BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hey everyone
Pray congrats on great numbers! And an awsome Dr!
Womble welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your time away! I've never been anywhere exciting like that : ) I am trying to hold out until Wed to test too but am not really sure when AF is due since I have such a large window of time where I could have Oed...this month was a bit different since I had very strong opks and tons of ewcm for so many days...usually I can nail it down to 2 days but I've got 4 to work with this month..ugggg...well at least I Oed! Lol.
So I figure next wed I'll be somewhere between 9 and 12 dpo which MAY get me some sort of answer??? I'm pretty much counting on me going crazy before then though and peeing all over every stick I can find! walking sticks, chopsticks, pogosticks....they are ALL fair game!

Hey Girlies, Pray Yeah!!!! thats all I got to say for u!!!!! I'm doing ok cd7 and the witch is finally going away!!!! So next week I am getting into the Bd spirit...lol I will be taking charge this month and going to ring in the new year the RIGHT way with a BFP!!!! All u girls on here are soooooo lovely and I'm sorry I havent been around been in a funk with hubby, kids and trying to get into the xmas spirit.....Things aree starting to look brighhter on this side of the world :) I am soooo happy for alll of u getting on with ur sticky beans :thumbup: Those in limbo keep ur heads up OUR BFP's are coming.....With this lucky thread come on now were def. in the +!!!! Hope everyone has a GREAT day waiting for my oldest to get off the bus and were getting a xmas tree......and The Elf on The Shelf!!!! Those with kids a MUST have.....google it soooooo darn cute and it works...:haha: Looking forward to the next few weeks lots of :hugs:
BTW my name is Tara :) xoxoxo

Womble Welcome back! I'll be praying that you caught the eggy and get a BFP this month!

Pray Yay for great numbers!!!

AFM If AF is going to come she should be her today or tomorrow. I don't have any AF symptoms anymore and my nips hurt like crazy! I'm planning on testing Monday, but I might chicken out and wait longer. I'm just so nervous! Nervous that she will come, but also nervous that she won't! I was never this nervous any of the other months I tested.

Oh meggie, I'm getting excited for you. And still praying for your BFP! :happydance:

Ivylane, we'll have to try and encourage eachother to wait it out till testing!! I am usually ok at waiting till af is due, but am also confused this month as my usual lp is 12 days but last month was only 10 days, so figure I'll test on 11 days, Wednesday! If af doesn't arrive. Please please please stay away!!!! We can hold out, we can! And if all else fails your idea of chopsticks, walking sticks etc may have to help us!!! Lol!

Meggiemay- Sore nips sounds positive, I hope af stays away for you! I think I'd be testing today/tomorrow if she's due and not here. It is nerve wracking. I have learnt that it's best to wait for af otherwise I just waste those tests or get down about it! Plus I get quite proud of myself if I manage to wait to test! Oooh hope you get a :bfp:

Mtln, am also hoping you get a new year bfp!! Come on lucky thread!!!! :thumbup:

You ladies with BFP's, we're your symptoms the same as previous BFP's or different or no symptoms? I keep thinking I have painful boobs but them think I imagine it, and that was my big sign last time!! Sigh....!!

Womble Thanks! When I was pregnant I didn't have sore nips at all, but I also don't usually have sore nips with AF. So we'll see. I know I don't have a BFP but when my nips started hurting this month I thought for sure I was imagining it. They have gotten much worse now so I know i'm not imagining it. I hope this is the case for you and you get a BFP!

Hey everyone
Pray congrats on great numbers! And an awsome Dr!
Womble welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your time away! I've never been anywhere exciting like that : ) I am trying to hold out until Wed to test too but am not really sure when AF is due since I have such a large window of time where I could have Oed...this month was a bit different since I had very strong opks and tons of ewcm for so many days...usually I can nail it down to 2 days but I've got 4 to work with this month..ugggg...well at least I Oed! Lol.
So I figure next wed I'll be somewhere between 9 and 12 dpo which MAY get me some sort of answer??? I'm pretty much counting on me going crazy before then though and peeing all over every stick I can find! walking sticks, chopsticks, pogosticks....they are ALL fair game!

LMAO chopsticks, pogosticks...lmao your crazy

Congrats Pray on the numbers..I still have not had blood work done I have some to be done before my next appt.

As for the testers---I am really keeping fx for you guys! Its time to see how lucky this thread really is!

AFM...Ive been a bitch lately. DH is in this "wake up at 5-6am" kick right now and in the process is waking me up as well (and it takes me forever to fall back asleep, esp when Im mad). My stomach has been hurting alot lately..I feel like I got the flu just without all the nastiness that comes along with it. Kinda turned off to food and exhausted. Maybe its my morning sickness..who knows. All I know is I am ready to rip DH head off about everything..Im just trying to keep to myself. All I wanna do is lay down in bed all day

MommyNikki Maybe this is a symptom finally! Do you want me to pray for it to go away or not?

Ivy - I know your going to get your :bfp: this month, I can just feel it!

Mtln - Get to BDing soon! Its time for a New Year's :bfp:!

