to be less nervous waiting for the results tomorrow. I think I will be since I was doubling at 25, but hcg is still low so she just wants to make sure is low because I'm early. So glad I didn't have to ask her to recheck. I'm not due for a scan for a few weeks, and I'd be nervous until then! knowing my hcg is a huge relief. Praying for 6weeks, I only made it to 5 weeks last time.

Dolly....funny how puking is like gold when ttc. A friend of mine is much further along but was feeling pretty bad and I told her how I WISHED I could be feeling as bad as her lol. These babies (the recently conceived and soon to be) are loved that's for sure! Bring on the puke!

ivy, before my loss I was dreading being preggers, getting big, all of it. after my loss and waiting in the ob waiting room I thought the ladies big and pregnant looked beautiful. now I've looked at a few cute maternity tops and can't wait till I need them. funny how that can change.

ivy, before my loss I was dreading being preggers, getting big, all of it. after my loss and waiting in the ob waiting room I thought the ladies big and pregnant looked beautiful. now I've looked at a few cute maternity tops and can't wait till I need them. funny how that can change.

Me too!! I love seeing ladies with big bumps and I can't wait to get some maternity clothes. I just have a good feeling, even though my worries and paranoia creeps in every now and again, that this ones a keeper. Let us know how u get one with you next blood result. I'm sure you'll get a brilliant rise!
Anyone else testing soon?? Xxx

I'm in limbo until I can test next week. I am 9dpo I believe but I don't use tests just charting and symptoms. At the moment I'm exhausted & have had weird twinges and slight cramps since I o'd. Last time I was pregnant I knew b4 I ever got a bfp bc of the odd cramps but every pregnancy is dif so who knows! When can I start testing?!?

Well I tested 9dpo and bfn.. Waited till 11dpo to test again and got my bfp.. I don't think I'd have gotten a bfp at 10dpo.. But everyone's different! Some people get bfps at 8dpo!! Ooh I'm excited for you testing!! Lol xxx

I'm in limbo until I can test next week. I am 9dpo I believe but I don't use tests just charting and symptoms. At the moment I'm exhausted & have had weird twinges and slight cramps since I o'd. Last time I was pregnant I knew b4 I ever got a bfp bc of the odd cramps but every pregnancy is dif so who knows! When can I start testing?!?

I know it seems like forever but you're almost there! Like was said above some woman get their bfp as early as you are. If you have a super sensitive test it's possible but you could end up wasting a ton of tests and money(like I always do lol...can't help it!) But you're almost done with the wait either way!
Afm Inlaws left today and I just ordered my supplies finally...yay! But I have quite a bit of a wait until O time...also this cycle feels like it might be a bit off already so not sure how it will go..Hoping not to have to wait 2 extra weeks to O like last cycle. That was horrible! How I wish I was already in the 2ww. Argh!
Well hoping the best for you blueberry and anyone else who's testing soon!

Yay! Thank you ladies! I will start testing in the next few days, which brands do you recommend as the most sensitive? Last time I used the FRER and I was frustrated to no end trying to tell if the second line was actually there or not! You know? Anyways, I will try and relax and enjoy seeing how the rest of you are doing.

Pray- You could also take it as a chance to spice up your sex life and act like teenagers :) take a well timed drive to a lookout...

:haha: I don't think there is a lookout in Salina, KS! Lol!

Dolly- that line is definitely darker!

Mackjess- I loved being preggo with a big round belly, and I am looking forward to it again!

Ladies who are getting ready to test, good luck! I'm hoping to see lots of :bfp:!!

AFM- tomorrow is CD8, so I will be starting the SMEP plan! I'm praying it works and I will get my :bfp: in December!!

Thanks ladies :) well my bbs are sore again wooo! And I was feeling nauseated all day then suddenly spewed whilst round at my mums (tmi I know I'm sorry!) so I'm taking these things as a good sign!!!
Mtln woohoo for the smiley and the bd!! That's brilliant!! I have a feeling it's your month! :dust: xxx

Oh thank you things could not have gone smoother. I am going to bd again tomorrow or maybe again tonight depends how tired I am plus I know you shouldn't dtd alot. Those last 2 shots could of been the "one" lol. I did another OPK at around 4pm today and there waas no smiley face.....So am assuming i droped the egg overnight and BAM there were friends to meet it!!!!! And now we wait.......
Now enough about me....Look at that BFP!!!! Will your MD do blood work for you earlier than dec 3rd to watch your levels rise? Congrats I am so happy for you......:)

MackJess congrats to you to......Hope that level chart was helpful to you!!!! Bring on the baby dust ladies.....It's time for me to join...

:happydance::happydance::dust::dust::happydance::happydance:

Glad things went smoothly mtln ;-) I've got my fingers crossed for you! No they said unless I have bleeding or pain they'll just wait to scan me- apparently some people's hcg can rise slower and the pregnancy ends up fine so they don't routinely check rising hcg as it could cause unessesscary worry.. Which I kinda get.. But reassurance would be great!
Well I had another rotten nights sleep- up peeing and boobs so sore that when I roll onto my front it keeps me awake! Lol. It's all good though it reassures me that the bean is still there! Xxx

Good luck to those testing today!! Looking forward to seeing some more :bfp: s!!
Pray I did smep this time round an seems it worked a treat! Fingers crossed it does the same for u! Xxx

Hi dollybird, what is smep? Sounds like something I should be doing!
Everyone sounding really positive this month so hoping the Christmas cheer is getting us all early.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->