BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

I saw the little speck! I'm so excited for you dolly! I had my scan sched for next Tuesday even though they had an opening this Thursday. I figured the later I did my scan the longer if be reassured by it if that makes sense. your pic is making me want to reschedule for earlier! lol. but I have bloodwork results coming back today so maybe that will be enough for me to make it til next week. congrats dolly!

I'm 6 weeks so still early. But they managed the scan abdominally- no dildo camera required which was good! Xxx

Good morning ladies! So I tested this morning and I got a beautiful :bfp: x4!!! There was no squinting about it! But I didn't believe my eyes so I had to take a few more! Lol! I'll upload a pic later, but I've got to get ready for my water aerobics class! I am so excited!! :happydance:

Yes yes yes! I'm so excited for you pray! Kansas girls got it going on!

Oh pray sooooooooooo happy for you!!!!! I am in absolute awwww at this thread......I mean there are only a few of us that don't have BFP, but if we stick TOGETHER I think we will all make it tigether....:) The witch is starting to relax on me FINALLY.....Man that bitch got me good this month....My hubby was like who are you????lol Dolly what a joy to see ur little bean sticking where "IT" should for the next 9months!!!!!! GO TEAM YELLOW :) lol I explained to my husband yesterday all about the OPK's and what this meant to me and he finally understood, I think.....I will try again this month and keep my head up cuz less stress=GOOD LUCK....... I have charted my O on fertility friend so I am hoping to have the same results as last month....CD4 about 10days to go, I'm ok with a BFP for New Years a lovely way to start the NEW year. Have to run to work, hope all u ladies are having a GREAT day and Gnomette stick around girlie, we don't want you to take off on us....:hugs: xoxoxo Sorry if I left anybody out Its hard to catch up and remember who u need to reply to....Lots of :hugs:

Pray congrats!!! That's fantastic news! Can't wait to see those lovely :bfp: pics :) xxx

mtln, so glad you are feeling better hun, that witch can be sooooo extra evil after our hormones are such a mess. :hugs:

bazz- aren't you glad you joined this very lucky thread? :)

I am very glad! send me somw baby dust ladies :):):)

My OPK is negative today so not sure if I am oing today or I did Friday... time will tell I guess.. my chart is a little all over the place... last night i didnt sleep AT all and ended up taking my temp a hour earlier than normal

congrats dolly--glad everything is going good....

pray congrats on your bfp!! :)

Pray Congrats on BFP!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Mtln I'm glad the witch is easing up a little on you. I'm praying you get a BFP next month!

Dolly Your scan looks great! Yay for the little one being right where it should be!

Bazzb I'm praying you get a BFP this month!

Hi to everyone else!

AFM Well my lower stomach feels like it has pressure on it which is usually a sign of AF for me, and since she's supposed to come anytime between Wednesday and Sunday I'm guessing that's what it is. So i'm doubtful.

thats what I felt when I got my BFP in july! ur not out yet

OK ladies, now I'm scared. My labs came back and my HCG is great (49,500) but my progesterone was 19 a few days before I missed AF when I got it tested last, and now it's dropped to 11.5 so I'm starting progesterone today and getting it rechecked Wednesday. Not sure exactly what that means, the nurse said sometimes it changes so they do supplements. God I'm so scared.

Mackjess sorry to hear that. At least they caught it though and are giving you something to help : ) Hang in there!
Dolly congrats on your scan! That's great news!
Gnomett..I forgot if you said..are you going to test or just see if af shows (on fri right?)
Mtln glad you are feeling better now. Hormones can cause so much grief on top of everything else. Glad you are looking forward to this next cycle. Also happy you had a chance to talk with hubby. Gotta keep things good with our men or none of this baby making stuff makes any sense. Sometimes they just have no idea what to do or say since they dont't get the crazy hormone surges that we do.
Meggiemae. I hope the witch stays away! Af symptoms can be bfp symtoms too! They were for me with my pregnancies that went full term.
Bazzb...it sounds like we may be testing around the same time.
Pray..Congrats!!!!!! I knew this was your month. I was hoping to be testing the same time as you but Oing was slow this month : ( ....soooooooo happy for you though...and that you didn't go away during prime bding time lol
If I forgot anyone else I'm sorry...just gave my brain a major workout here lol
Afm....not exactly sure where I am but I had crazy amounts of ewcm all weekend and suuuper dark opks and got in lots of bding...my opk's are still a bit dark but not fully positive anymore so I'm gonna have to go with my body did it's thing. If I even counted out 48hrs from first positive I should have O'd by now...I just don't usually get such dark positives and for so long so this is throwing me a bit. I'm waiting still for my cm to change and the opk's to go white and then I think I can breathe easy and know I'm in the tww.

dolly beautiful lil bean xxx ha ha ha dildo camera xxx:happydance:
pray brilliant so happy for your bfp xxx :happydance:
mtln i am glad af has started to back off an your starting to feel better heres to next month xx :hugs:
mackjess sounds like the drs are keeping a great eye on you xx
ivy i hope you have been bd'ing like a nympho lol i dunno i am hoping that i won't test til sunday if af doesn't turn up it has a horrid habbit of being late if i am watching
afm i am hoping to wait til sunday if af doesn't turn up not had time to even attempt to symptom spot there is a virus going round my sons school an both of mine have managed to get it x stupidly tired an sort tempered though but that may be cause i have been up almost all day an most of the night since i finished my night shift saturday morning lol
if i have missed anyone xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->