BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Gnomette, how many DPO r u, sorry so hard to keep tarck over all these girlies Ovulation schedules......I had whatI thought was implantation blding, and AF did show up, I do not want to be a debbie downer but, getting ur hopes up esp like I did with 2 BLP and have neg HCG test, was a super let down!!!!!! DON"T TEST................Wait it out I promise the chances are higher to wait it out than the disappointment of AF.....I just went thru this and well u read what torcher it was.....I am having positive thougths amd praying for you.. xoxoxoxoxo:hugs:

Oops my bad! Meant to say pray! Lol.

Ooh gnomette that sounds amazingly promising!!! Fingers crossed for you! Xxx

Dolly no prob! Like I said I wish they were my tests! Can't wait!

Gnomette..that's so exciting! I'd be doing you know what in my pants if I were you! I'll be excited to see your update if u do test in the morning. If it was implant bleeding it may take a few days..........I'm suuuuper excited for you though!

This thread is soooo exciting with the BFPs and there are more people getting to their TWW! I love it!!

Just sent the DH to the store for donuts. At least my cravings are making me feel like things are still good!! I swear I'm going to start eating less junk and more veggies (I have increased the fruit and veggies, I've just added more junk too) once I get to the heartbeat part of all this. I think this part of the wait is going to be the scariest for me, so for now I'm eating whatever brings me some comfort. I think its cravings + stress eating for me. :haha:

This message has been brought to you by the damn dunkin donuts ad at the top that I accidentally keep clicking on today!!

Mackjess :rofl:

Gnomette I'm praying this means you're gonna get a BFP! If it was implantation bleeding I would wait a few days to test, just so your body has a chance to build up HCG so it can be detected.

Thanks ladies!

:haha: mackjess! I'm thinking about getting Dunkin donuts in the morning! I have a meeting at my church in the morning and its pretty close to a Dunkin!

Gnomette- FX for you!!

Mmmmmmm donuts! I have that ad too lol.
Well it's time for bed here. G'nite to anyone who's still awake and g'morning to those on the other side of the pond!

Gnomette, I have read a few times that if you get implantation bleeding you need to wait at least 2-3 days for the v sensitive test to be + or at least 4-5 for the normal one to show up.
Btw I had implantation bleeding with my last preg and it was 5 days befor my period too. But I would prob wait until wed/thur but don't be disheartened if u still get a negative it took me 5-6 days after IB to get positive

Mtln honestly I don't know I thought I would be ov-ing off my right side that has no tube so I decided this month that I was not tracking anything or bothering about TTC I have had a few family issues to deal with so its kept my mind off things if I do test tbh I am up with one of the sickies so have been dancing round the hallway working out weather to use a cheapie an see what happens or wait til Saturday I am due anytime between Friday an Sunday x bfn's don't bother me they seem sort of normal lol so may just do it as I have not poas all month lol x thank you for all your support loves to al.Xxx

glad i didnt test as :witch: just showed 3 days early really confused my cycles have been regular an now they have started mucking around again thats whats bothering me more than anything not that af showed cause i knew this month was going to be a long shot anyway see what happens next cycle see what it does even if we are not trying x oh well never mind good bye 2012 an hello 2013 heres to new year new start new crazy me ttc lol xx

Awe, sorry AF came...that sucks. Oh well Im sure you will get your bfp next month :)

Booooooooo! Sorry gnomette :nope: I know you weren't getting your hopes up but I was for you :haha: I was really hoping this would be your month even though you weren't expecting anything. Well I hope you figure out what's going on with your cycles. I know how frustrating it is when they don't follow the rules.
Hiya to everyone else.
Still at the very begining of my tww. Trying to prepare my self for af to show right as I will be throwing friends baby shower. For some reason though after I finally got all the ewcm and positive opks this month I calmed down a bit and even started planning how to do it better next month. So I may not be as devistated as I thought if af shows. I'm kind of getting my head in it for the long run since I know many woman do wait a very long time. This thread has been crazy with all of the bfps but I don't want to expect that will be me and have a total melt down.
Well anyway....hope everyone is happy and healthy today!

Ivy cant wait til your ready to start testing :) I hate waiting...very impatient :) lol

Thanks : ) I shouldn't even THINK about testing until next Wed...I'd be somewhere between 9 to12 dpo I think...I'm having a hard time nailing down anything more def than that. It will prob be in the middle like 10 or 11dpo so I MIGHT have a chance of getting something to show on a frer...then I'll have a few days to prepare my self for af coming before my friends shower if it looks like I'm not getting a bfp this month.
This week is going to go by slooooowly! But I do have quite a bit of planning left to do so maybe that will be enough to make it go by a little faster : )

Aw gnomette I'm so sad! I was so excited for you I totally had my hopes up for u too!
Oooh ivy not long till testing!! It's funny cause we agonise the tww and count it down, and I thought after it was over that would be it.. But it's not.. It's just te beginning.. Then it's the 12 week wait until scan, and 20 week wait until gender scan, then 40week wait until baby is born! It never ends! Anyways I have my fingers crossed for you!! :) xxx

Dolly. I know what you mean about waiting. With my full term pregnancies I was always waiting for the next milestone. I felt so bad about not fully enjoying my pregnancies that this last time I vowed to just enjoy the time I had. Then I realized a few days later that I was MCing. But funny enough the time I had was well spent...I feel like I "bonded" with my baby even though it was such a short time.
So I plan on doing the same if I get another bfp. Not that it will be easy to not be trying to mentally hurry things along to the next Dr visit....but I plan on slowing it down as much as I can. We are planning on this being our last so I don't want to miss out by worrying so much.
We'll see how it goes when it really happens though lol.

good early afternoon ladies, just thougth i would fill you in on my CRAZY am......So yest I started getting this pain in my left Ovary side and in that area.....The pain was so bad last night thought maybe taken something for pain and maybe sleep itt off. Well this am when I wok up it was still there. God love my mother in law she came over to help me get the kids ready for school as I could barely stand...So I took myself to the ER and they did a prego test which obviously I knew would be neg, but I ws fearing it was going to be a Ectopic, never had pain like that....They did an u/s and found my ovaries working in great condition, no issues!!!!???? So I am not sure where the pain is coming from but, it was a relief to know there was nothing wrong with my ovaries....So now I can get an xtra little TLC from the family and my hubby cuz he was feeling guilty he couldn't break out of work to meet me.....So here is to being cd5 and just 8-10 days to go before OPK time.....So glad my body isn't messed up!!!! Gnomette-Here is to our BFP's for the new year.....you r right behind me in cycles....Let's do this together xoxoxooxxoxo:hugs:

All you preggers keep on trucking along the rest of us will be there soon!!!!!!!

All u TWW keep ur heads high and KEEP BUSY!!!!!

Aw gnomette I'm so sad! I was so excited for you I totally had my hopes up for u too!
Oooh ivy not long till testing!! It's funny cause we agonise the tww and count it down, and I thought after it was over that would be it.. But it's not.. It's just te beginning.. Then it's the 12 week wait until scan, and 20 week wait until gender scan, then 40week wait until baby is born! It never ends! Anyways I have my fingers crossed for you!! :) xxx

Excuse me Dolly 20 Week GENDER SCAN??????? U mean 20 week measurement scan!!!!!!! Don't u be telling me some Bulls@$t.. :haha:...lol TEAM YELLOW u can do it.....Do u need more convincing?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->