BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Gnomette
I know you don't want to get excited but you never know..maybe you'll get a nice surprize at the end of a cycle you thought you weren't even in the running for. Boddies can be funny things and can do the unexpected. I hope you get an eggy and catch it this month...at the very least u and hubby can have some fun right?:happydance:

Hello all! I'm hoping for a bfp soon I had a m/c last month didn't know I was even preggers so now and dh are ttc :)

Welcome I'm so sorry for your loss last month! I'll be praying you get a BFP this month!

sounds like you have a good chance at being preg nicky xx fingers crossed for you an welcome to the thread xx
mdk welcome to the thread xx sorry about your m/c fingers crossed you get a sticky bean very soon xx
the ladies are completley lovable an slightly crazy xx
meggiemay fingers crossed for you i hope your line gets darker xx :happydance:
mtln i am sorry to say there is no such thing as normal brown blood is good it means its old blood an is probably implantation so try not to worry i know its hard my love an i know everyone says it but it will be ok xx
pray i see you got a pos opk i hope your:sex: as much as possible
sending loves hugs an:dust: to everyone xx

Gnomette I think you have the wrong person. I haven't taken any tests so no lines. lol

Dolly Your numbers sound really good! I'll be praying your scan goes well when you have it.

AFM I'm supposed to O today, but I don't think it's gonna happen I still have watery cm (tmi) but no O pains. Last night I did have a sharp pain on my right side but it didn't feel like O pain and no temp spike.

Hi girls. Thanks so much for all ur advice x

Just did another test (too nervous to wait!!!) and the line is defo there and a teensy bit darker .......BLP possibly :)

Dolly I see ur in Scotland too :) if u get a private scan don't go to the place in Perth. I went there at 7 weeks the last time i was preg and they told me everything was ok and the embryo measured 7 weeks with heartbeat. The next day I started bleeding and then got a scan at the royal in Edinburgh and they said it only measured 5weeks with very low heart rate :( I was so mad at the guy in Perth and went back to see them and they scanned again and they thought it looked healthy even though they couldn't hear a heartbeat. I miscarried the next week! I'm still so made when I think about it. :(
The nurses at the royal in Edinburgh felt so bad for me they said they would scan me at 8 weeks the next time. Which I'm so pleased about - no way I could wait until 12 weeks that would feel like a life time xx anyway thought I would just let u know.

Ps so lovely to hear everyone's stories. Really hopeine lasts this time x

Hello all! I'm hoping for a bfp soon I had a m/c last month didn't know I was even preggers so now and dh are ttc :)

Welcome I'm so sorry for your loss last month! I'll be praying you get a BFP this month!

sounds like you have a good chance at being preg nicky xx fingers crossed for you an welcome to the thread xx
mdk welcome to the thread xx sorry about your m/c fingers crossed you get a sticky bean very soon xx
the ladies are completley lovable an slightly crazy xx
meggiemay fingers crossed for you i hope your line gets darker xx :happydance:
mtln i am sorry to say there is no such thing as normal brown blood is good it means its old blood an is probably implantation so try not to worry i know its hard my love an i know everyone says it but it will be ok xx
pray i see you got a pos opk i hope your:sex: as much as possible
sending loves hugs an:dust: to everyone xx

Gnomette I think you have the wrong person. I haven't taken any tests so no lines. lol

Dolly Your numbers sound really good! I'll be praying your scan goes well when you have it.

AFM I'm supposed to O today, but I don't think it's gonna happen I still have watery cm (tmi) but no O pains. Last night I did have a sharp pain on my right side but it didn't feel like O pain and no temp spike.

whops i'm sorry :dohh::dohh: loves you anyways :dohh::dohh:

nicky160880 Wow that's horrible that they told you everything was fine when the other place could tell it wasn't! Sometimes drs are to quick to tell you something they don't really know. I'll be praying that this is your rainbow baby!

Gnomette Lol that's ok loves you too

nicky160880 Wow that's horrible that they told you everything was fine when the other place could tell it wasn't! Sometimes drs are to quick to tell you something they don't really know. I'll be praying that this is your rainbow baby!

