BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hi Ivylane and everyone else! I think I'm 7 dpo today. I started feeling kind of like a pinching on my right side. Could it be implantation? I hope so!

Hi ivy... Doing fine. Kitten is like a real baby, I was up all night lol

Hey meggiemae...sounds promising! Can't wait for the testing to begin! Lol When r u gonna start?
Hey to MommyNikki...congrats on ur little one! ; )
Glad u guys doing well : )
Gnomette ...any signs of Oing on the correct side?
Afm...more super dark opks today and ewcm and bding! Can't wait to officially be in 2ww..maybe tomorrow? Waiting for cm to change to know it's done.
Hey to everyone else too!

Well again thanks for all the well wishes and positive thoughts.....I do want to say that I have only used OPK's this month and never did anything else to ttc (like that makes me less crazy) :) When I O'd this month I surely thought hey we have 2 girls if I know i;m o'ing why wouldn't I get prego...... considerin I did get a BLP it really made my hopes up high.....I surely thought this was the nonth for me, I mean look at this board it's full of BFP's.......All the promising signs and only for the witch to fly in on a friday night when my hubby went huntin til sunday and I'm so lonely now....I've been a MEGA bitch to my hubby thru texting because I am so emotional and want him.....Of course he is a man and doesn't understand that this is an emotional thing...His text was relax not like we can't try again....HE IS A MAN BOTTOM LINE!!!!! I have to pick my self up and start over..........So I will maybe just OPK this month and NOT test early if I know I'm O'ing it can only help...(I think my hubby has poor sperm count) So I am not sure where u non-preggers are but im CD2 and here's to another month of better luck.....:hugs: Thanks again girls I'm off to get a good night sleep!!! :hugs: I know it's alot of ranting but man I have some terrible PMS.......U all understand :)

mtln, glad to see you in a somewhat better mood/state of mind...Just remember good things come to those who wait :) Heres to the christmas bfp :)

Hi girls. I'm really worried earlier this week I did one of those conception indicator tests and it came back saying I was 5+ weeks i think i was 4w5. this morning I have done one and it say between 4 and 5 weeks pregnant i think i should be 5w1. So it's dropped. I'm so upset I have this very bad feeling I'm going to loss this one too. I feel sick and don't know what to do. Oh god I don't think I can handle losing another..... Has anyone else ever experienced this ?

Hy ladies! Mommy Nikki you got a kitten?!! How did I miss this!! So jealous! Lol. What colour is it??
Mtln glad u feeling better today. You're a lovely strong lady I knew you'd get through it. Got my fingers crossed for a nice early O for you. Are u taking any suppliments?? You know I joined anothe thread ages ago that talke about moonstone and how it helped fertility. I read up on it and rightly so it does. I got a moonstone ring and I always wear it. Maybe nothing in it but it helped give me hope :) its meant to help regulate cycles and make women super fertile. Anyways, ill be praying that this cycle is your cycle :hugs:
Nicky try not to worry it is probably the hook effect.. Google it its very possible. There's even examples on the pregnancy test thread!
Ivy how exciting!! Signs look good, lets hope this is your month!! :)
Meggie I'm sure that having looked back at my diary of symptoms that I implanted on 7dpo. Got lots of cramps that day ad right sided pain, and the day after I started having trouble sleeping and other symptoms! Fingers crossed for u!

:dust: xxx

Oops forgot to update you on what's happening with me! Lol.
Well, I've had a wee bitty of brown spotting. Was more like discharge just on my panty liner.. Very light in colour so I wasn't really worried (most women say this is normal) but phone the EPU anyways. Well they were lovely and also said its probably nothing, could just be my womb expanding and getting rid of old blood, but they have asked me in for another scan. Getting that at 10am tomorrow. Praying everything's ok. I feel it is cause im just sure God is gonna make it ok this time round for me, but I'm always such a worrier. Otherwise I feel fine. Preg symptoms strong as ever- peeing loads, nausea, morning sickness, sore breasts. Oh and the emotions!! I've cried at work three times this week! Yesterday it was all because I had a headache!! Haha. My workies must be getting suspicious. Xxx

Nicky please don't pay too much attention to those darn digis! they really are the devil especially for us pal ladies... SO much can affect them... I've heard of ladies getting different readings from the same urine sample! also being that you got a 3+ at 4 weeks dolls is right it could very well be the hook effect :hugs:

Thanks dolly. ��
I'd never heard of the hook effect. That's really interesting.
Hope ur scan goes ok tomorrow let us know what they see x

Thanks beautifuld I'm just so paranoid this is not going to work out again. Oh we'll I guess I just have to wait. But that's so difficult for an impatient girl like me!!

Ok so I just went to tescos and bought another conception indicator test. Not weed for 5 hours so tested again ...... And guess what?......I got the 5+ weeks now!! Geez what a relief. Right ok now I'm going to stop testing. It's just stressing me more. Time for some Xmas shopping. Thanks girls for listening once again to my craziness. Xx

Honey I totally get that, its only natural to have wobbles :hugs:

I am really trying to be a "nice"girl but the witch has taken over me this month.....My hubby due to come home from hunting today and I was sOOOOOOOO mean to him aall weekend but WTF I neeeded him......Am I wrong for being such a bitch??? I mean I am stuck in the house all weekend with the kids and he is off living the single life...I have cramps that would kill a cow!!!! My nerves are def shot and emotionally my poor kids must think i am a wicked witch, I have had NO tolerance for there fighting......PMS GO AWAY give me my body back!!!!! :)

Dolly--- here is my new "baby" lol...He is a Flame Point (well actually flame-mitted because his paws are white) Ragdoll. My hubby paid a pretty penny for this cat and he is just awesome..cuddled me all night :) I suggest everyone get a cat...GREAT stress reliever!

AFM no preg symptoms..I pee alot but thats normal for me. No boob tenderness or nausea...We'll see if I get any..

[IMG]https://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p270/bacartikitten/milo.jpg[/IMG]

Awww! He is so cute! I can't get a cat because I am allergic. :-(. I do like kitties, but I am more of a dog person!

So I changed my profile pic yesterday, and I still see the old one...the new one shows in the user CP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->