BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

She's right! This is the lucky thread!! There's a bfp coming your way!

Yeah..and we r about to reach 100 pages on this thread and soon after that we'll go over 1000 posts! Woooo hoooo! Go us! Lol

fingers crossed ivy you get your pos opk soon what opks are you using? if they are digital can you pull them apart an see if the lines getting darker?
i have had a few o symptoms dodgy belly but had major pulling on my left an aching on my right an a fair bit of ewcm last night an this morning but didn't bd last night as i decided that i wasn't tired enough after my night shift so started to get some house work an before i knew it it was 2 in the afternoon an was supposed to be going to see my dad so didn't sleep for 29hrs an just conked out at 9 on the sofa watching tv with my hubby lol but got a quicky in this morning before the kids got up lol but i am not doing my opks this month so not really sure an like i said i don't worry too much of i am ov-ing from my right xx
hows everyone getting on today we have been baking all day cakes biscuits an puddings love it keeps my mind off it an my dd loves cooking xx :happydance:

Thanks for all the positive feedback girlies!!! I'm going to keep my head high cuz, I did google some GOOD stuff...lol which wud make it a little longer to show...I just anxious with all these BFP I feel like mine is right around the corner, as seems to be the case on here....Really ladies eachweek we add someone new to the BFP club......I'll keep waiting not really even sure when AF is due because I had all that crazy bleeding 2weeks after I got AF....Every body is different... :)

Congrats twinkletots...how was your boozy lunch? Did u spill the beans?
Mtln..sorry for your bfn..but u'r still in the running. Don't give up just yet!
Pray..congrats for being in the tww! Hope u get some good strong implanting happening soon
Maggiemay..I think it was you that was around o time along with me and pray...any news? U may have said and I missed it
Gnomette..how's it going with you? Any more signs of O?
Afm...I was supposed to O by now but still haven't gotten a positive opk...feeling discouraged : ( ...I had some O symptoms but without the opk I really don't know what to think. I just wish I knew if I was in the 2ww or not. Been getting plenty of bding in but if there is no eggy then there's no bfp....ughhhhh

But congrats to all the ladies with the bfp and the ones to come...mtln...I think u will get yours soon (you had what looked like implantation bleeding right?)
Keep up the good work ladies! I've read some threads before where it was all disappointment but this thread has got it goin' on!!!!!
BFP!BFP!BFP!

Ivy I woke up with just like 2 quarter size spots dried in my undies was more brownish.....Never another spot after that. So brown is ok as I googled that to, could be cuz, of M/C and I nevr had a D&C so maybe i still am in the running the HCG is just being slow to get to my blood stream, I am battling thyroid issues tooooo, praying my blooodwork for that comes back normal mon. Realized I had thyroid issues a month before my M/C which was 8/28. SO??????? THINK + :)

I'm freaking out a bit today. Last time I miscarried, we were in Chicago sitting at a restaurant eating and I kept feeling these weird little pulls. Almost like a moment of dizziness and would feel like I got pulled down a bit. It wasn't enough to disturb me, and I figured it was because I'd been on the train for several hours earlier that day. My m/c started some time that night. This morning when I woke up I was having those exact same pulls, kinda dizzy feelings. I haven't been in a train, or even a car. No spotting, cramping or anything, and my bbs still hurt like crazy. I'm hoping it's just sinuses making me dizzy as I'm very congested today.

But something feels kind of off. My head has that same exact weird feeling that I haven't had since the m/c in Sept. I went to bed feeling so hopeful and reassured. One more day til I am in week 6, and I've made it days past my m/c. I was only 5+2. I thought I was home free and feeling positive for the first time since my BFP, so I don't think it's nervousness making me imagine things.

