BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

So when is it you can start testing? I gotta make a countdown for ya lol I should make a ticker for the couple of you guys waiting to test lol

Hi girls. I'm loving the donut chat!! :)
I had to resist the Krispy kremes yesterday at the motorway services. It's weird because I've really gone off sweet stuff since I've been pregnant but still had a job resisting the donuts (why r they so good)!! ;)

Mtln glad to know all is ok with all ur bits. I had two dildo scans in October, it is reassuring to know ovaries etc are all healthy.
It's funny once I have a cervical smear test and the nurse said to me I had a very healthy cervix (and like someone mentioned above) weirdly I felt quite flattered! Ha ha

I'm staying in a hotel this week. But it's too hot and I can't sleep.
To all the bfps how weeks days along is everyone? I think I'm 5w4 today...... I really can't wait to get past the 7 week stage because that's when I started bleeding the last time.
Also I love symptom spotting.....how is everyone getting on? I still don't have much just period-like lower tummy/back pains and ever so slightly achy boobs. Kinda wish I would get some morning sickness for reassurance ..... Ha ha I think I just be crazy !!

X

Hi again. Think I should maybe get a ticker. How do I do that? Am I being totally dumb? X

For the ticker go to lilypie.com, fill it in and copy the bb code (it will say use on forums or something like that)

Afm..no symptoms.. Felt like 1 boob was sore today, but its fine now. I've had a cold so I attribute my yuck feeling and lack of energy to that. Week 6 is coming up so we'll see if anything happens. My first appt is thurs but I doubt ill get a scan

So when is it you can start testing? I gotta make a countdown for ya lol I should make a ticker for the couple of you guys waiting to test lol

Lol I doubt ill test ill just wait for af
I am havi g cramps now like af is coming tomorrow lol but I'm only about 4 dpo so I dunno what's going on

Oh girls I'm so scared. I've just been to the toilet and I have some bleeding. Not a lot but its definately there. Sh*t what should I do. Im not at home this week and I'm starting to really freak out about this. I feel so sad :(

Can you ring your Dr? Did you have implantation bleed? Is it red orbrown? It could be left over Ib? Keep an eye an if it gets worse then just go a&e (er if in us) have you bd recently it could be that are you getting any cramping x fingers crossed its nothing to worry bout loves xx

I'm in Exeter. No no bding. My boyfriend lives in Spain. We've not been together for 3 weeks. I'm so worried and upset.

Sorry forgot to say not i didn't have Ib this time. Dr / epau doesn't open until 8 but I'm suppose to be going on a course with work today for the next 3 days :(
SH*T not again .....

sorry i was at work xx try to stay calm was it red or brown blood? if it was brown then its fairly likely that it was old blood xx have you had anymore since?
sending you loads of loves an hugs hunny xx

It's browny pink blood. But this is how it started last time :(
My work are getting me a flight home today. Epu say they won't scan until 6 weeks so would maybe do a scan on Friday.

i have everything crossed for you hun that they scan you soon xx don't give up hope xx have you had anymore?
much loves an hugs hun xx

Nicky I'm so sorry u r stressing
Remember more times than not spotting isn't serious
It's just because we had a bad experience the last time we automatically think the worst:hugs::hugs:

Safe travels home, maybe ur doc can do ur betas to ensure they are still rising
Will keep u in my prayers

Nicky. Just logged on and saw your posts. Sooooo sorry. I hope you can get to the dr soon and everything is ok. This sucks! Again, so sorry.

spotting can be a lot of harmless things hunny so there's no reason to give up hope xx just after my 6 week scan with dd an elliott i was told there was still a little bit of a ib still hanging around so i could have had a little bleed so like i said it could be completely harmless xx safe journey home xx :hugs::hugs:

Oh nicky :hugs: I have everything crossed for you hun.... Like the other ladies have said brown can be harmless so don't give up hope :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->