BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Just wanted to add that a friend of mine had bleeding and now has a healthy 3 year old. Also wanted to clarify when I said I was sorry and "this sucks" in my last message that I didn't mean I thought the worst was happening...just that it sucks that you have to go through any sort of extra worry after already experiencing loss. As the others said..lots of woman experience bleeding and it's nothing. I just happened to go back and read my message again and thought I wasn't too clear.

Aw Nicky in so sorry to gear this. Hope you're ok, the others are right though bleeding isn't always a bad sign try stay positive. Lots of :hug: :hugs: xxx

Nicky, I am so sorry that you have to go through this worry. I know how upsetting it can be even if everything is fine! Try to stay positive and not stress to much (easier said than done), because the stress is bad for the baby!

AFM- I am 3w6d. I know what you mean about getting past a certain point. My first 2 MC I started bleeding before 5 weeks. Then my last MC, I didn't find out till my 8 week scan that there was no hb. So I'm definitely looking forward to seeing that hb!

Thanks girls for your lovely messages. I'm home now so feel a bit better. I guess time will tell I just really hope it's ok :(
X

nicky, cant you go to a ER to check if you are alright if your doctor isnt in right now? The hospitals here will check anyone bleeding or having pain while preg and even do scans to check on the baby

I'm not sure if we can here? I think pre12 weeks we have to go through epu unless it is a medical emergency. :(

A lot to catch up on here so sorry if I miss anybody.

Nicky I'm praying that your baby is doing good and that the bleeding stops! The other ladies are right the bleeding could be nothing.

Pray Yay that things looked good at your checkup!

Mtln I hope you get to feeling better and i'm glad your ovaries and everything look good.

Gnomette I'm so sorry AF got you!

AFM Af is supposed to come sometime between now and Sunday. I'm praying she stays away. I'm kinda excited and I'm not sure if it's cause of what I ordered DH for Christmas or because I think it might be possible I'll have a BFP or both. I've been feeling kinda sick off and on through out the last 2 days (could be imagination) and my nips are definitely sore except when I touch them.

Nicky I would go to a hospital just to be on the safe side, it probably is nothing but I would consider it emergency worthy. If it costs too much I would try you ob as soon as possible. I don't know how the medical works where you live, in the states though, all women care is free if you cannot afford it.

If in Canada it's all free
Although the wait time may be long it's worth the reassurance
Xx

How's everyone doing today?
Nicky..I hope things are looking up for you!
Afm..nothing much to report. I had some very mild pinching yesterday on both my lower left and lower right abdomen at dif times during the day but it seems too early to be anything exciting so trying not to get my hopes up.
I hope everyone is doing well....our thread was pretty far down on the page so I needed to bring it back up to the top : )

Oh...meggiemae...how's it going? U holding out until Sunday to test?

Hey ivy! I was just about to ask the same thing! What dpo are u now? I'm tired, just finished three nightshifts they were awful and I had an agressive patient who at one point had my cornered in a bathroom.. Was terrified I'd get hit- been hit before including one punched in my stomach by a confused one but I'm usually nt that worried.. But now things are different!! Felt all anxious this morning as its the first morning in days I've not been sick, but after having a sleep the nausea was back with avengence! My hubby was cooking bacon an I had to go upstairs until he'd finished!!
Nicky how are u getting on?? Hope u are well. :hugs:
And the rest of u ladies?? Hope Alls well. Xxx :dust:

Wow dolly! I can't imagine doing a job like that while pregnant. With my first I was so exhausted all of the time I ended up quitting work after the first trimester (I wanted to be a stay at home mom anyway but was going to wait until closer to the due date)...but I was never in any physical danger! That's scary! Can they make any accommodations for you?
...I'm somewhere between 3 and 6 dpo...prob more likely 4 or 5. I caught my surge right at the begining and one source (although it was the only one that said this..most say either 12 to 36 or 12 to 48) said it could be up to 3 days after that you actually ovulate... so just trying to give myself a large window this time so I maybe will hold out a bit longer before testing.

Dolly how scary! I remember being terrified because my DH and I were going to a football game when I was prego with the last one, and I was a fan of the opposing team. Usually I am pretty boisterous while showing love for my team, but I was going to borrow a shirt for the right team from his sister. Unfortunately my m/c started the day before the game so it wasn't a worry anymore.

Ivy - Fx for you. Honestly, I could tell I was knocked up about 3 days after it happened, but I didn't want to believe it. :) I convinced myself so much that I wasn't that I was floored with my BFP.

Nicky - Hope you are doing OK, and that pesky bleeding stopped. I did have bleeding myself, twice, and it was nerve wracking. The first time I knew it was IB, and was OK with it. When I got it again a week later it freaked me out, but the OB said it was just the rest of my IB working itself out.

Hope everyone is doing well today. I'm pretty impressed I could remember 3 ppl to type to instead of my usual 2. LOL

Today I've officially been prego for a month. I only knew for 36 hours last time, so this is quite exciting. My first scan is today. After the whole progesterone dropping, I am so nervous about it that I'm about to barf. I hope I get to continue being prego. Leaving in 3 hours to head to the DR. And I also think I had my first hormone rage, as I made DH stay in the other room and didn't say bye to him this AM because I was so mad. I figured it was better than yelling at him since I was probably madder than I needed to be. I recognized that, but I still couldn't stop being mad!! I'm sure it will all be forgotten when we are at our appt. :)

Oh don't get me wrong things like that are very rare and usually it's old confused ones so they don't do too much damage. Not told anyone at work I'm preg yet and dont really wanna till I'm twelve weeks so just being careful until then! Tbh I don't think the one last night would've done much either I think I'm just totally paranoid at the mo and extra anxious!! And actually it's the long shifts that are killing me more than anything (12.5hrs.. A very busy 12.5 hrs)!
Ivy yeh it's best to give a big window especially when u not entirely sure. And it's always better nt to test too early cause u might get dissapointed if u get a bfn, when actually u might really be bfp!
Oh mackjess how exciting!!!! Woo. I'm sure it will all be grand. Will u update us after it? Xxx

All you ladies waiting to test, FX for you to get your long anticipated :bfp:!

Dolly- that's scary! I couldn't even imagine! Are you a nurse?

Mack- praying your appt goes very good today and you get to see your little bean and the hb! Let us know how it goes! :hugs:

Nicky- any update?

AFM- I am 4w today! I went and had blood drawn this morning to see how my levels are progressing. I will get my results tomorrow!

Yay mackjess...can't wait for updates! How exciting and nerve wracking at the same time!

...I hope the pinching is a sign...although I've had things like that and nothing came of it. Last month I was sure I had implantation cramps since they were sooooo bad and to one side. It's possible I had another chemical but it just didn't show on the test this time...there's no way of knowing now though. O was late again like it was with the chemical I knew about so it's possible I did. But just gotta keep going. I'm doing better with my vitamins this month (I HATE taking them) so maybe that will make the difference.

Dolly...glad u aren't in too much danger..just keep an eye out for those old fiesty ones lol. They can be pretty strong when they want to be lol.

Hey pray! Glad to see you're doing well. Hope your levels r good and you can keep sane while u wait...I'd be going nuts...I don't know if I will go get them done or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->