BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Good Morning Ladies.......I have yet to test again as I am afraid........I just don't have a good feeling this month, I did until I tested and even after the test dried there still was NO LINE......I guess I am goin to wait it out until I get some symptoms or at least almost miss my AF.....Still hoping I am in the running my hcg levels are taking their sweet ole time to build up in my blood!!!! Still praying that there is a chance....Have a great day girlies, Off to work and take my 4yr old to preschool.....Lots of :hugs: xoxoxox

Aw don't let that bfn get your down still plenty of time for a bfp! When if your af due?? Xxx

Keep your head up Mtln!!

BTW: Today was the day I was actually suppose to test (even though I have been testing for a week now lol) My BLP is now a BFP!

[IMG]https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/bacartikitten/1126.jpg[/IMG]

Heys guys! Benn fallowing this group sense the beginning found out im PREGNANT 5 weeks ! good luck!

Lili3bella Congrats!!!!!

MommyNikki That looks great!!

Mtln Keep your hopes up! Since you had implantation bleeding I'd be hopeful.

Mackjess and Dolly I'm praying your LO's stick nice and tight!

Ivylane I'm praying you get a postive OPK soon!

AFM Well I'm pretty sure I O'ed Saturday night. We Bd'ed that night, but I think I caught some kind of stomach bug and started getting sick a few hours later. I'm still not feeling 100% better. I'm hoping that didn't effect whether I get prego or not. The only reason I think I O'ed Saturday is cause I had a ton of ewcm and O pain, but i've had O pain since Wednesday and i'm still having it every once in a while. This is not normal for me. I'm hoping this doesn't mean somethings wrong.

Aw don't let that bfn get your down still plenty of time for a bfp! When if your af due?? Xxx

Not quite sure here maybe you or someone else can make some sense of this........I had natural m/c 8/28/12 bled for about a week and half. Then 10/12 had full blown AF.....lasted 5-6days then for 4-5 days after the RED blood it was brown annoying d/c that just required a panty liner. Then 10/28 had a +OPK, bd'd that night, and woke up with AF again.....lasted a week on and off. So had the +OPK 11/13 & 11/14 bd'd thru al of that.......So I am not sure when AF is due hoping that it has just taking a while to get my sticky bean where it belongs......Guess I will wait it out. I keep running over so many scenario's in my head and thinking it's still early and my body is that rare one to build up the HCG????? I don't know what to think anymore......THIS IS MAKING ME CRAZY....I really just want a BFP!!!!! I have the "I think" I poked my boobs so much that's why there sore going on.....lol Jeepers, wish I coud get some symptoms!!!!:dohh:

Keep your head up Mtln!!

BTW: Today was the day I was actually suppose to test (even though I have been testing for a week now lol) My BLP is now a BFP!

[IMG]https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/bacartikitten/1126.jpg[/IMG]

AWESOME LINE!!!!!!! SO hapy for you.......:happydance: Did you call the dr? If not get on in there and have them check ur levels!!!!

Hello all
Congrats mommynikki on a nice dark line!
Mtln..sorry you r still in limbo.
Lili3bella congrats : )

For those who were asking about when AF is due for me and all that...I'm somewhere between cycle day 20 and 23 depending on if you count spotting (had 3 days before real flow started..pretty normal for me but my period tracker software doesn't count it as AF for some reason so my cycle days are always off a bit from what I figure)
My cycles can vary quite a bit from month to month so for the past 6 months or more I've been using opk's to figure 0 time then just add two weeks and usually it's spot on in predicting when af will start (pardon the pun lol.)
The mc seems to have thrown things off for a second cycle though. Still no positive opk though they r getting ever so slightly darker each day....this build up is taking a looooong time to get to a surge.
I got all crazy this morning and thought maybe the slight darkening over such a long time was actually a sign of pregnancy ( earlier in the month I got a huge ewcm glob on like cycle day 10 and thought what if I Oed early?)
So did two tests along with my O test and had a serious case of line eyes (one ic and one frer since even if I Oed early I'd still be 4 days or so from AF time). This sucks! Lol. The ic has an indent that makes a shadow..and the frer had a weird line for a min or so (I think where the strip is) that went away. Why I would even think it was possible is beyond me but ttc messes with your head!
Well anyway...eventually I will O for real and eventually I'll either get af or a bfp..so I just need to calm down and focus on something else.
But I know u ladies understand all this and can laugh at the crazzzzzzy with me (hopefully not AT me haha)

