BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hehe, Ivy that's what I was thinking as I was typing. SUuuure easy for me to say. But 7 days ago, I thought was a non-preggers lady. So it's WHEN you get your BFPs ma'am. ;)

Thanx mackjess : ) I really hope for this month. Talk about an emotional rollercoaster! A few min ago I was getting all excited about possibly Oing early then I looked back at my calendar and saw that it's not uncommon for me to get a huge glob of ewcm at 10 ish days into my cycle and then not ovulate for quite some time. Darn! Oh well. Just gotta keep on keepin' on lol. Any other time I'm happy to have longer cycles (less visits from AF) but when ttc it just makes things drag out longer.
Well I'm the big debbie downer for yesterday and today I guess : ) sorry gals! Thanks for your support though!

Ok so need some reassurance ladies.........I am officially in the 2ww......Here;s my scenario just someone tell me it sounds positive....We bd'd last sat 2x's. tues,weds and again on thurs....My OPK's were smiley faces on tues and weds. I'm nervous I didn't bd enough.....Deep down I feel like I tried my best as to what my body and OPK's were telling me....I don't know though I was feeling very positive about this....and now after INTERNET READING!!!! I have a 25% chance that the egg was met by some friends.....Someone give me reassuarnce PLEASE!!!!! Thanks girls hubby gone today to go hunting til monday and I;m stir crazy with the kids in the house pondering the "what If's".........::shrug:

Do u mean how to get the ticker??
As for the bd'ing yes of course u have!!! U bd'd on all the right days!! With me I bd'd on the Monday and wed then got a smiley on the Friday. Bd'd on the Friday then again on the Sunday. And bam.. Pregnant! My opk was neg on the sat so I'm presuming I o'd the Friday xxx

MTLN, It sounds like that eggy got met with a gang of spermies and was dutifully assaulted until one of them won!

We only BD'd once a few days before and the day of, and day after (i think, not sure of the exact O time). The time I got prego in Aug, we BD'd ONCE in the days before DH left town, and I ov'd after he was gone. I don't know a thing about percentages, but it just takes one.

When u create a ticker it should come up with different codes.. I think it usually come up with about three.. It's the bb one I think u want.. Then u copy and paste it xxx

Glad your tests came ivy! Even if its not o quite yet I'm sure every bd will help! Xxx

Sounds like you are covered with the BDing. It's true (from what I've read as well) that the chances of conceiving in any given month are against us but I can't remember if that's including the people who BD at the wrong times and people who have definite fertility problems. From what I remember each month you try the chances increase until one year and by then most couples have concieved (I forgot the exact number)...it's frustrating to look at the numbers but you have done your part by bding at the right time so that's great!

Hi all it sounds really positive for everyone loads of bd-ing all at the right times sorry to those who got caught by af x as for the ones who are preg an not wanting to be around certain people it is completely normal to feel that way just take it one step at a time it sounds really positive for you all those beans sound like they are well an.truely sticking so try as hard as you can to enjoy it it does go by so fast then you have to share them with the rest of thworld lol
Afm I have been quite poorly had a bit of a tummy bug with migraines an all the rest of it I have been in bed strait after putting the kids to bed an feeling so rough so af has gone now so this month is just a chill month I am not going to do opks or even worry bout when I bd as its my tubeless side's turn to ov this month so there is no point that an TTC has been putting a lot of strains between me an hubby so I have decided to try an take a step back this cycle I am struggling alot at the moment as my boy would be 2months old an we should be looking forward to his first Christmas an all I have is a box of ashes his hand prints an foot prints an a few photos an as lucky as I am to have them it is not enough I want him with me here I shouldn't be at work I should be home complaining of sleepless nights snuggled up with my hubby any kids watching children in need not here with my patients snoring an feeling like a shell of a person all over again so I am not giving up just gonna try my hardest not to feel like a complete failure cause its my body that has let my hubby down all over again anyway I will be about just not as much so keep those bfps coming xx they are coming I can feel it xx

