BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

BeautifulD and MommyNikki...It's so nice to get updates from you ladies and see that so far everything is going well. I know it must be stressful. mommyN I know what you mean about being blindsided. I also had two healthy pregnancies (one with twins) and thought maybe I'd be one of those fortunate ones who would get all the kids I was hoping for without having to go through this. I know several people who have lost little ones and so it was always in the back of my mind and I was constantly checking my dates and symptoms and was relieved for each milestone I reached...so if I am infact able to get pregnant one more time I will be the same as you. I will have to really force myself to enjoy it without worrying all of the time.
But for now all you preggy ladies seem to be doing great!..there have been no losses that I am aware of on this thread so keep up the good work taking care of those little beans! They all look like sticky ones to me:happydance:

Get bd-ing girlies xx fingers crossed for you all xx
Mommy nikki congrats xx
How you feeling dolly?
How's everyone doing I am sorry if my phone re posts this I know it did the other night x
Stupid phone xx lol

BeautifulD and MommyNikki...It's so nice to get updates from you ladies and see that so far everything is going well. I know it must be stressful. mommyN I know what you mean about being blindsided. I also had two healthy pregnancies (one with twins) and thought maybe I'd be one of those fortunate ones who would get all the kids I was hoping for without having to go through this. I know several people who have lost little ones and so it was always in the back of my mind and I was constantly checking my dates and symptoms and was relieved for each milestone I reached...so if I am infact able to get pregnant one more time I will be the same as you. I will have to really force myself to enjoy it without worrying all of the time.
But for now all you preggy ladies seem to be doing great!..there have been no losses that I am aware of on this thread so keep up the good work taking care of those little beans! They all look like sticky ones to me:happydance:

See...with my other pregnancies, I never even thought about miscarrying...The most I worried about is the baby coming out having something wrong..so when I did MC, I was in disbelief that it was happening...I guess before going through it myself, I reserved MC for people who werent ever able to have kids or going thru IVF, or people who abused substances during pregnancy, or women suffering domestic abuse. I never thought it would happen to me, but it has really opened my eyes. I would never want anyone to go through a MC but I was really happy to have people on here to talk to because it was a very lonely time. Glad that you have your healthy twins---hopefully you will be blessed again if you are ttc!!

Mommy nikki its always something you always think will happen to someone else something you only read about until it happens to you then its all you worry about gotta try an keep your chin up hun an have a little hope you will be fine x got everything crossed for you that you will have a sticky bean making its self nice an cozy xx

MommyNikki Congrats on BLP!! I'll be praying for this bean to stick and that the Lord will calm your fears!

Pray Congrats on positive on OPK! Have fun and good luck with BD'ing! I'll be praying that the :spermy: get to where they need to be!

OH ladies I am an EMOTIONAL MESS.......I had a SUPER BAD DAY YESTERDAY :cry: ALL DAY!!!!! Now this am when I woke up there was some brownish d/c in my undies (TMI)...No other signs when I wipe and according to everything I have read it's implantation time. Anyone else have this and I can't stop crying......I"m feeling so depressed and not ssure why????? Some one help me......I want to feel normal....:cry::cry::

Hi Ladies, Just wondering if I can join in? got a few questions.....

I miscarried at 8.5 weeks on 25th October by D & E and a week later i did a hpt and got a negative. today i did a test and got this (see photo). Can you see a line? I think i can see one! Is this what an evap line looks like? or could i possibly be p again already?

Any thoughts would be great thanks x

Attachments

• ptest1.jpg
    ptest1.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 12
OH ladies I am an EMOTIONAL MESS.......I had a SUPER BAD DAY YESTERDAY :cry: ALL DAY!!!!! Now this am when I woke up there was some brownish d/c in my undies (TMI)...No other signs when I wipe and according to everything I have read it's implantation time. Anyone else have this and I can't stop crying......I"m feeling so depressed and not ssure why????? Some one help me......I want to feel normal....:cry::cry::

Hi mtl777
just to let you know with my first pregnancy i got implantation bleeding for about half a day and then a bfp about a week later. not sure if that helps.
n xx

I miscarried at 8.5 weeks on 25th October by D & E and a week later i did a hpt and got a negative. today i did a test and got this (see photo). Can you see a line? I think i can see one! Is this what an evap line looks like? or could i possibly be p again already?