Hey ladies! Gnomette I wish I had some of those cakes and biscuits you talking about I'm such a hungry Horace today! Sounds like you're ovulating or just about to! Fingers crossed!
Mtln your brown spotting sounds positive! In excite for you getting your bfp- I'm sure it's just round the corner for you too, just have a good feeling!! Keep us updated with your testing!
Mackjess maybe it's your imagination..? I know (and you lot have probably guessed) that I have had every symptom of my past ectopic and the night before my scan became convinced it was ectopic again.. Was even having shoulder pain!! I now think maybe some of it was in my head.. I mean I was so so worried that my subconscious was breaking through and creating feelings... Maybe twisting my real symptoms to make them wrong?
Anyways what I mean is its hard for us ladies who have lost not to always imagine the worst.. It's natural. I'm sure yor little bean is doing just grand. It's strange cause even now I've had my scan I am still in a panic on occasion- totally over analyZing everything. Don't think I'm gonna relax till I'm past my first tri! When I had my ectopic I started to go to church- something I hadn't done before.. And I have to say its helped me a lot. I know it's not for everyone but I feel now that when I have my panics, saying a little prayer helps calm me a lot.. But it's different for everyone. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way xxxx :hugs:

Oh just reread your message saying you didn't think you were imagining it.. But it's funny you know what the subconscious can do even when u think you're not thinking about something.. Sometimes just one little trigger can set it off xxx

I did a little googling (trying to use the internet for good instead of evil) and what I'm feeling is common in early pregnancy. Twinges can be uterus and ligaments relaxing and expanding and the light headed can be more blood flow is going to the baby and less is getting to my head. SO, I'm gonna hope that is what it is. Still nervous of course, but it would explain why I hadn't had this exact same feeling since I was pregnant last.

Yeh that sounds about right :) I have a good feeling mackjess, I think your little bean is gonna be fine xxx

Thanks for the congratulations ladies, you guys are the only people that know except hubby!
Ivylane, boozy lunch was good but minus the booze. Not ready to tell anyone yet. I have another Christmas night out on sat and it's so hard to keep it a secret cos the minute I am not drinking alcohol everyone knows. I am partial to a wine or two in my non pregnant state! :wine:

Hows testing going mtln? I had 2 days of imaginary lines before my BFP was properly visible so don't give up yet.

mackjess, I think it's totally normal to analyse every twinge. Think every lady on this thread that gets a BFP will be exactly the same. It's a total pain in the ass though, wish I was just blissfully ignorant to potential problems and could relax in to the pregnancy.

Hope this thread continues to be a lucky one :kiss:

Page 100! Woohoo!

Mackjess..sorry u'r getting worried but it does make perfect sense that the symptoms you felt before ur mc were pregnancy symptoms not mc symptoms. So that may very well be what you've been feeling again this time. I know it's scary and confusing but chin up : ) u'll be holding your little one in no time : )

Gnomette...I use a dip stick kind of opk. They've never failed me before...my body on the other hand...lol...I think I may be building up to a surge very slowly...it's just hard to wait.

Hi to everyone...hope to reply more later. Time to put kiddies to bed after busy day out

Congrats twinkle, if I haven't said so yet. My MIL said she knew I wasn't preggers on Thanksgiving because I had wine with dinner. What she doesn't know is I set it right next to my husband's glass and he drank it. :)

Thank you Ivy, I do feel a lot better realizing it's probably pregnancy symptoms and unfortunately they were symptoms I got before my m/c so it made me panic. It was all happening as I woke up, so being woken up by that pulling sensation (actually it was probably the dog that woke me but I noticed the pulling first) freaked me out because I wasn't even awake enough to imagine a problem. I've done plenty of that while awake, but getting a little better. Also, last time I felt this was at dinner, so the m/c started 8-10 hours later. I'm now over 12 hours since I noticed it, and not spotting or anything else. I also had intense morning sickness for the first half of the day. I didn't throw up because all I did was sip water. Gagged a few times, so I know if I'd had food or juice or even a full glass of water I would have been sick. That is a new symptom for me.

Don't sweat the slow surge, in Oct my surge was long too. I was all bummed thinking I'd missed the OPK+ because I forgot to look at it one morning. I ended up OV about 2 days late, after finally getting my positive on my cheapie strips, and I still caught the eggy. I love those things and I'm sure you will get your BFP with their help.

