BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

mtln. I agree ...frer seems to work best for early testing...i noticed u r in western ny. If u r near a family dollar the one near me sells them 3 in a box for like $10...which is wayyyy cheaper than other places . They aren't always in stock though. Hope this helps

No pic dolly. I had to throw it outside cos was driving myself nuts reexamining it every ten mins! Don't think it would show up on a pic anyway. Really hope I am not just imagining it.
What sensitivity are frer? Didn't think you could get any more sensitive than 15 which is same as Asda own brand. But Asda ones way cheaper!

mtln. I agree ...frer seems to work best for early testing...i noticed u r in western ny. If u r near a family dollar the one near me sells them 3 in a box for like $10...which is wayyyy cheaper than other places . They aren't always in stock though. Hope this helps

OMG IVY, That makes me want to run to the family dollar........U girls are not making this any easier......lol Thanks for all ur help perhaps I will be running in a little bit.....

Twinkle, I got a good, but still faint, but clearly visible line on FRER and went to have betas done that day. It was a 9 on bloods, so I'd say FRER are very sensitive.

Thanks for advice ladies. Gonna test again tomorrow and show hubby as he soon sorts me out if I am imagining lines!!
Really need to know as supposed to be meeting friends for boozy lunch tomor and will need to stay off the wine if a bfp is coming my way. I really really hope it is but nowher convinced yet :confused:

Twinkletots and Mtln I'm praying for your BFP's! I want to hear some news!! That would be awesome if you get BFP's and it'll bring up our prego count!

Ok ladies, I will break and test tomorrow......I;m so afraid of neg results!!!!!!! I haven't left the house all day cuz, it is cold and crappy......I have to drag myself out for work tomorow so I will stop on my way to work......AND I will bring my laptop to tell u ladies first....Please say prayers for me tonight!!!!! Gotta put the rugrats to bed....I need some mommytime......Talk to you tom :thumbup:

Okay ladies quick question...I have been testing for the past 3 days...still isnt getting darker,..but everytime there is a line...what do you think?

[IMG]https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/bacartikitten/1123.jpg[/IMG]

heres from today

It's definitely a good line! It seemed to take awhile at the beginning for my tests to get darker, about 3-4 days. After about a week they finally got really dark.

Off to Belgium this morning with work but just had enough time to do a quick wee test before ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
good luck mtln and twinkletots looking forward seeing those bfp's
nicky an mommynikki both of your lines look brilliant congrats xx
pray an meggie fingers crossed you get your bfp this month x
ivy i hope your kids start to feel better soon its awful when they are poorly xx hopefully you will get your pos opk soon i get really upset belly when i am about to ov an when af is due xx
afm i have had pulling from both side an i am starting to get a little hopeful that there is a chance of :spermy: actually catching an egg ahhh who knows trying not to get my hopes up cause its just easier to think it won't happen xx
hows everyone doing today x
:hugs::kiss::hugs::kiss::hugs:

I got a bfp :happydance: very happy but vert very nervous about another loss. Trying to think positive happy thoughts and sending same out to the rest of you ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->