BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Dolly and anyone else that is experiencing this.... I get a lot of one sided pain too, on my right (I know that's where I ovulated from)I get a type of pinching burning pain there... not super painful but I know it's there iyswim? I'm pretty sure it's just our CL cysts letting us know it's doing its job! I also get very painful pulling pain when I move quickly or cough or something that's just because of the amount of relaxin in our bodies making our muscles relaxed in order to make way for our rapidly growing beans :) :hugs:

Totally getting lots of twinges every so often and same as you other ladies , pain when I turn in bed or something not very strenuous! and yes over analysing every symptom then worried cos I don't have symptoms, it's exhausting!!

Went to high impact aerobics class tonight but only did low impact options which didn't hit the spot as barely broke sweat. Think am going to have to give up my high intensity exercise which am gutted about. If hadn't had any losses I would carry on but just don't want to take the risk

Just reading through some posts and it really is incredible anyone ever produces a baby with all this stress!! Stress of releasing an egg, stress of catching the egg and fitting in timely bd'ing, stress of waiting to see if egg has implanted then stress of hoping it will stick.

It doesn't get any easier after they are born either, who said having kids keeps you young?!!

hope you ladies have a stress free evening/ day depending on where you are in the world
:flower:

So today may be O day for me after all. Won't know for sure for a bit but I'm marking it in my calendar and going with it until proven otherwise :wacko:
My opk's are lighter today than yesterday (yesterday just the very edge was as dark as the control line so I discounted it)...but today I had some ewcm and got crazzzy angry several times which after tracking symptoms for all of this time I've come to realize happens mostly on O day or right around it. I get super short tempered (like raging,seeing red,crazy hulk kind of mad :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:)and that's not me normally so it's a def hormonal thing. Thank goodness it only happens for one day! Also have had some lower backaching going on....so after putting it all together I'm going to count today as O day. I should keep up the bd and opks for a bit to be sure though. Usually the day or two after I get super yellow cm so if that happens it will be even more of an indication.....so here's to maybe possibly almost being in the tww :winkwink:
Now ....for that stress free evening! Where's my *&%$#*# tea and chocolate!? :gun::gun::gun: Ehhemm. :happydance:

Ivylane Yay for possibly O'ing! We aren't that far apart now just 2 days! I'm praying we both get our BFP's!!! I think Pray O'ed on Wednesday, do you remember? I'm praying she gets a BFP too!!

Twinkletots I will definitely take a stress free evening!

Ivylane Yay for possibly O'ing! We aren't that far apart now just 2 days! I'm praying we both get our BFP's!!! I think Pray O'ed on Wednesday, do you remember? I'm praying she gets a BFP too!!

Twinkletots I will definitely take a stress free evening!

Yep, I O'ed on Wednesday, so I'm 5dpo. I'm going to TRY not to test until at least sun or mon, which would be 11-12dpo. We'll see if I can hold out! :haha: I'm feeling a lot more relaxed this month. I'm not sure why, nothing has really changed...I can't believe I'm 5dpo and I haven't started "symptom" spotting! :flower: I haven't even really thought about it! But I'm still really praying for my Christmas miracle!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Bazz: I'm glad you joined us over here!

So today may be O day for me after all. Won't know for sure for a bit but I'm marking it in my calendar and going with it until proven otherwise :wacko:
My opk's are lighter today than yesterday (yesterday just the very edge was as dark as the control line so I discounted it)...but today I had some ewcm and got crazzzy angry several times which after tracking symptoms for all of this time I've come to realize happens mostly on O day or right around it. I get super short tempered (like raging,seeing red,crazy hulk kind of mad :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:)and that's not me normally so it's a def hormonal thing. Thank goodness it only happens for one day! Also have had some lower backaching going on....so after putting it all together I'm going to count today as O day. I should keep up the bd and opks for a bit to be sure though. Usually the day or two after I get super yellow cm so if that happens it will be even more of an indication.....so here's to maybe possibly almost being in the tww :winkwink:
Now ....for that stress free evening! Where's my *&%$#*# tea and chocolate!? :gun::gun::gun: Ehhemm. :happydance:

:rofl: hope you got your tea and choc! I have been super hormonal too, its like a res mist has descended and I am going to explode with rage any second. Not good but choc is helping me too.
I did opks for two months and never got a positive but here I am with my bfp so maybe they don't work for everyone.

Get busy ladies and snag that egg

:rofl: hope you got your tea and choc! I have been super hormonal too, its like a res mist has descended and I am going to explode with rage any second. Not good but choc is helping me too.
I did opks for two months and never got a positive but here I am with my bfp so maybe they don't work for everyone.