Gnomette Lol that's ok loves you too

Thanks maggiemay your lovely. I hope it's my rainbow too 🌈

Nicky Congrats! Can't wait to see pics if u post them! I think u'll be number 6 on this thread if I counted right : ) def keep us updated as your lines get darker and u'r pregnancy progresses : )

Nicky Congrats! Can't wait to see pics if u post them! I think u'll be number 6 on this thread if I counted right : ) def keep us updated as your lines get darker and u'r pregnancy progresses : )

Ok sure. I'll post tomorrow's photos when I'm at work tomorrow 😉

Seems there's a fair bit if good news here ladies. Bfps and potential bfps a plenty.
I am ten days post ov tomorrow so theoretically could get a positive if I was pregnant. Not feeling it this month tho I have to say. Trying not to get downhearted already.
Sticky dust to all

Seems there's a fair bit if good news here ladies. Bfps and potential bfps a plenty.
I am ten days post ov tomorrow so theoretically could get a positive if I was pregnant. Not feeling it this month tho I have to say. Trying not to get downhearted already.
Sticky dust to all

Thanks nicky. That is awful that that happened to you :-( I'm from Edinburgh so was thinking of somewhere around here- maybe spire murrayfield. But who knows maybe the epu will do more than one scan for me. Xxx

Hi girls. Thanks so much for all ur advice x

Just did another test (too nervous to wait!!!) and the line is defo there and a teensy bit darker .......BLP possibly :)

Dolly I see ur in Scotland too :) if u get a private scan don't go to the place in Perth. I went there at 7 weeks the last time i was preg and they told me everything was ok and the embryo measured 7 weeks with heartbeat. The next day I started bleeding and then got a scan at the royal in Edinburgh and they said it only measured 5weeks with very low heart rate :( I was so mad at the guy in Perth and went back to see them and they scanned again and they thought it looked healthy even though they couldn't hear a heartbeat. I miscarried the next week! I'm still so made when I think about it. :(
The nurses at the royal in Edinburgh felt so bad for me they said they would scan me at 8 weeks the next time. Which I'm so pleased about - no way I could wait until 12 weeks that would feel like a life time xx anyway thought I would just let u know.

Ps so lovely to hear everyone's stories. Really hopeine lasts this time x

That is an absolute disgrace, did you write a letter of complaint? Poor you, what an awful thing to go through.

I am from Edinburgh too!! Although live out west now.
I went to a private clinic at west end with my first (successful) pregnancy and it was great, really professional.

Dolly, I am sure they will give you extra scans. i had extra last time due to having a previous miscarriage so hope you will get lots of reassurance

Such a small world!! U know I've met so many people from Edinburgh on b&b it's mad! :)
Twinkle I hope you're right. Well I've got my first scan this Friday so gonna ask them then- providing all is well. I really hope it is.. I'm nervous! Xxx

Twinkle You're not out until AF gets you, so keep your head up! I'll be praying you get a BFP!

Dolly I'll be praying they give you some extra scans!

Dolly & twinkle - I live in Edinburgh too :)
Dolly good luck for your scan tomorrow - the people at the EPU in edinburgh are just lovely. Let us know how you get on x

These are my tests so far - top on tuesday morning, second yesterday morning, third yesterday about 7:30pm, and the fourth at 1:30am this morning (!!!). The single photo is the one from last night at 1:30 in the morning (couldn't sleep!!) All lines very light but defo there......

I feel really nervous and scared now in case it stops. Its crazy!! Desperate to be pregnant and then scared that I am!!! I'm not good at waiting games.

Will test again tomorrow morning (friday) and then Sunday and hopefully will feel better. I'm going to phone the doctor today to see if i can get an appointment.

Attachments

• ptestgroup.jpg
    ptestgroup.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 13
  • ptest2.jpg
    ptest2.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 13
ooh the photos on here are really bad at showing the lines up!! Am I imagining it? Should I be worried thats there are not that much darker than yesterday morning?

I've got so much work to do today but I can't concentrate...

I think it's darker Nicky, I know exactly how you feel, I'm desperate to be pregnant but after what's happened so scared too, but everything is looking good for you so try not to worry, I know it's hard but lines are looking good!!! Xxxxxxx

It's def darker!!! Wooo :bfp: get a frer these ic's don't show progression very well I think if u took a frer you'd get a lovely clear line!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->