BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Congrats Nicky, lines look great!
Sure all well Dolly, think happy thoughts to nourish your wee bean.

So the TTC madness finally kicked in today and I went properly crazy!! 10 days post ov and did wait for it.... 5 tests today. Someone call a doctor!

Did the holding it up to various lights, turned and tilted each test, threw them in the bin, took them out the bin, threw them in the bin again, repeat x 10.
Imagined lines, realised there was none, reimagined lines...you get the picture.

Yes I am officially insane

Hope you ladies are holding it together better

:dust:

Good day my crazy friends......I am feeling better today FINALLY....Well it's still early, ok so I am 9 or 10 dpo and tues had what I think was implantation blood. I am so excited because this thread is sooooooooo lucky.. I am not going to test because i will wait for my signs sore boobs, peeing alot....etc I am really hoping this month worked I just had a good feeling about it. Hope everybody has a great day and Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!!!! Keeping my head up and really trying to be +.........Let's go BFP!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

YEEAAAAAHHHHH!!! That's more like it mtln :thumbup:

r u sure your not tempted to do a wee test tomorrow ;) just kidding x

I am not that far yet and could get a - which would be discouraging....I think I should let nature take it's course.....I've been pondering this everyday waiting for the boobs to be sore....VERY 1st symptom I get.....So in due time maybe next week my HCG levels will start to kick in and rise to give me symptoms....Man getting pregnant is a hard job....I never had issues as I have 2 already but since my m/c I have become obsessed so glad I have all of u girls cuz, people would really think were all nuts....and we belong in a padded rooom. lol :winkwink: :)

I have just had a vision of us all in the same padded room, now that would be scary!

Congrats Nicky, lines look great!
Sure all well Dolly, think happy thoughts to nourish your wee bean.

So the TTC madness finally kicked in today and I went properly crazy!! 10 days post ov and did wait for it.... 5 tests today. Someone call a doctor!

Did the holding it up to various lights, turned and tilted each test, threw them in the bin, took them out the bin, threw them in the bin again, repeat x 10.
Imagined lines, realised there was none, reimagined lines...you get the picture.

Yes I am officially insane

Hope you ladies are holding it together better

:dust:

:rofl: :rofl: I don't know how many times I have done this!! the time spent gawping at tests must run into weeks rather than days or hours :rofl: Good luck honey xx

Aw bless you twinkle you're madness brought a little smile to my face. U sound just like me!
I'm trying to be positive but so so scared for this scan. So scared....
Xxx

Thank you beautiful D, I was so hoping others did this too. Promise I am a totally normal person in every other respect!

Hehe yeah me too sweets..... I've always said ttc can turn the sainest of women slightly loopy :haha:

I have a full on pee stick addiction and am STILL poasing now!! I only have three left and that's it I'm done.... or so that's the plan :rofl:

Hehe yeah me too sweets..... I've always said ttc can turn the sainest of women slightly loopy :haha:

I have a full on pee stick addiction and am STILL poasing now!! I only have three left and that's it I'm done.... or so that's the plan :rofl:

yeah that's my usual plan, If I pee on all the sticks I currently have then I will have no more to pee on therefore addiction over. Until next time I "need" to go to the shops

:wacko:

Aw bless you twinkle you're madness brought a little smile to my face. U sound just like me!
Xxx

Dolly I'm thinking about u. All the best for tomorrow.
I'm sure you'll be fine and ur in good hands xx

Xxx

Dolly I'm thinking about u. All the best for tomorrow.
I'm sure you'll be fine and ur in good hands xx

Oh is your scan tomorrow dolly? Good luck, post how you get on.happy thoughts to you

Good day my crazy friends......I am feeling better today FINALLY....Well it's still early, ok so I am 9 or 10 dpo and tues had what I think was implantation blood. I am so excited because this thread is sooooooooo lucky.. I am not going to test because i will wait for my signs sore boobs, peeing alot....etc I am really hoping this month worked I just had a good feeling about it. Hope everybody has a great day and Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!!!! Keeping my head up and really trying to be +.........Let's go BFP!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

YEEAAAAAHHHHH!!! That's more like it mtln :thumbup:

r u sure your not tempted to do a wee test tomorrow ;) just kidding x

I am not that far yet and could get a - which would be discouraging....I think I should let nature take it's course.....I've been pondering this everyday waiting for the boobs to be sore....VERY 1st symptom I get.....So in due time maybe next week my HCG levels will start to kick in and rise to give me symptoms....Man getting pregnant is a hard job....I never had issues as I have 2 already but since my m/c I have become obsessed so glad I have all of u girls cuz, people would really think were all nuts....and we belong in a padded rooom. lol :winkwink: :)

I have just had a vision of us all in the same padded room, now that would be scary!
We would ALL be fighting overthe toilet and comparing tests.....lololololo :)

Xxx
Dolly~ Ever since I joined this thread my instant thought was you having a baby......I am sooooooooo positive about your scan and then you will be on such and emotional high that knot in your stomach will be gone to see that sac attached. I will be praying for YOU to relax and just trust this is your time......All my thougths are with u...Can't wait to hear the awesome post after!!!:hugs:

P.S~ Besides your husband we better knwo the results next..lol :)

Dolly, I'm with mtln and the other ladies. Your scan is going to be great and I can't wait to hear the news. My scan is in 7 days, so please talk me off the ledge when I'm flipping out. :hugs:

Ok so Its a little off topic but does any one know if receiving oral sex can make TTC more difficult ages ago I read that spitan kill off :spermy: now I am not sure if it was one of those stupid things people like to believe or if there is actually any truth in it just wondering if anyone knew an its a bit light hearted lol xx I don't really feel comfortable asking anywhere else x lol x

So ladies. I will begin by saying thankyou all so much for all the kind words and support you've given me the past few weeks! Yous have been fantastic- particularly the past few days that I've been a nervous wreck.. So... You'll be wanting to know about my scan? :winkwink: ...
Well we saw a lovely little sack and yolk... Measuring bang on for my five weeks... And yes it was in the right place... :happydance: xxx

And yes gnomette saliva can kill spermies xxx

Fab news Dolly, so so pleased for you. You must feel so relieved and like you've reached a huge milestone :)

xx

Thank you so much ladies! I feel so much better about things now. Feel like I can relax a bit. That's me books in for my twelve week scan now- 10th of January.. I'm counting the days!! Xxx

Yay Dolly! you must be so happy and relieved. What a happy christmas this i going to be for you :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->