BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

I have to recharge the battery on my phone about 3 times a day, I should never have upgraded to unlimited internet lol. Thanks Dolly hopefully my cycles just off and O is around the corner, trying not to stress but it's so hard, would love to be able to fast forward to testing time. Xxxxx

You are a mad worrier dolly! Sure I would be the same tho.
I used opk's past two months and never got a positive. Not sure if its cos it was the two months after my miscarriage and I didn't ov or what. Have heard people not getting positive opks and still getting pregnant so decided not to bother this month as was getting seriously hacked off with negative tests.
I am now entering the one week wait! Bets on to see how long I will last before testing!!
How exciting beautiful d seeing ur beans heartbeat, there is nothing more comforting than that

Dollybird Dear you really need to stay away from google! I'm praying that your little bean sticks and is where it needs to be. I'm also praying that you're mind will be put at ease and you don't worry so much. I know it's hard and i'm not saying to stop necessarily but i'm praying God will calm you.

AFM I was at walmart and totally forgot the grapefruit juice til we were out the door. I must remember next time! We BD'ed today (tmi) and i'm hoping to Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Hopefully I O on Wednesday like i'm supposed to. I don't use OPK's I just go by my O symptoms.

Sorry jabish : ( how are you feeling about it?

Sorry jabish : ( how are you feeling about it?

I have had terrible up and down emotions...it hurts ,it's got me thinking how much can a person take...my mind just gets consumed with conception to the point where it's unhealthy...but i don't wanna give up when i'm getting closer...my periods are mostly regular now and i am ovulating every month now so i ihave to stay strong and I believe it will happen..and i will give God all the glory!!!

thanx so much for asking:winkwink:

Dolly- relax and try to stop worrying (I know it's easier said than done)! Stressing is not good for you or the baby!

Twinkle- praying for that :bfp: for you!

Oasis & meggie- I hope you ladies catch that egg!

Jabish- I'm sorry the :witch: showed her ugly face!

I need opinions ladies! I have an unopened/sealed tube of pre-seed that expired about a year ago. Do you think it's still ok to use? I used some last night before I noticed it was expired. I don't have any more and I was wanting to use it this month...won't have time to order more to get here before I O.

I would think it's ok, but maybe less effective? I know it's expensive at cvs but they do have it there.

Hi all xx sorry for my really down post the other night I was at work feeling very sorry for myself xx
Dolly darling dearest STAY AWAY FROM GOOGLE it sounds like you have healthy little bean nuzzling its way close x
Jabish I am sorry af got you hun xx just don't give up it will happen x
Everyone else keep bd ing an keep thinking positive xx
Sending everyone loads of love an baby dust xx

So sorry to hear that Jabish :( You can't help but get your hopes up especially the few days before the witch arrives but it will happen for you.
Stay positive, new cycle coming for you and it's coming up for Christmas so lots of festive :sex:

As mackjess said, I would think preseed might just be less effective but not going to do any harm so may as well use it?

My tummy cramps still going on but could well be pre menstrual. On the other hand, it could also be an early sign....

Hey ladies! Jabish I'm sorry to hear the witch got you, it's so disappointing :-( I'm really praying you get a Christmas bfp.
Gnomette we've missed you! Not seen u on this in a few days! Hope u are well.
Twinkle- fingers crossed that your cramps are an early sign!
Afm.. Not good today. Woke up last night with terrible right sided cramp.. Didn't last long and I have a bit of the runs so hoping it was just that, but when I phoned the early pregnancy unit about it they seemed concerned so just been in getting bloods checked.. Will get my results a bit later. Really don't think I could bear another ectopic ... Xxx

oh sweetie, keep us posted. hopefully it was just tummy issues.

Dollybird...thank you for your kind words ....and i am hopeful for december...I will be praying for you and please let us know how it goes...

twinkltlots thank you and I am very hopeful for a christmas BFP i am getting a little down though...this will be my 4th round of clomid and im not sure how long they will want me on it..

Thanks ladies. Just heard from hospital my hcg is 830 which she said is ok (I'm 17dpo) what do yous think? I've to go back on wed so check progression xxx

Hi Dolly, found an interesting site https://www.betabase.info/ it shows all the hcg ranges for singletons, multiple pregnancies etc and only uses data from pregnancies with a viable heartbeat, hope that helps xxx

Thanks ladies. Just heard from hospital my hcg is 830 which she said is ok (I'm 17dpo) what do yous think? I've to go back on wed so check progression xxx

I think it's twins!!!!!!! Just my opinion and I said that from the get go.........Yeah for you!!!!! :) lots and lots of hugs to TEAM YELLOW....lol

Thanks ladies. I'm still stressing though. Argh roll on scan time so I can relax! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->