BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Nicky... that looks bfp to me and I know for a fact those one step ics suck at getting darker!
Last time I had a clear as day line on a instalert ic but just a shadow line on those... I didn't buy them this time :haha:

Mtln... I don't know about plantation bleeding as I've never had it BUT hell have I felt like that! this time I sobbed and sobbed because the pasta clumped together! :rofl: that was about 2days before bfp... I have everything crossed for you xx

I don't think its normal to get a blood pregnancy test in the UK?? and i don't think they monitor our hormone levels either??

If you have had a loss/es the do or if you have pain and bleeding x

OH ladies I am an EMOTIONAL MESS.......I had a SUPER BAD DAY YESTERDAY :cry: ALL DAY!!!!! Now this am when I woke up there was some brownish d/c in my undies (TMI)...No other signs when I wipe and according to everything I have read it's implantation time. Anyone else have this and I can't stop crying......I"m feeling so depressed and not ssure why????? Some one help me......I want to feel normal....:cry::cry::

Mtln, where are you at in your cycle? I had 3 tiny dots of red blood and what felt like PMS cramps the rest of the day about 3DPO, then I had more brown discharge for about 18 hours the day before AF would have showed up. My OB didn't even have me come in to check it out because I didn't have any cramps the second time and said the timing at 4 weeks was implantion bleeding. I cried and cried and was a mess before they called me back though, so I understand.

So far my sticky bean is hanging on. In Sept I didn't have any implantion bleeding and had started my m/c by now. I'm thinking that your spotting means good news like it did for me, my little poppyseed is all burrowed in and hanging out for awhile. :hugs:

sounds like you have a good chance at being preg nicky xx fingers crossed for you an welcome to the thread xx
mdk welcome to the thread xx sorry about your m/c fingers crossed you get a sticky bean very soon xx
the ladies are completley lovable an slightly crazy xx
meggiemay fingers crossed for you i hope your line gets darker xx :happydance:
mtln i am sorry to say there is no such thing as normal brown blood is good it means its old blood an is probably implantation so try not to worry i know its hard my love an i know everyone says it but it will be ok xx
pray i see you got a pos opk i hope your:sex: as much as possible
sending loves hugs an:dust: to everyone xx

Wow it's taken me ages to catch up!!! Mtln honey don't be sad be :) maybe you've caught your egg this month. And maybe u feel sad cause you have lots of lovely pregnancy hormones in your system!! :hugs:
Nicky welcome! I see a feint line. I didn't think those ic's are very good.. Not very sensitive.. I'd try a frer.
Welcome mdk also! Hope u get your bfp soon!
Well I hope u ladies are doing well! I've been on nightshift so not had a lot of time for b&b!
Well I got more bloods today. My hcg has gone from 830 on 17dpo, to 1666 on 19dpo.. So it's doubled which is good but i can't help but scrutinise my numbers and comparing them to others. The nurse said they're great and she was really positive. Getting a scan earlier- Friday infact. Will only be 5 weeks but hopefully will see that my bean is in the right place. Had a few more wee cramps but nothing to write home about. Hoping that bad cramping I had the other night was just my ibs!!
Xxx

Thanks gnomette been feeling sick to my stomach for a few days now with some cravings and food aversions and last time I got them pretty early

Ohhh MDK I love symptoms. I'm like a crazy symptom stalker. LOL.

Sorry about your loss last month. Where do you think you are in your cycle now?

Dolly, I love your numbers. I think right at 48 hours is perfect. You are way too high to be ectopic, but not doubling like crazy which can happen when its a blighted ovum. Excited about your scan!! And jealous, I still have to wait til next Thursday!! Maybe I need to call in and sound worried to my OB so I can get one sooner. :)

Aw in some ways I wish I could've waited though cause I probably won't hear a heartbeat and as long as Alls well will be the last scan till I'm twelve weeks! Kinda tempted to look into a private scan maybe around 8 weeks just to check Alls well.. Can't imagine waiting till 12 weeks although saying that I think as long as I know it's in the right place ill can relax xxx

Oh and, though it doesn't make a huge difference, my double time was actually 44hours. Had my tests different times if the day :) xxx

Well try not to scrutinize them too much. I say that, but the only reason I'm not doing the same thing is because I didn't ask what they were the last time they checked. :haha:

Wow ladies! I go away for a few hours and there are PAGES to catch up on.
Welcome to the new lady (I forgot your screen name in the time it took me start writing this lol...mdn? Sorry: ) ....sorry about your loss but welcome! So u r in the 2ww? Congrats! Only a few days left : ) when r u gonna test?
Dolly..awsome about the numbers! Can't wait to hear aout your early scan coming up!

***edit*** haha mdk...sorry..went back and looked : ) WELCOME again : )

Oh..nicky..forgot to ask you how many dpo r u? That looks like the test I used with my preg that mc ..I had a few left over and a few days before af was due it just looked like a shadow of a line...I tested on af day with a dif test and got faint bfp on frer one but prob because I was already going to mc....anyway...my point is that the test u have did look like a shadow at first for me so it really may.be a bfp in the making

Hi IvyLane

I think I ovulated on saturday 10th (but not sure) so if that was the case i would be ~11 dpo
x

I think that may have been where I was when I started getting the shadow line. It's still early so it may not show up on those tests for a bit. Can you get a frer where you are? They r good at early detection

Ivy you are cracking me up. I love the edit button though because there's usually at least 3 people I want to say something to, but after 1 or 2 I'm like ummm......

So I use the edit so I can go back and remember what I was thinking. I have the attention span of a gnat. :haha:

Hey gnomette ..just thinking of u....I know u said before this is your off cycle...how r u going so far with it?

Mackjess..yeah...short attention span ..I try to blame it on mommy brain syndrome but really I've always been a bit ADD haha....yeah I love the edit button too lol...but usually by the time I get back there are like a million messages and I'm afraid everyone will have moved on. Cuz what I say is THAT important hahaha. My phone is difficult to do this on but if I get the laptop out the kiddies like to press buttons and try to kill it. Its much easier to keep my phone from them but really hard to navigate. Hope u all don't mind putting up with my crazy posts :winkwink:

yeh i am ok i have had a few days wobble an been working hard (work is a mess long story) i have honestly turned into a hermit but ttc has not been the first thing i have been thinking about so its ok on the ttc front x but i have been having aches on both sides so i am hoping that my left tube is getting ready to try an drag an egg from my right side i am due to ov over the weekend so i am in my fertile period but i am not holding out too much xx thank you ivy xxx :hugs::hugs::kiss::kiss:

dolly it all sounds brilliant x
mackjess i am a lover of the edit button i still end up having to do 2 posts as i am really slow at writting lol normally get distracted by my kids the door the phone an at the moment i am giggling listening to my husband to bath my 2yo dd lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->