BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Mackjess Praying for you!

Ivy I hope they are BFP symptoms! I'm praying that you caught the eggie and get a BFP this month!

Gnomette I'm praying for your son's to get better quickly and that you get a BFP this month!

It's so lovely hearing how everyone's getting on!
Mackjess try not to worry. I had some light tan spotting hence the second scan and a few ladies on another thread suggested it may be because my progesterone was low. I did a bit of reading up on it and apparently it normal for progesterone to fluctuate during pregnancy and actually the range for the first trimester is 9-47 so you are still within the normal range.
https://www.buzzle.com/articles/progesterone-levels-in-early-pregnancy.html
Plus it really does sound like your docs looking after you so now you have supplements you shouldn't have a problem. It also looks good that you've not had any signs of low progesterone such as spotting or cramps. And you hcg looks fab!
All you ladies in the tww I have my fingers crossed for yous looking forward to more :bfp: 's!! Gnomette and meggie hope the witch stays away this week!
Mtln glad the witch is easing off. Lots of :dust: for your next cycle! Xxx

Mackjess- at least they found it early and are on top of it! Hang in there" it will be fine!

Maggie- I was getting discouraged last night because all mg symptoms mimicked af almost exactly!

I just went to the doc to have my blood drawn and I'll get my results tomorrow! Oh, and here are my tests!

Attachments

• 20121203_071658.jpg
    20121203_071658.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 20
Yup! Can def see lines on all of those tests! Congrats again!

Mackjess, ur dr seems to on it like white on rice....lol I would try not to worry, I know easier said then done, and PLEASE STAY OFF GOOGLE!!!!!!!! :) You are going to be fine...Have u had ur scan yet?? Sorry I get confused there are so many pregooos on here...Which is a great thing! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Bored at work, thinking and wishing AF would get the hell out of here so I can get on to bd'ing......I am going to dtd as much as I can after AF!!! I had a strange feeling today, when I m/c my dr told me wait 2 cycles and I was like why????? Then asked around and when a friend who does "natural Family planning" and is preggers with 6&7 identical twin girls, told me to just go for it, and this woul be cycle 2 since the m/c maybe my body needed to have 2 cycles and now we can get on with baby #3......I don't do anything at work except sit on a couch so I have alot of thinking tme....I don't know just rambling out of boredom....xoxoxox :)

That's definately a bfp pray :)
Mack please try not to worry like the other girls said at least they are dealing with this.
Gnomette v excited for later this week.
Also just found out William and Kate are having a baby. Are we sure she wasn't on this thread too with all it's luck!!! :) ha ha

Dolly also liked ur dildo reference ;)

+++++++++++++:happydance::happydance:++++++++++++ Yeah Pray!!!!! Can't wait to hear the blood results!!!!! xoxox:hugs:

I did do a little bit of googling, and read that progesterone can fluctuate, even during the same day. The first 2 times it was drawn in the morning, the 3rd (low) time it was in the afternoon. I feel better after reading that. I'm getting it rechecked first thing in the am Wednesday and will probably fast since I read it can be lower after a meal. (I use Google powers for good:))

I was just surprised, my doc expected me to have low progesterone since I was new off the pill so I was so excited it was at 19 at week 4. I think it "dropping" scared me more than if it had been low from the beginning since that was what was expected. Going to take a nap then go to the pharmacy. I get texts when my scripts are ready and so far it isn't there. I got NO sleep last night and called in sick today but will have to work from home this afternoon to make up for it. I'm so behind since I'm so distracted with all this worrying.

It's going to be a long wait until Thursday, but I am being positive and thinking everything will be OK by then. I'll get my blood results and my first scan on Thursday. Once I get to hear the heartbeat I know I'm going to feel so much better. Rate of mc drops to under 5% after the heartbeat.

Oh does it? That brilliant to know :) makes me feel reassured having seen my wee beans heart flickering away xxx

Ivy your tests look fab! Nicky I read that too about William and Kate how lovely! Xxx

Mtln maybe you're right that your body just wasn't ready. I think that sounds pretty logical. And you know what they say.. Third time lucky :) xxx

Pray Your tests look amazing!!

That's exciting about Will and Kate having a baby! I bet their baby will be so cute!

ok so who remembers me saying chances are slim of me falling this month an insisting that i was not going to get my hopes up yeh?? well i think i may have had a bit of an implantation bleed i went to the loo an wiped as you do an had a look as you do an there was a browny reddy streak in my discharge???sorry massivly too much info so the taking it easy really thinking there was little to no chance at all!! to being a weeny bit excited!! it can't be af can it? 5 days early with no warning??? i don't feel like its here it was just a little bit but no cramping i haven't got my dates wrong i checked my app (yes i am sad we have established this a long time ago) if it is when would i get any sort of + ?
ok so now will have no chance of sleeping?!? please someone be online
i promise i was not seeing things!! ok so giddy now rambling love to all who had that little bit of faith in my malfunctioning body xx

First response tests say they can detect hcg up to 6 days before you miss AF... I got blp's about 6 days before I was supposed to test with $ store tests (however my lines took longer than 3 min but less than 10 to show). You could always test now and test until your missed AF

I am gonna wait til morning its gone midnight here lol I have a superdrug test just as sensitive as frer got butterflies am I going crazy I feel I may have gone a little potty in the last hour an a half need to sleep before one of the sickies wakes up again but I can't x lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->