BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Haha no convincing required!! I'm team yellow all the way!! Although I'm pretty sure I'm having a boy.. Dunno why just get the feeling! Sorry to gear you've been having a rough time, hope hubby is looking after u well. Xxx

Okay, who ever wrote about the dunkin donuts thing yesterday, that banner has been driving me f*ing nuts all day...I purposely will not buy a dunkin donut because of that banner now! LOL

no we dont :( just tim hortons

which one my TTC one?

I deleted my charting account with FF, i feel so much better :)

:haha: I got some Dunkin Donuts this morning! Mint hot chocolate and a pumpkin donut! Yum!

Gnomette- So sorry that the :witch: showed!
Mtln- Very sorry about all the troubles that you've had this morning, but at least it wasn't an ectopic! Hope you get things figured out and there is nothing wrong!
Ivy- I can't wait for you to test! I'm keeping my FX for your :bfp:!

AFM- My doc called me a few minutes ago with my blood results from yesterday. She said my progesterone is great, i can't remember the exact #, but it was 30 something, and they want it to be at least over 4. And she said my hcg was 97, so she thinks I am between 1-2 weeks fetal age which would be about right according to FF I am 3w5d gestational age! I go in on Thursday to have another blood draw to check how my levels are increasing!

congrats pray! looks like everything is A-ok! :)

bazz do you have a krispy kreme? We have got alot of donut places it seems like...i do like tim hortons tho!!

No:( they closed lol
We have country style - barf lol
Timmy's :)
Second cup
Starbucks
Williams
I think that's it lol

Yum, I sure miss me some Starbucks. I could go for a Carmel frap right now :) bazz please drink one for me before you fall preggo! I miss my caffeine!!

hahah will do
im a more of a double double coffee girl :p

Omg my hubby just informed me there is a krispy kream 20 min from me! Lol

Wow i guess I have to make u girlies jealous, there are 2 Timmy's within 2 min from my housee oh yeah Dunkin donuts, is 1 min from my house and starbucks is 5 min from my house.......Now I want a Caramel Frap with xtra caramel......Tooo bad it's pouring like cats and dogs my hubby is at school , kids just got out of the bath and I feel like garbage....I am on the mend though!!!!!! :) AF has lightened up and I also escaped the violation of the (in Dolly's terms) dildo cam...:haha: today as they had an IV in me and it made my bladder full enough to see the ovaries and uterus. WOOHOO!!!!! I'm just glad that everything was ok.....:) Really makes me happy!!!:thumbup: Knowing there are NO PROBS....:) Well I'm off to put my kiddo's to bed, so glad they cannot tell time and it gets dark early..hehe

Lol mtnl I have the timmies n Starbucks nest by but I had no idea about Krispy Kreme
Will be trying it this weekend :)

Is it Friday yet!!

I had the stupid dildo cam in September
I guess if something was wrong they would have seen right?

I once went to the gun and they did a scan for some reason and they said my ovaries and uterus were in great condition..(which was a weird thing to get complimented on but I was flattered), then 2 healthy pregnancy and still mc on my 3rd pregnancy...it just happens so don't worry bazz

Btw I meant gyn ... This dumb Iphone changes my words as I type

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"