BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

It's def darker!!! Wooo :bfp: get a frer these ic's don't show progression very well I think if u took a frer you'd get a lovely clear line!! Xxx

what is a frer and how do i find one??
:)

OK I googled it! First Response Early Result (i can see why you abbreviate it!!). Ok will go to tesco after my spanish class tonight and sort that out :)

i had to google it too when i first joined this forum! so many abbrviations its hard to keep traxk!
afm i woke up today with a dull ache on my ectopic side :-( similar to the pains I had during the ectopic but not as bad. Hoping it passes its freaking me out! Xxx

i had to google it too when i first joined this forum! so many abbrviations its hard to keep traxk!
afm i woke up today with a dull ache on my ectopic side :-( similar to the pains I had during the ectopic but not as bad. Hoping it passes its freaking me out! Xxx

Dolly, I've had a lot more aches and pains this time than last. for a week after my miscarriage I had a wee shooting pain low down in my tummy. Now (i hope) I'm preg again the pain has come back. Not sure if its just so soon since my D&E (4 weeks ago today). SO maybe its just normal to have twinges...?

Nope not at all!!!! I wanna know what they say!! Xxx

Good day my crazy friends......I am feeling better today FINALLY....Well it's still early, ok so I am 9 or 10 dpo and tues had what I think was implantation blood. I am so excited because this thread is sooooooooo lucky.. I am not going to test because i will wait for my signs sore boobs, peeing alot....etc I am really hoping this month worked I just had a good feeling about it. Hope everybody has a great day and Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!!!! Keeping my head up and really trying to be +.........Let's go BFP!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

Good day my crazy friends......I am feeling better today FINALLY....Well it's still early, ok so I am 9 or 10 dpo and tues had what I think was implantation blood. I am so excited because this thread is sooooooooo lucky.. I am not going to test because i will wait for my signs sore boobs, peeing alot....etc I am really hoping this month worked I just had a good feeling about it. Hope everybody has a great day and Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!!!! Keeping my head up and really trying to be +.........Let's go BFP!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

YEEAAAAAHHHHH!!! That's more like it mtln :thumbup:

r u sure your not tempted to do a wee test tomorrow ;) just kidding x

YEEAAAAAHHHHH!!! That's more like it mtln :thumbup:

r u sure your not tempted to do a wee test tomorrow ;) just kidding x

I am not that far yet and could get a - which would be discouraging....I think I should let nature take it's course.....I've been pondering this everyday waiting for the boobs to be sore....VERY 1st symptom I get.....So in due time maybe next week my HCG levels will start to kick in and rise to give me symptoms....Man getting pregnant is a hard job....I never had issues as I have 2 already but since my m/c I have become obsessed so glad I have all of u girls cuz, people would really think were all nuts....and we belong in a padded rooom. lol :winkwink: :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Praying for your :bfp:!!! :dust::dust:

The lines look darker to me too Nicky!

I've just bought online another lot of cheapie hpt's and two of the digital ones with conception dating. Am I mad??!!!

Nicky, not at all! You wouldn't believe how many test I have at home! Lol! I think I have 12 IC's, 5 $ store tests, 3 or 4 First Signals (88 cent tests from Walmart), 2 Answer, and 1 First Response Digital! :haha:

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone--tested again today...even though I should be waiting a couple more days...still have a line--showed up a little quicker and a little darker so I believe its the real deal now! :)

Off to spend the day with family and friends.......praying there is a little bean sticking to the wall it belongs tooooo..... CANT WAIT to get some symptoms for the BFP......Fast forward for me ladies please the wait is killing me.....Hopefully next week I will be in the club with the rest of u lucky girlies.....Let's go number 3 show me some signs!!!! lol Have a great day everyone......lots of :hugs: to all my internet stranger friends!!! lol

Mtln I am so excited for you! Praying you get some lovely bfp symptoms soon!!! Keep us updated! Xxx

Seems there's a fair bit if good news here ladies. Bfps and potential bfps a plenty.
I am ten days post ov tomorrow so theoretically could get a positive if I was pregnant. Not feeling it this month tho I have to say. Trying not to get downhearted already.
Sticky dust to all

Oh Nikki I'm so excited for you. And mtln you know last time I had implantation bleeding and one week later got a bfp. But I was slow to test. I've heard that after implantation with the very early test u can sometimes see 3 days later xx

Anyway my OCD got the better of me again and I've just done another test. And this one is defo darker!!!!!! So excited. Please stay please stay please .......

It so nice having u all here because I'm not going to tell any of my friends and family (if I can get away with it) until my scan at 8 weeks, assuming I get that far xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 10
That looks fab nicky!!!!! :) when u gonna do your digi? Xxx

yep deffo darker.... I can see that without even enlarging it and it looks much brighter... We like this :)

Good luck other ladies that are testing, chucking dust your way :dust:

mtln the power of positive thinking keep it up an fingers crossed you will get your bfp soon xx
yay nicky those lines are getting darker :happydance::happydance:
dolly how you feeling today xx
how you doing ivy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back