I couldn't figure it out since not everyone updated or has a ticker. I know of at least 3 (mackjess,dolly,and now you mommy nikki) but I feel I am forgetting some... I thought there was someone early on who got theirs but I can't remember who and can't find the post??? Maybe who ever is still following this thread can re post if they got their BFP and we could get an accurate count? It would be cool to keep track like some of the other threads do : ) We will have several testers in a few weeks so the number may increase significantly.

Going back through the thread...I found nicki01 and beautifulD that got bfp...still looking for more : )
So I think that's 5 so far????

Ok..replying to my own post to keep track of things..if u read this before I edit it I am looking for who to add. Be back soon lol...think there is twinkletots and nicky160880..and mdk? 8 total...am I missing anyone or wrong at all?

Just compiling BPFs on this thread so far and saying congrats again to these ladies. We have mackjess,Dollybird,Mommynikki,nicki01,BeautifulD,twinkletots,nicky160880, mdk, and adding lilli3bella 9 total? Correct me if I'm wrong : )

Lili3bella Congrats!!!!!

MommyNikki That looks great!!

Mtln Keep your hopes up! Since you had implantation bleeding I'd be hopeful.

Mackjess and Dolly I'm praying your LO's stick nice and tight!

Ivylane I'm praying you get a postive OPK soon!

AFM Well I'm pretty sure I O'ed Saturday night. We Bd'ed that night, but I think I caught some kind of stomach bug and started getting sick a few hours later. I'm still not feeling 100% better. I'm hoping that didn't effect whether I get prego or not. The only reason I think I O'ed Saturday is cause I had a ton of ewcm and O pain, but i've had O pain since Wednesday and i'm still having it every once in a while. This is not normal for me. I'm hoping this doesn't mean somethings wrong.

Thanks! Sorry you are feeling under the weather. I hope you caught your eggy though! You and pray and I were due to O aprox the same time...I think I will be quite a bit behind you guys though : (...but looking forward to your bfps coming up!!!!

MTLN, I think you just tested too early and are still in this! Ovulation is 24-48 hours after the OPK+, so if you are in the 48 hour range you could only be 10-11DPO, which is right at the beginning of where you could get a positive. So if you tested a few days ago it was possibly to early still. Fx for you and keep us posted!

Meggie I wouldnt try to stress it so much...You may be stressing yourself into symptoms..As for being sick, I dont think that would make a difference, so dont worry, hoping you get your rainbow soon and can add ya to the list :)

Lili thats awesome!! I can't believe how many BFP we are getting on this thread!!!

Mtln, I did call the doctor today..I have an appt on Dec 6th..they are going to get my pregnancy info and probably do blood work at that appt. Im keeping positive that everything is okay and my levels are still rising by the increasing darkness of my lines. Lets hope!

I heard this is the lucky thread! so here I am share some baby dust :)
Congrats to all the Mama's on the BFP :)

lol thanks for coming over Bazz...you needed to get in on all of this baby magic! lol

I am on CD 13... my cycles before my MC were btween 35-45 days after stopping bCP in jan 2012... this is my first real cycle after my MC, which was Sept 17th 2012

Bazzb Welcome and sorry for your loss! I'll be praying you get a BFP this month!

MommyNikki I'll try not to stress over it.

Mommy nikki you test looks fab!! Lovely dark line :)
Mtln well by my calculation you may not be tmdue af till wed or thurs this week so plenty time!!! Sending lots of :dust: your way!!!
Meggie I hope you feel better soon! Don't think you be ill would effet the eggy try not to worry. Often when people are ill that's the one time they do get preggers!
Lillibella congrats!! Wonderful to hear of another :bfp: !!
Ivy I know exactly how u feel. I felt the same when my opk was late in becoming pos. I went from thinking I'd missed it, to wondering if I was preg. Ttc really does mess with the head. But you will defo get there I'm sure of it and it will be worth the wait. If your tests are starting to darken already I bet they positive by the weekend. :hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->