BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

I'm trying to stay calm! Lol! I need to work on Christmas cards today, so hopefully that will keep my mind off of it a bit! When I switched to my new OB I told her that on my only successful pregnancy I was on progesterone suppositories, so she wants to monitor my levels to make sure I don't need them!

Pray - Good for you. I haven't even started on xmas cards or xmas shopping. I'm such a ball of nerves I just go home. Our tree is up with lights but no decorations, and because my DH did that. LOL

I ordered photo cards, and I just got them in the mail the other day, so I figured I need to get them out. But I stay home, so I have a bit more time. It's also harder for me to write since I don't have very good fine motor with my right hand, so I make labels which makes it really easy!

As for christmas shopping I pretty much got everything for my son, DH and I really don't get each other much (DH got like $300 worth of hunting gear last month!), I have no idea what I am getting the parents, and I am making blankets for the siblings (2 done, still working on the last one).

I think I am going to surprise our parents with a "grand kids" picture frame with a pic of my son holding a pregnancy test or something. If I have a US before christmas that would be neat.

Pray That's a great idea! That would be an awesome Christmas present and way to spill the beans!

Dolly I'll be praying for your work that none of the old people try to hurt you.

Ivy Good idea waiting to test. I'm gonna try to wait til Monday, but it seems so far away!

Mackjess Yay for making it a whole month! I'm praying for you! Hopefully your DH understands it's just hormones.

AFM I'm trying to hold out til Monday to test. Last night we BD'ed and after DH asked when my AF is supposed to come. I said sometime between now and Sunday. He goes I hope it doesn't come. Of course I get excited and go "Really!!!". Guess what he said. "Yeah, cause then I don't have to wait a week to do that again." Seriously come on, guys can be so disappointing sometimes. It's a good thing I love him!

Well everyone, had my first ob appt today. They are willing to settle my worries by scanning me next tuesday. I have not had any preggo symptoms, maybe its early but I am so overwhelmed and scared about this scan I have been holding back tears all day. I don't know how prepared I am to be in that situation again. I would just die. I fear that I will feel this way my whole pregnancy..If this scan goes good I will think "I found out at 8 weeks...is the baby still okay" and I will dread every scan for fear of the worse. I am really upset right now..Very anxious and worried and sick to my stomach :( Im hoping all goes well.

Yeh pray I am indeed.. For my sins! Lol. Love it though can't imagine doing anything else. Let us know how you get on with your bloods! Yeh ivy the oldies can be surprisingly feisty at times.. Had a Zimmer launched at me one night lol.
Oh meggie how exciting!! Not long now till testing!!!
Mommynikki glad they scanning you! It will hopefully put your mind to rest. Lots of people have very few symptoms in pregnancy and its perfectly normal so try not to worry.
Mackjess any news on your scan yet? Xxx

MommyNikki I'm praying your scan goes good! Maybe you won't have any symptoms this pregnancy. I'll be praying that you do have some though just to ease your mind!

Just got back. They said my bean looked perfect, HB 172, measuring 7weeks 2days. I am actually happy. So far I've just been nerves.

I can't wait for more scans and more BFPs from everyone to follow!!

Just wanted to drop in and say I am still keeping my eye on you ladies to see how you're all doing.
I feel the weeks are going in slow motion, that's what happens when you start testing at 4dpo!!

Mackjess that's wonderful news!!! And measuring perfectly too!! So pleased for u xxx

Yay Mackjess!

Twinkletots I'm praying the time goes fast and you get a BFP!! What dpo are you now? Or was testing at 4dpo meaning today?

Just got back. They said my bean looked perfect, HB 172, measuring 7weeks 2days. I am actually happy. So far I've just been nerves.

I can't wait for more scans and more BFPs from everyone to follow!!

Thats great that your scan went so well! :happydance: So exciting! I can't wait until I get my first scan!

I sneezed a while ago and I had this horrible pain in my lower right abdomen! I remember them from when I was prego with my son, but I wasn't expecting it! Ouch!

Yay Mackjess!

Twinkletots I'm praying the time goes fast and you get a BFP!! What dpo are you now? Or was testing at 4dpo meaning today?

Hi meggie, I already got my bfp! Was on this (extremely lucky) thread when I got it.
I am now 5 weeks 3 days but feel like should be at least 8 weeks cos started testing from about 4dpo!!

Oops! I bet I did read that before! Well congrats and i'm praying the weeks go fast til you get to hold your rainbow baby!

mommynikki try not to worry to much although I know I will be the same once I get my BFP

MackJess!!! yay!! so happy for you ;)

Hi All, I have been missing in action for about 3 weeks, taken me ages to catch up with all the news.

This really is a lucky thread, cannot believe how many BFP's there have been, congratulations to you all, so excited for everyone.

Nicky160880 - hope you are ok and the bleeding never turned into anything much. Fx for you.

AFM, I had a week away in Egypt, ovulated on our day of departure, typical! Now 6 dpo and trying not to symptom spot, mainly cause I have none :-( but am very stressed at work and generally feeling down.

Hope everyone is well, think there's a few of us testing in the next week so let's hope we can join the bfp club! I'm going to try and not test till af is due, so weds/thurs next week..... may not make it!

And good luck to those waiting to ovulate too. Xx

My doc called about 30 mins ago with my blood results from yesterday, she said it looks great! The HCG has increased to 545, it was 97 on Monday! But seriously, that is the earliest I've ever had a doctor call...7:30am!

My doc called about 30 mins ago with my blood results from yesterday, she said it looks great! The HCG has increased to 545, it was 97 on Monday! But seriously, that is the earliest I've ever had a doctor call...7:30am!

Didn't know they even opened that early! Great news on the hcg levels :happydance:

Didn't know they even opened that early! Great news on the hcg levels :happydance:

They're not! I missed the first call, so I tried to call them back and it went to an answering service! Lol! They didn't re-check my progesterone, she said since it was so high on Monday they didn't need to again. I guess I thought they were going to recheck that too since I was on suppositories with my son. Anyways I scheduled my first prenatal appt for Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->