BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Yay to all the eggs dropping soon, hope they get hit with a super strong swimmer!
I could test on thurs but trying to hold off if I can. So far having tummy cramps but that could be af preparing for an entrance ..

Good morning ladies, I am really miserable today mu hubby and I are fighting cuz, WE NEVER SEE eachother.....with this dam hunting and he works nights.....I was alone with the kids for 4 days and he came home yesterday and had to work last night.......SO I handed over the kids at 6 and said I am going OUT....where was to be determined cuz, I have no friends. However I did go to a friends and hang out til 915ish came home kids were bouncing off the wall...REALLY bedtime in our house is 8 on school nights.........GRRRRRRR Sorry I needed to vent. Thank god we are argueing this week and not last week when I needed him the most hehe. Hope my crabbyness goes away and I have a better day...Sorry girls I know I am always making u chuckle or at least smile...I needm today :hugs:

Aw mtln sending lots of :hug: your way. Sad to hear yous are fighting but on the bright side maybe is your hormones making you feel a bit sensitive?? Could be an early sign.... ;-) its rotten when one person works nights- I work nightshifts and I hate it cause I hate being away from my hubby. Makes me feel all insecure and sad. On nightshifts just now an it's te worst cause I'm feeling so anxious I just wanna be with him and get cuddles. I told my boss today about what was going on- he was brilliant, just as he was the last time. He even offered me the next few nights off whilst I'm going through the process of hcg monitoring, but I said I'd rather work and keep my mind occupied. Xxx

Hiya all!
Yay to another day of ttc : )
Sorry to mtln for the rough times but as Dolly said..maybe it's a good sign : )
Happy to hear everything seems to be going well for the pregger ladies! Dolly..glad your boss is being kind to you during this time.

Afm...we got in a BD last night and this morning my opk seems to be getting darker so hoping the ol' LH surge happens soon. I'm gonna try to hold my wee for a few more hours and test again. Usually it takes a couple days to darken up to a proper positive though. I get so nervous around this time worrying that something is going to get in the way of BDing at the right time. Ughhhh. I'll be relieved when I'm in the tww and can obsess over symptoms instead of Oing. It's crazy during that time but at least I know that there is nothing I need to do and BDing can be strictly for fun again :happydance:

Hello Ladies...I started this thread last month hoping to be in the "baby race" for November...LMP was 10-27-12 and I really shouldn't be testing for another 2 days, but I tested today anyways...

BLP "big light positive" lol :)

Keep your fingers crossed that when I test again in a couple days that it reads the same but darker!

Hey mommynikki
Thanx for starting this thread. I was just going back and reading through the older posts trying to figure out how many got bfp and was wondering what happened with you and some others.
Congrats!!!! That's great. It looks like we MC close to the same time and it's so encouraging to see you and others getting their BFPs so soon...I hope to get mine in about 2 weeks if O and all else goes according to plan. Hope ur bean is sticky!

thanks guys! :)

Were you able to find out how many go theirs? I couldnt keep up with this thread to tell you the truth LOL Never would have thought it would have gotten over 800 posts. Hope to hear your sticky bean story soon! good luck!!

I couldn't figure it out since not everyone updated or has a ticker. I know of at least 3 (mackjess,dolly,and now you mommy nikki) but I feel I am forgetting some... I thought there was someone early on who got theirs but I can't remember who and can't find the post??? Maybe who ever is still following this thread can re post if they got their BFP and we could get an accurate count? It would be cool to keep track like some of the other threads do : ) We will have several testers in a few weeks so the number may increase significantly.

Hello Ladies...I started this thread last month hoping to be in the "baby race" for November...LMP was 10-27-12 and I really shouldn't be testing for another 2 days, but I tested today anyways...

BLP "big light positive" lol :)

Keep your fingers crossed that when I test again in a couple days that it reads the same but darker!

Thanks for starting the thread:thumbup: and wow congratulations, that's fantastic!! Xxxx

I couldn't figure it out since not everyone updated or has a ticker. I know of at least 3 (mackjess,dolly,and now you mommy nikki) but I feel I am forgetting some... I thought there was someone early on who got theirs but I can't remember who and can't find the post??? Maybe who ever is still following this thread can re post if they got their BFP and we could get an accurate count? It would be cool to keep track like some of the other threads do : ) We will have several testers in a few weeks so the number may increase significantly.

Going back through the thread...I found nicki01 and beautifulD that got bfp...still looking for more : )
So I think that's 5 so far????

Yeah I got my blp at 8dpo 26/10/12 and my bfp 28/10/12... Saw babys heartbeat at 6+1 on the 16/11/12... I hope this helps xx

Congrats on a healthy pregnancy! That's great!

I am very happy but the moment is bitter-sweet. I am worried that I will be worried my whole pregnancy. After 2 healthy pregnancies/babies, a MC totally blindsided me. I would hope I would never have to go through that experience again. I am very happy to possibly be pregnant and I wish I could share it with others, but theres no way I would until further into my pregnancy. Im just hoping everything will be okay

I just got my first ever +OPK! Woo-hoo! I better get :sex:!! We BD last night, so I hope :spermy: catches the egg!!

I am very happy but the moment is bitter-sweet. I am worried that I will be worried my whole pregnancy. After 2 healthy pregnancies/babies, a MC totally blindsided me. I would hope I would never have to go through that experience again. I am very happy to possibly be pregnant and I wish I could share it with others, but theres no way I would until further into my pregnancy. Im just hoping everything will be okay

First of all congrats!! secondly, it's totally understandable you feel that way. I have had 2 losses and while I would be delighted to get a BFP, its always a worrying time.
However you are on your way so happy thoughts from me to you and lots of sticky baby dust :happydance:

Yee ha pray to be, get busy! and don't forget those handstands afterwards :haha:

congrats nikki and pray. different kinds of positives, but both very good news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->