Thanks mackjess. I think the opk I did tonight was a bit darker even though I didn't "hold it" as long as I should have..so maybe due to O in a few days??? I really hope so. I keep worrying that we r going to get tired of this bding business and stop too soon lol. I really want to get preggers this month so I can stop the obsessing and get on with life..(in reality I know it will just become obsessing about staying pregnant but at least I won't need to keep going through this where am I in my cycle emotional rollercoaster stuff...it's so exhausting!)

Yay! morning sickness for you! I think that's a great sign! Your little bean is snuggy and making mommy sick just as he or she should lol. I can't wait! (Not sarcastically at all..It's tough when u r going through it but sooo worth it!...and I lost a bit of weight the pregnancies that got far enough for that so a nice little bonus )
Congrats again!

Ivy when was your lmp? When do you think you will test? I'm praying you catch!

All you ladies going to places with alcohol, tell your waitress to bring you water and order a vodka drink..no one will know.. Just make a strong face every now N then lol

Mackjess I totally know what u mean. I totally keep over analysing my symptoms or lack of them. I'm worried that my boobs aren't sore!! Last time my nipples were very sensitive by now but this time they feel nothing yet? I do get a nuasea feeling quite regularly (although I though it was too early for morning sickness !) but I've got a stressful week at work this week so my I feel sick cause I'm so nervous! Aaghhh I just want to know everything is ok. I feel like I've know I'm pregnant for over 2 weeks now but it's only been 5 days!!!! Omg I still have to wait nearly 4 weeks until my scan.
Oh well I guess I just need to be patient. But I am overanalysing all symptoms and one way of another everything is worrying.
Ivy when's ur af due? Xx

Morning ladies!! Hope you're all well! Ivy I was in the same situation as you last cycle!! Kept thinking I'd missed my O though cause wondered how I couldn't have had a positive opk so late in cycle, but low and behold along came that smiley at cd19. It might just show up when you not expecting it so keep with the bd'ing!! :winkwink:
Twinkle I've got my work Christmas do coming up, plus a weekend away in Essex with some friends.. And I've agonised over how I'm gonna conceal the fact I'm not drinking!! Think I'm gonna go for the whole antibiotic excuse, it seems a goodie. Lol.
Mackjess glad you feeling better :hugs: . I never meant to offend by suggesting anything was in your head just trying to help cause I know what a worrywart I am myself and I'm terrible for imagining things. Although I know that even the things that are real symptoms but normal can be scary too.. The cramps I get still creep my out even though I know they normal, but when they come on strong I can't help but panic!! And like nicky when symptoms vanish for a bit, or ease off, tht scares me Even more! My hubby laughs at my cause I spent about an hour yesterday prodding at my bbs cause yet didn't feel that sore! Yet today the back to throbbing like mad- strange how that makes me happy!
Otherwise I'm still getting a lot of one sided pain which worries me a bit. They didn't give me a whole lot of explanation about if but from what ive read I'm presuming its the corpus luteum. Either that it cause that was ectopic side it's sore due to scare tissue and inflammation made worse by the pregnancy. Who knows. Just trying to ignore it. Xxx

Dust to those on the bd train at the mo :dust: can't wait for more bfps on our lovely thread!! Can't believe we're on page 100! Xxx

Dolly and anyone else that is experiencing this.... I get a lot of one sided pain too, on my right (I know that's where I ovulated from)I get a type of pinching burning pain there... not super painful but I know it's there iyswim? I'm pretty sure it's just our CL cysts letting us know it's doing its job! I also get very painful pulling pain when I move quickly or cough or something that's just because of the amount of relaxin in our bodies making our muscles relaxed in order to make way for our rapidly growing beans :) :hugs:

Thanks beautifuld thts exactly what it feels like.. Kinda like an annoying pain if u know what I mean?? And I know it's the side I o'd from cause they told me at my scan. Ad I get those sharp pains too if I turn to quickly in bed or cough. Thanks for letting me know u get it too its reassuring to know others in the same boat! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->