Hi all it sounds really positive for everyone loads of bd-ing all at the right times sorry to those who got caught by af x as for the ones who are preg an not wanting to be around certain people it is completely normal to feel that way just take it one step at a time it sounds really positive for you all those beans sound like they are well an.truely sticking so try as hard as you can to enjoy it it does go by so fast then you have to share them with the rest of thworld lol
Afm I have been quite poorly had a bit of a tummy bug with migraines an all the rest of it I have been in bed strait after putting the kids to bed an feeling so rough so af has gone now so this month is just a chill month I am not going to do opks or even worry bout when I bd as its my tubeless side's turn to ov this month so there is no point that an TTC has been putting a lot of strains between me an hubby so I have decided to try an take a step back this cycle I am struggling alot at the moment as my boy would be 2months old an we should be looking forward to his first Christmas an all I have is a box of ashes his hand prints an foot prints an a few photos an as lucky as I am to have them it is not enough I want him with me here I shouldn't be at work I should be home complaining of sleepless nights snuggled up with my hubby any kids watching children in need not here with my patients snoring an feeling like a shell of a person all over again so I am not giving up just gonna try my hardest not to feel like a complete failure cause its my body that has let my hubby down all over again anyway I will be about just not as much so keep those bfps coming xx they are coming I can feel it xx

Aww gnomette I feel for you hun, its so hard. We are coming up to anniversary of my first miscarriage and have had a further one since then. Also just back from meeting my friend who is preggers and I am like jeez I could have two other kids by now but they got taken from me.

So question for you ladies, I was exercising tonight and started to feel super queasy half way through. I normally do three high impact aerobics classes pet week and I am wondering should I give these up? While I am TTC, if/when I get a bfp, or just keep going. It's hard when you have had losses cos you want to do everything right but at the same time exercise keeps me (relatively) sane and stops me poas too much!!!

I think you're in your TWW? I'd say just listen to your body. Maybe slow it down or do a lower impact class? I know exercise before and throughout pregnancy is important so I wouldn't quit all together.

Gnomette, oh honey time will heal your pain.....Do not put all the burden on your body......You will get through this I promise!!!! We are all here for you :hugs: I think you should step back and let your body heal emotionally and not get crazy with OPK's bd cuz you want to not cuz you have toooooo!!!! I know this consumes us and can take a toll with our emotional rollercoaster on r partners....You are doing the right thing....Focus on the love that brought you here your time is coming....You are with some lucky girlies... :):hugs:

Aw, gnomette, :hugs: I'm sorry your feeling so down! I think all of us go through hard times like that. Oct 11 was supposed to be my due date, and I had a really rough day that day, and it was really hard since no one else remembered...not even DH.

AFM- good news ladies! We aren't going out of town for Thanksgiving anymore, so now we'll be home to :sex: during my fertile time!

I have a question, but I don't know if anyone has the answer...I'm supposed to have some dental work (just fillings) on Tues, which will be CD13, and I was wondering if that is ok. I don't normally O until CD15 or 16, but I'm just nervous that it would have some kind of affect. I'm sure I'm just paranoyed!

Dental work will be fine praytobe, as long as you don't get xrays. If you haven't ov'd by then you will be double safe.
On a similar note, I am in the 2ww (feels like 2 years) and due a smear test. Is that ok?

Aww gnomette I'm sad that you're sad. Keep your chin up honey hope u feel a bit happier soon. Maybe it's good you giving yourself a wee month off especially if u feeling a bit sad.. And u never know not trying might actually to the trick.. People always says when you're not trying is when it happens!!
Pray I agree with twinkle, dental work fine but def no X-rays!
Twinkle, smear tests are a dark area. Personally I wouldn't if u in the tww.. Any kind of messing about down there might not be good, an my practice nurse wouldn't do mine last time I was In tww. However I hear of a lot of people getting them and its fine.. Up to u really.
Afm af due date finally past.. And no af! Woo. So pleased and feel I can relax a bit now.. Woke up this morning all excited thinking "woohoo ive got a baby in my belly!" Cramps easing off a bit so that's good too, and when they do happen they not as scarey. Feeling queesy today though! Gone off yoghurts.. And craving sausages! Lol xxx

Dental work will be fine praytobe, as long as you don't get xrays. If you haven't ov'd by then you will be double safe.
On a similar note, I am in the 2ww (feels like 2 years) and due a smear test. Is that ok?

I got a smear during my two week wait. I had a bit more spotting than usual after, still very very light, just had it for a few more hours. I think now it's bc I was prego I had more blood flow. No problems from it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->