BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

That's weird I see the old one too

Guys I had a positive opk Thursday and negative Friday
Just now put of curiosity I took one and I got a smiley face wtf? Lol

MTLN, so sorry you are having a rough time. My first cycle after my chemical pregnancy I was a total rag. I apologized to DH like a week later for my crazy moods and meanness. He seemed very sympathetic overall since I'd been through so much. I promise those evil hormones will release you soon! :hugs:

nicky - that kitten is adorable! but I'm a tad allergic and have dogs like Pray.

bazz - you can get positives a few days in a row, and I know you may not get a positive at certain times. Myself, I never got a positive in the mornings, just in the afternoon. So sometimes I'd have a positive one late one day, neg in the morning, then positive again that afternoon. Maybe it's something like that? Just keep getting your BD'ing on lady!

Mtln I'm praying for your PMS to go away soon!

Dolly I'm praying your scan goes well!

MommyNikki Your kitten is so cute!!

Ivy I'm gonna try to wait to test until the 10th which is the day after AF is supposed to come. I'm gonna try to wait longer, but we'll see what happens.

Nicki Like the other ladies said I wouldn't trust those tests. I'm praying for your little one to stay stuck!

hi all sorry i have not really been around i have tried to reply a couple of times fom my phone but then the signal has gone an i have given up cause i have been at work xx
dolly i hope that your scan goes well xx i have a feeling it will all be great baby just wanted to say hi again xx
mtln i am so so sorry af got you it sucks big time xx if your struggling with things then you really should go an have a chat with your dr an see if they can help you xx
meggie got everything crossed for you xxx
mommynikki that is a proper cute kitten we are not allowed animals in our flat but i would love a cat xx my husbands a dog man though so xx
good luck to everyone who is waiting to test an those waiting to ov x fingers crossed for a christmas bfps for everyone xx
afm i have no idea if or when i ov'd still had a few twinges on both sides an baked loads of cakes trying to keep my self busy good job my family likes cake lol but af is due on friday so as much as i sort of know shes gonna show i am still hoping that she doesn't as we had a chat an we won't be ttc over christmas i don't think it would be healthy we lost lilly in september an elliott was due in september an to know i would have another baby due in september i think would drive me crazy beyond anything i could explain so we have decided that we are now out til january xx so i am going to hang around i wanna see how you all get on xx if thats ok with you lot xx

Gnomette We definitely want you to stick around! I'll be praying you have a nice relaxing time til you guys start trying again! :hugs:

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a good weekend! Hubby didn't get any deer, but my son and I had fun hanging out with my grandma! AF is supposed to come (I hope she doesn't) on Friday. I plan to test tomorrow morning, which will be 12DPO. this is the lasted I've ever started testing!

I've been so crampy tonight and on and off the last few days. It feels like pre-AF cramps. I have also had a headache for the last couple of hours. I was feeling so good about my "symptoms", but then I looked at my chart from last month and I had all the same symptoms almost down to the exact same days in my cycle. So now I'm feeling doubtful, and praying that I'm wrong and will get a :bfp: in the morning! FX for my Christmas miracle!

Yes, it actually went up this morning from 97.89 yesterday to 98.34 today.

Pray, well all those signs look good. Let us know as soon as u do the test ;) but don't be too disheartened if its neg tomorrow it could still be positive later in the week.

Gnomette your not out yet so we will see what happens this week!! :) fingers crossed a Xmas miracle would be lovely x

Mommynikki love the kitten! I could do with one of them. I'm on my own right now my boyfriend lives in Spain so we are apart a lot. Won't be together again until 22 dec which will be 6 weeks apart this time. It's kinda hard going through this without him :(

I've got another busy week with work again going to Exeter tomorrow until late Friday so not sure if I will be in touch much. Hope u all have a good week ladies xx

Pray your chart looks fab!! everything crossed for you xxx

image.jpg

Scan went well! Baby measuring 5mm and heart beating away like mad! Was so lovely to see :) that wee blip on the bottom right of the sac is my wee bean. Xxx :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Ah the pic is the wrong way up! Ok so the baby from this angle is at the top! Xxx

Oh I am! It was so amazing and so reassuring! She thinks the brown spotting was just old blood as the baby is now establishing itself!
Anyways enough about me! How's everyone else? Mommynikki your kitten is sooo cute! I'd love one but have a dog and I think she might think a kitten is a toy! She's a bit boisterous!
Pray your chart does look fab I agree!
Nicky have a nice time in Exeter!
Mtln how u doing? Hope u feeling better. That witch is a bitch (rhyme unintentional) but will be over soon.
Hope everyone else is doing fab! Sorry any I forgot I'm on my phone and it takes ages to catch up with this thread it moves so fast! Xxx

Aww that's great Dolly, you must be delighted. How many weeks are you now? I am off for midwife appt today, hoping for an early scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->