BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

gnomette...thanx and i am trying to stay positive...i believe in the power of positive thinking..and I am praying for you too sweetie

Thanks ladies. Just heard from hospital my hcg is 830 which she said is ok (I'm 17dpo) what do yous think? I've to go back on wed so check progression xxx

It's gonna be great!!...pretty soon you can sit back and relax and enjoy being pregnant..:hugs:

Hi Dolly, found an interesting site https://www.betabase.info/ it shows all the hcg ranges for singletons, multiple pregnancies etc and only uses data from pregnancies with a viable heartbeat, hope that helps xxx

Oasis! I was just going to look for that chart for Dolly. It seemed more accurate with what levels I'm at, there was one online that had me at a lower range but this chart is averages for actual blood draws, not just what someone thinks they should be.

Dolly! Your # looks great! Way too high to be ectopic! I'm sure they will be doubling like crazy when you get your follow up. :happydance:

Thanks ladies you are all angels to me, so glad I've got yous to talk to. Not told my hubby as dont wanna worry him. Xxx

Hi Dolly, found an interesting site https://www.betabase.info/ it shows all the hcg ranges for singletons, multiple pregnancies etc and only uses data from pregnancies with a viable heartbeat, hope that helps xxx

Oasis! I was just going to look for that chart for Dolly. It seemed more accurate with what levels I'm at, there was one online that had me at a lower range but this chart is averages for actual blood draws, not just what someone thinks they should be.

Dolly! Your # looks great! Way too high to be ectopic! I'm sure they will be doubling like crazy when you get your follow up. :happydance:
It seems a good site! Hopefully will be of some help, I agree numbers look fab!! Xxxxx

Jabish. Sorry to you ask how you were doing lastnight and then not respond back. I was typing out a response then I had to go quick and didn't get a chance to finish and send. Sorry again witch got you. The ups and downs of ttc are a bit much sometimes but keeping in mind the day we get to hold that little squirmy bundle is what keeps us going through all of this. You'll get your bpf and hopefully soon!
Dolly..sorry about the worry you are dealing with. Hoping all goes well for you and your numbers come back showing a healthy bean growing as he or she should be.
Hi to everyone else. I have such a bad short term memory so I always forget who all is doing what while I'm typing. I have to go back and read the posts several times to keep everyone straight lol.
Afm...just waiting to O I guess. Hoping for a normal 2nd cycle since mc....
Pray..I noticed that we seem to be on almost exactly the same sched for O this month..It seems we won't be going out of town either thank goodness...so BDing will hopefully be a bit easier. If all goes as planned we should be testing at the same time..yay! Hope we both get our BFP this month!

It's me again lol
Hopefully by the time I finish this someone else will have posted in between my two long messages : )
So just looked at my period tracker program on my phone and got a little happy boost cuz I just noticed that today I move into my "fertile period"...I don't usually follow the calendar so much since it just calculates dates based on past cycles..I use it to keep track of symptoms and opk results and it's usually off by a few days when it comes to O time and AF time.....but it seems if all goes well this cycle it may be correct (if I o on time unlike last month)...so it's possible BDing tonight may result in a bfp even tough I haven't gotten a pos opk yet! Yayyyyy! (It's nice to have a bit of hope)
Unfortunately in looking at my calendar I also noticed that a friend's surprize family baby shower is right when af should be due if O does happen on time....ugggghhhh. That's gonna be hard if it doesn't happen for me this time around...and then the following week I'm doing a shower for her that she knows about (planned it before I knew about family shower and knew I was invited to it )....So 2 baby showers during AF time. I really hope to have BFP...or maybe a really bad week long snow storm????

Ivy, get your BD'ing on and take care of business. The phone tracker I had seemed 2 days early on O date, so just BD a few extra times after it shows the OV date and I bet you'll get your BFP. I feel like we are going to have a lot of December BFPs on this thread!

hay dolly i have been in an reading every now an again but just turned into a bit of a hermit recently i have a few bad days every now an again i am waiting for my counselling to come through xx as for you you just need to stay as calm as you can an as long as your numbers are doubling you will be fine xx try not to worry i know that it is easier said than done but just you need to try x i am gonna ask a bit of a tmi question was there any pain when you went to the loo?
jabish thank you so much thinking of you xx
twinkle fingers crossed for you my love xx
ivy sounds like you are doing everything right i would try not to worry about your friends baby shower you have every chance of having your bfp by then i have everything crossed for you that you will xx
if there is anyone i have missed then i am sorry i may have missed you but its not that i have not been thinking of you x got everything crossed everyone is doing great guns an that those who don't will have their bfps very soon an those that do their beans will be sticky xx
:dust::dust::dust:

Dolly I'll be praying your numbers double at your next blood draw. But so far your numbers look good to me!

Ivy I'll be praying you get a BFP this month so you can be happy during the baby showers! Get to BDing girl!

Pray I think the preseed would be fine just not as effective like the other ladies said.

AFM I drank GFJ yesterday and today i've had a ton of cm (tmi) not ewcm yet though but that's not supposed to come til Wednesday. Hopefully this is my month for BFP! If I O on Wednesday then my AF would be scheduled to come on December 5th so if I get BFP then i'm planning on waiting til Christmas to tell my DH. I really hope I get a BFP this month!

Dolly I'll be praying your numbers double at your next blood draw. But so far your numbers look good to me!

Ivy I'll be praying you get a BFP this month so you can be happy during the baby showers! Get to BDing girl!

Pray I think the preseed would be fine just not as effective like the other ladies said.

AFM I drank GFJ yesterday and today i've had a ton of cm (tmi) not ewcm yet though but that's not supposed to come til Wednesday. Hopefully this is my month for BFP! If I O on Wednesday then my AF would be scheduled to come on December 5th so if I get BFP then i'm planning on waiting til Christmas to tell my DH. I really hope I get a BFP this month!

I'm due to ovulate tomorrow according to ff and just had a positive on last opk I took, am due af on 4th so am one day behind you:) I would love a bfp for xmas, wishing you loads luck xxxxxxxxx

I'm due to ovulate tomorrow according to ff and just had a positive on last opk I took, am due af on 4th so am one day behind you:) I would love a bfp for xmas, wishing you loads luck xxxxxxxxx

That's awesome! I'll be praying we both get our BFP's!!!!!!! :thumbup:

So as far as I can tell there is Pray,Maggiemay,Oasis and myself due to O this week? Are there anymore? We'll all be testing around the same time! Someone HAS to get a bfp this month! Or maybe all of us : )

I have done all I can do for this month....Covered ALL my bases I needed to and there is not much else I can do. Anyone else in the tww? I "O" the 13th or 14th or both days........I am waiting for my body to get sympotamatic.... :) I am so brave with no Hope someone will be around in an hr or so....Thanks girlies :)

Thanks ladies :) oh it's brill that you're gonna all O all around the same time- always nice to have tww buddies! I'm looking forward to seeing lots of lovely bfps happening over the next few weeks :) xxx

Thanks ladies, I didn't think there would be any harm in using it.

Dolly- your numbers look great!

Ivy- I should be Oing any day now! I'm on CD12, and normally O between CD14-16.

I am praying we all get Christmas miracles and get our :bfp:!!

That would be amazing if we all get BFP's for Christmas! I'm praying that we all do!!!! :flower:

here's to a half dozen December bfps! :hugs:

it really has been a lucky thread for so many ladies. I love it. can't wait for new symptoms and positive tests to come rolling in!

here's to a half dozen December bfps! :hugs:

it really has been a lucky thread for so many ladies. I love it. can't wait for new symptoms and positive tests to come rolling in!

I def need some luck! Here's hoping for us all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->