Get busy ladies and snag that egg

Thanks ladies
Hope everyone had a nice evening

Is it Friday yet? Lol

Lol no, not yet...I wish it was tho.. I need my check so I can go shopping! :)

twinkletots if your out you can always order a appletizer or have apple juice an lemonade it looks just like white wine well enough that no one will question you if your in a dimly lit room xx
welcome bazzb to our slightly crazy thread full of amazing ladies xx
ivy i hope no one stood between you an your tea an chocolate :rofl: i really hope that you did ov an that your in your tww :hugs:
mommynikki that is definitely a bFp yay :happydance:
lilli3bella congrats hunny wishing you a happy healthy 9months xx :hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance:
mtln have you tested again yet if not how you feeing xx
how you doing dolly xx
pray yay for the crazy 2ww whop whop
afm i am going to work in a bit pissed off is not the word but thats over other stuff an i am not stressing even though i know i must be in the 2ww cause even if left side did pull eggy over we only dtd once in the last week (all part of the pissed off) my dd has decided she doesn't need to sleep at all!! i am exhausted so chances are if left did drag eggy it did not get caught!! lol
hope you girls all enjoyed shopping

No I haven't tested again......I actually just pulled out the frer I took the other day and tore it apart........There was NO CHANCE of another line......I am afraid to test cuz, I just can't set myself up for a neg.....I am trying to be patient but no matter what I think if I was pregnant it would almost have to show up on a test by now.....Just not feeling it at all though my right boob hurts only cuz I thinnk I have bruised it pushing on it!!!!!! I want to be pregnant so bad this cycle, and if it didn't work I think I am pulling the plug on OPK's and the whole 9 yardss....I can't do this disappointment game and waiting game.......It's not fair to me, the kids or my husband i feel like I have turned sex into a job esp, this month and I don't want things to be like that. I have to just relax and trust God will bless me with another baby!!!! Here's to still getting a BFP before xmas..... :)

I think it would benefit you to relax anyways. All that stress can't be helping and sex isn't fun when it becomes a job, I'm still hoping you have your bfp now tho!

Mtln sorry you are feeling so down and frustrated about the whole ttc business. I can totally relate (as can many of the ladies on here I'm sure) I have been having the same thoughts about "pulling the plug" if this month doesn't work out. I agree that it becomes unfair to the kids you already have and your spouse when the obsession to get preggers takes over.
Personally I try very hard to not let my husband deal with that side of it since I don't want to stress him but I think it's pretty obvious to him that I am not myself when I get to that level of disappointment. And kids really do suffer whenever they don't get their parent's full atention for ANY reason.
It's easy to say that next month will be different but knowing myself I don't know how I am going to let a month slip by without trying...there is always that "what if" factor...what if I could have gotten pregnant but missed the opportunity.
All of this really makes us into crazy woman doesn't it?
I hope that you have the strength and peace of mind to let it go if that is what you choose to do.
On the other hand..maybe this will be both of our months and this part will quickly become a distant memory.

It's really difficult when you want itso badly not to let it affect your whole life I know last month I was unbearable at times an I was ok til hubby got home if I am gonna stress its at him poor thing Lucky for him every other month I am just chilled out (well as much as you can do) sometimes you find once you give up find the romance again that you find you fall is there any chance of going out on a date or having a romantic night in there are some candles you can get that burn into massage oil smell amazing an its good fun try some things like that spice things up an try an find the fun again tbh that's half the battle keeping things fun I think anyway x hope you manage to chill out a bit an that you get your bfp very soon x

Pray Yay for being relaxed! That can be so hard to do when ttc.

Mtln hang in there. When is AF due? I'm sure you said before but I forget.

AFM Today i've been trying not to wonder whether I O'ed or not. It would just help to know when I should be expecting AF.

Mtln sorry you are feeling so down and frustrated about the whole ttc business. I can totally relate (as can many of the ladies on here I'm sure) I have been having the same thoughts about "pulling the plug" if this month doesn't work out. I agree that it becomes unfair to the kids you already have and your spouse when the obsession to get preggers takes over.
Personally I try very hard to not let my husband deal with that side of it since I don't want to stress him but I think it's pretty obvious to him that I am not myself when I get to that level of disappointment. And kids really do suffer whenever they don't get their parent's full atention for ANY reason.
It's easy to say that next month will be different but knowing myself I don't know how I am going to let a month slip by without trying...there is always that "what if" factor...what if I could have gotten pregnant but missed the opportunity.
All of this really makes us into crazy woman doesn't it?
I hope that you have the strength and peace of mind to let it go if that is what you choose to do.
On the other hand..maybe this will be both of our months and this part will quickly become a distant memory.

Thank u for understanding....... ALthough I have been thinking about charting temps, starting 12/1 will c if I really go get it.....What does 1 more month goin to hurt???? I guess we are crazy woman.....lol :) That;s what makes us great friends..I really love this thread and would love to take this journey of pregnancy with all of u ladies....We still have time...Gotta think +!!!! :hugs:

Pray Yay for being relaxed! That can be so hard to do when ttc.

Mtln hang in there. When is AF due? I'm sure you said before but I forget.

AFM Today i've been trying not to wonder whether I O'ed or not. It would just help to know when I should be expecting AF.

meggie go back 1 or 2 pages and see the reply I said to dolly. About my AF....let me know what u think of that????????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->