Hi, it could still be leftover hormones from your m/c. I had a d and c after my last miscarriage at 10 weeks and got positive preg tests for five weeks afterwards.
The day after I got a negative preg test, AF arrived. Hope this helps x

Was it the same kind of test you took after your D&C? Its possible you could be prego again..everyones bodies are different...the only way to really know would be to get BW

Mtln Honey, don't stress over it. A lot of women having spotting around implantation time. It could be a sign that your little bean is snuggling into your uterine wall. So just relax and try not to worry! I'll be praying for you!

nicky160880 Welcome and i'm so sorry about your loss! I do see a line on the pic, but it could be leftover hormones or you could be prego again. The best way to find out would be to get your blood tested.

Hi all

Thanks so much for welcoming me to your thread and also for the super quick replies!!
Miscarriage is one of the hardest things I've ever had to deal with and it so lovely to other people to talk too that have been through it too. I am desperate to be pregnant again but my boyfriend and i live in different countries so only occasionally 'match up' at the right ovulation time to even have the possibility for being p. so the thought that we might have managed it straight after the miscarriage is truely incredible. but i feel its just too good to be true.

I did sensitive (10uml) hpt after the D&E every couple of days after 6 days there was no line at all and my bleeding/spotting completely stopped.
Yes they are the same test I'm using now. I tested yesterday but the was nothing at all but today there is this little shadow.
I guess I should do another one tomorrow to check its defo not an evap line.
I decided to test again this morning because yesterday i kept needing to go for a wee (and have little tummy twinges) and i remember getting that very early in my last pregnancy.

xx

Welcome nicky
It sounds like if you had neg with the same test before and now get a pos u r preg again. Hope it shows darker for you tomorrow (or if u can hold your wee long enough maybe today?) Like the others said a blood test might tell you more. Hope this is it for you though!

Oh..nicky..forgot to ask you how many dpo r u? That looks like the test I used with my preg that mc ..I had a few left over and a few days before af was due it just looked like a shadow of a line...I tested on af day with a dif test and got faint bfp on frer one but prob because I was already going to mc....anyway...my point is that the test u have did look like a shadow at first for me so it really may be a bfp in the making

Hello all! I'm hoping for a bfp soon I had a m/c last month didn't know I was even preggers so now and dh are ttc :)

Nicky, I see a line. I'm going to post my sensitive test that was my BFP in the making for you to check out. I really thought I was imagining it, and it seemed like it took a 3-4 days for the internet cheapies to get darker. I think they are very accurate, but since they have less sponges, etc, that the more expensive tests have they may not be great at changing and getting darker as fast as other tests would.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=510867&d=1352391233

Oh..nicky..forgot to ask you how many dpo r u? That looks like the test I used with my preg that mc ..I had a few left over and a few days before af was due it just looked like a shadow of a line...I tested on af day with a dif test and got faint bfp on frer one but prob because I was already going to mc....anyway...my point is that the test u have did look like a shadow at first for me so it really may be a bfp in the making

Hi IvyLane

I think I ovulated on saturday 10th (but not sure) so if that was the case i would be ~11 dpo
x

Nicky, I see a line. I'm going to post my sensitive test that was my BFP in the making for you to check out. I really thought I was imagining it, and it seemed like it took a 3-4 days for the internet cheapies to get darker. I think they are very accurate, but since they have less sponges, etc, that the more expensive tests have they may not be great at changing and getting darker as fast as other tests would.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=510867&d=1352391233

Thanks for much for your advise and your photo - it does look a little like mine. I HAVE to wee now but I'll after that I will try to hold it and do another test before I go to bed tonight!! I will post tomorrow the next tests xx

I finally got a faint positive on my first response about 2 days after I did on an internet cheapie, so you can always try one of those in a couple days to be certain. When I went and got my blood drawn the day I got the positive on the FRER my betas were only at 9. So they must be much more sensitive than other tests as well. I didn't get any good positives off of any other tests than the strips and the FRERs until the day AF went missing. (I had 3 brands plus internet cheapies because I am a crazy person)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->