BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Lines looking great ladies!!! Three more :bfp: 's is just fantastic!!!! Congrats to twinkle, and the two nikkis!!
Mtln can't wait to hear how u got on too!
Gnomette I have my fingers crossed for u to catch an egg this cycle. Stay positive! Xxx

yay twinkletots you got any pics?? yay so pleased for you :happydance:

Wow brilliant news twinkle. I know how u feel though its really worrying thinking about another mc but I have been testing every day and seeing the line get darker and feeling pregnancy pauns makes me feel a little better xx

Mtln any news???

Little confession ....... I'm sitting in my hotel bedroom eating chocolate and watching look who's talking !!!!! Haha
I think I'm going crazy

Good morning ladies! I am loving all these :bfp:! Congrats to Twinkle, Nicky, and mommynikki!

AFM- FF finally put crosshairs on my chart, so I am officially in the TWW at 3DPO! Praying that implantation will begin to happen in the next few days, and that Christmas :bfp: is just around the corner!

Pray I think you will fall preggo...this thread seems to be lucky LOL ;)

Little Darker Today :)[IMG]https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/bacartikitten/1124.jpg[/IMG]

I couldn't figure it out since not everyone updated or has a ticker. I know of at least 3 (mackjess,dolly,and now you mommy nikki) but I feel I am forgetting some... I thought there was someone early on who got theirs but I can't remember who and can't find the post??? Maybe who ever is still following this thread can re post if they got their BFP and we could get an accurate count? It would be cool to keep track like some of the other threads do : ) We will have several testers in a few weeks so the number may increase significantly.

Going back through the thread...I found nicki01 and beautifulD that got bfp...still looking for more : )
So I think that's 5 so far????

Ok..replying to my own post to keep track of things..if u read this before I edit it I am looking for who to add. Be back soon lol...think there is twinkletots and nicky160880..and mdk? 8 total...am I missing anyone or wrong at all?

Well ladies went to the family dollar and got the FRER BFN!!!!! So discouraged, I was afraid of this not even a faint line....I didn't use my 1st urine of the day but, I was holding it for a good few hours..... :cry::nope: grrrr I'm sooo upset when I had everything going the right way or so I thought!!!!!:cry::cry:

It's still early mtln don't be discouraged!! I feel terrible for encouraging you to test so early :-( still plenty time for a :bfp: so don't lose heart. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for u :hugs: xxx

It's still early mtln don't be discouraged!! I feel terrible for encouraging you to test so early :-( still plenty time for a :bfp: so don't lose heart. I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for u :hugs: xxx

That's why I don't have a stock pile of tests in my posession.....I wished now that I hadn't tested because I do feel very doubtful now......I o'd the the 13th and 14th of Nov. Or so myOPK said....dtd everyday had my bases covererd...AHHHHHHHHH PLEASE GOD GIVE ME ANOTHER BABY!!!!!!! 10dpo shoulda showed up on a FRER......:cry::nope:

My frer wasn't bfp till 11dpo and even then it was light! Still early! Xxx

That's why I don't have a stock pile of tests in my posession.....I wished now that I hadn't tested because I do feel very doubtful now......I o'd the the 13th and 14th of Nov. Or so myOPK said....dtd everyday had my bases covererd...AHHHHHHHHH PLEASE GOD GIVE ME ANOTHER BABY!!!!!!! 10dpo shoulda showed up on a FRER......:cry::nope:

She's right your still early...I would have ovulated before you and today was the first day that it didnt take over 3 minutes for the results. Hang on to your next test to see if a line shows up later...I know they say not to read after 10 minutes but when you pee on the stick, it will give the whole stick a pink hue and sometimes you have to wait til the pee dries and turns to a white background to see a line if you have a early/very faint line. Give it a couple days.

Well ladies went to the family dollar and got the FRER BFN!!!!! So discouraged, I was afraid of this not even a faint line....I didn't use my 1st urine of the day but, I was holding it for a good few hours..... :cry::nope: grrrr I'm sooo upset when I had everything going the right way or so I thought!!!!!:cry::cry:

sweety please don't worry sometimes it just takes a little longer show xx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congrats to twinkletots, nicki, and mommynicki!!!!

Mtln The other ladies are right it is early yet and you're not out until AF gets you! I'll be praying you get a BFP soon!!!

Pray Yay for being in the TWW now!! I'm praying you get a BFP this month!

AFM I forgot to temp this morning and i'm still feeling O pains on my right side. Not sure what to think and I don't do OPK's. I guess I wait and see.

I totally agree with the other girls. This time my test got a line early but last time I didn't get anything until 2 days after my period was due. Try again on Monday maybe xx

Congrats twinkletots...how was your boozy lunch? Did u spill the beans?
Mtln..sorry for your bfn..but u'r still in the running. Don't give up just yet!
Pray..congrats for being in the tww! Hope u get some good strong implanting happening soon
Maggiemay..I think it was you that was around o time along with me and pray...any news? U may have said and I missed it
Gnomette..how's it going with you? Any more signs of O?
Afm...I was supposed to O by now but still haven't gotten a positive opk...feeling discouraged : ( ...I had some O symptoms but without the opk I really don't know what to think. I just wish I knew if I was in the 2ww or not. Been getting plenty of bding in but if there is no eggy then there's no bfp....ughhhhh

But congrats to all the ladies with the bfp and the ones to come...mtln...I think u will get yours soon (you had what looked like implantation bleeding right?)
Keep up the good work ladies! I've read some threads before where it was all disappointment but this thread has got it goin' on!!!!!
BFP!BFP!BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->