BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Dolly I am so, so pleased for you, I had a feeling all was going to be ok but to read that was wonderful. What a wonderful Xmas you can now have. Xxxxxxxxxx

Yeah dolly!

Nicky- that test looks wonderful!

AFM- I think I O'd either yesterday or Wednesday, and we got plenty of :sex: in, so hopefully :spermy: caught the egg, and implantation will be happening in a few days! I never really had egg white CM, but it was hard to tell since I was using preseed. Praying hard for that Christmas Miracle!

Anyways hope you ladies that celebrate had a great Thanksgiving! Now it's time to head out for some Black Friday shopping!

Thank you so much ladies! I feel so much better about things now. Feel like I can relax a bit. That's me books in for my twelve week scan now- 10th of January.. I'm counting the days!! Xxx

Oh Dolly my gut instinct was soooooooooo right for u!!!!!! I have to say I told you sooooo lol.... :) I am sooo happy for you now here's to me getting some kind of symptoms... I am sooooo anxious to test but am afraid of negative results!!!!! I know I haave been so positive trying to do the same for myself!!!!!! So happy for u and ur hubby!!!! :happydance: :hugs:

Right mtln well now it's my turn to cheer u along... Get testing!! I'm sure when you do you'll see a :bfp: ......I'm waiting.... :winkwink: xxx

Congrats dolly! Thats wonderful! Glad ur bean is in the right place and growing :happydance:

Nomette. Doing good thanks.

A bit frustrated since my opk hasn't gone positive yet. It seems to be verrrrry slowly getting darker but isn't very dark yet. Without the use of opk's I may have thought I O'd yesterday but I always get a positive or close to it before I O so I don't know what to think. This is what the opk's did last month when it took two extra weeks to finally happen. It would darken up a bit then fade out then darken again a few days later then fade again. I really hope that isn't the case this time. But lastnight I had the EXTREEM bloating and constipated feeling I often get at O time (lasts for a few hours then just goes away) and I seem to have had some ewcm soooooo....not sure. But we have been BDing so hope I'm covered. I just hope we don't get tired out before I O if I'm going to be late.
Also been having this weird fluttering feeling on my left side for 3 or 4 days...it feels EXACTLY like early baby kicks except it's always in the same spot. I googled it and of course found everything from "you're crazy" to "it's gas" (soooo not gas!) to "it's ovulation" to " it's aliens" (hahahha ...that one is great) to it's "muscle spasms" to....dunnn dunnn dunnnn!!!!! "It's cancer". ...so yeah...thanks google!
I HOPE it's ovulation : )
Hi to everyone else! Sorry I can't reply properly to everyone atm. Kids have been sick ( for the third time in 2 months!) and things r crazy!
Glad to hear every one seems to be doing good today though : )

11dpo.. What dpo are u now mtln?? Woo for the tickers they look fab!
Ivy hope your opk turns positive soon! I'm sure it will. It sites linds like its gonna!! Oh I know what u mean about google it always drags up some of the worst possible outcomes. I'm actually banning myself from google I had myself worked up into a real state last night after reading about corneal pregnancy. No more google for me now!! Xxx

Was your preg test really light at 11 dpi dolly? I tested today and swore I saw a faint line. It cam up after 3 mins but before 10 mins. Definite possibility I am imagining it tho!

Dolly Yay for the scan going good!!!!

Nicki The tests look great!!!!!

Ivylane I'll be praying you O soon!!!!

I'm praying for all you ladies who are testing soon to get :bfp:'s!!!!!!!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM I think I O'ed last night and today as i'm having O pains. We :sex: last night so hopefully :spermy: got to where they needed to be! I'm gonna try to keep my hopes up this month and maybe I'll get a BFP for x-mas! I really want this. Yesterday my DH was holding his nephew and just looked like he really wanted a baby. And was drinking grapefruit juice yesterday and a few other crazy things to try and get prego and he didn't say anything like he usually does. I'm praying I get prego this month if not for me than definitely for him. He will be a great daddy!

Yeh twinkle it was.. What kind did u use? Xxx

Meggie I hope u caught your egg! Looking forward to seeing your :bfp: !! Xxx

So light you thought you were imagining it?!! It was just an Asda own brand but said it had sensitivity level of 15 on box so pretty sensitive.
Do you think its still valid if its after three mins but before ten?

Twinkletots I'd say I would still count it if it showed after 3 mins and before 10. I'll be praying this your BFP with a sticky bean!

Thanks meggiemay, I really hope so but trying not to get my hopes up yet. The imagination of a crazy TTC lady is a dangerous thing!

11dpo.. What dpo are u now mtln?? Woo for the tickers they look fab!
Ivy hope your opk turns positive soon! I'm sure it will. It sites linds like its gonna!! Oh I know what u mean about google it always drags up some of the worst possible outcomes. I'm actually banning myself from google I had myself worked up into a real state last night after reading about corneal pregnancy. No more google for me now!! Xxx

11 or 12dpo cuz my opk was a smiley face 2days in a row about 24hrs apart. However it is BLACK FRIDAY in the united states the biggest shopping day of the year and that does not make me want to drag the girls out to a super busy store to get a super sensitive test to see a faint line........I do have will power!!!! I am goin to stay busy this weekend and wait till next week. However now that you said you were 11dpo does make me want to test!!! :) maybe tomorrow???? I don't know what the best test for early results is????? ANY girls have suggestions??? hope there next to the tissue isle cuz boy oh boy I am emotional.........My hubby huntin AGAIN and it's just the girls and I in the house on a cold day....my huby did txt me hope ur emotionaal weirdness goes away...lol I said me toooooo but, maybe I am prego!!!!!

Well I used a frer mtln when I tested.. I find those the best!! Ohhhh I want you to test I'm excited!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->