Meggie - I'm praying that af stays away! I would probably have started testing by now, but I'm a test-a-holic and have no willpower! I'm looking forward to seeing that :bfp:!

Womble - I can't really remember what my symptoms were from my previous pregnancies, except with my son I remember really dark veins on my chest. This time I could of swore AF was about to arrive! I had compared my chart with my chart from last cycle, and all of my symptoms were the same almost to the exact day. So I thought I was out, but I tested the next morning and thats when I got my :bfp:!

Nikki - I hope your DH realizes its just the hormones! And I hope that your stomach feels better soon!!

Meggie. I'm so excited for you and if I was you there would be no way in u know where I could hols out testing this long! I wan't to test FOR you! Lol

Ivy, you had me rolling. And I am a POAS addict myself. I saw one of my prego tests at the back of my cabinet and got a little sad the other day. Something about whizzing on stuff made me feel like I was doing something, I didn't even get that bummed about negatives. I miss it!! :haha:

I can't wait for more testing results. I'm like meggie, I think I get more excited for other ppl than I did myself. Maybe there are too many scary thoughts to go along with it when it's myself, but everyone else I'm just ecstatic for.

Womble - I had no symptoms til about a week after I missed AF, and I didn't get a positive test until 9 days after, and even then it was very weak. Probably a chemical pregnancy. The only thing I noticed was the smells, my thyroid (since I don't make the hormone and have to take synthroid), and my bbs got bigger. But the bbs didn't happen until about 10 days after missed AF, and then the m/c started a few days after.

This pregnancy, totally different. I honestly think I knew deep down 2-4 days after, but I was in complete denial. I had IB, which I did not have the first time about 4 days DPO, 3 tiny red dots, then the rest of the IB came out about 13 days DPO and was brownish. I had the blue veins, the thyroid symptoms kicked in, and my positive was bout 8 days DPO. Confirmed at the doc 10DPO. I started to think I was out because at 5DPO, I started having PMS really bad. I usually never spot before AF starts, but it was only my 2nd cycle after m/c so I thought maybe it was showing up early. Usually I dont have any AF symptoms until the day it actually starts, so I couldn't figure out what was going on. I just took a test because I'd felt like AF was coming for about 3 days but hadn't shown up. After that, the AF symptoms faded at 10DPO and I started craving Jalapenos (I usually can't eat spicy food) the blue veins in my bbs showed up, I got more congested, tired, lower back pains, hip hurt, I barfed once while brushing my teeth, I had LOADS of symptoms before AF even was due. It's very reassuring. The only added ones I've had since AF didn't show is more tiredness, occasional leg cramps/twitches, occasional pulling sensations, and more queasiness.

Womble...I don't know if I can wait lol..I've been looking over my calendar again and again trying to find any logical reason to test before Wed. Argh! I was really going to try to stay sane this 2WW! Oh well...so much for that! I would prob test now if I could hold my wee long enough....good thing I have a bladder the size of a pea!
I really don't know what to think of this month. Been off and on crampy and nips a bit sore but these symptoms started before O so they don't do any good as preg symptoms.Grrrrr.
And the month of my mc I was so busy I didn't record anything in the time leading up to my bfp.
Well anyway...I look forward to seeing a few more bfp on this thread even if one of them isn't mine.
You guys that are closer to testing time are killing me!lol. I just want to scream :test::test::test: but then I'd be guilty of spreading the crazy!
Can't wait!

Mackjess. I think it's cool you got symptoms so early. A lot of pp say it's impossible to get implantation and symptoms so early but then there are these real life stories of people who have. I think "science" has a lot to learn. It's too bad they start putting opinions as facts out there when they should really just say "we don't know much about this yet". There is so much yet to learn about the human body! I like when I hear about pp who just knew they were preggers...I think it's very sweet!

Okay ladies I really want to test now! Maybe I can manage to get the store and buy a test without DH knowing that's why i'm going to the store. If I manage this I'll test in the morning. I just don't want it to be negative and I don't want to spend more money to get the early detection ones. I don't know what to do! When I was pregnant before I didn't test til a week after AF was due and it was a bright BFP, so I don't know how well those tests would work before that. I think I'll get a test and if BFN and AF doesn't show for a few days I'll buy another. Wow I'm rambling sorry

Ivy - I think they say that because it takes awhile for your HCG to go up after implantation. BUT, that doesn't mean your progesterone and everything else isn't changing before then. I was very surprised since I don't really get OV symptoms, I just "felt" pregnant, until I had what I thought was my PMS symptoms, and half a box of thin mints gone in 1 hr because I was so depressed thinking AF was showing early. LOL.

Meggiemae. Don't do it if u r gonna be in the dumps after : ( I'm not sure how accurate the cheap ones r if u haven't missed af yet. The frer is expensive but I think better if u r still early. But it just depends on the test. Some woman get the opposite and hate frers...anyway...long story short...your decision but don't want to talk u into it if u will feel bad after : (

Mackjess...I agree there are other hormones also that they don't make tests for (for the general population anyway) and prob some woman are more sensitive to them...I read a few months ago about epf I think it was. Your body HAS to know something is going on before implantation. I think the epf (early pregnancy factor... and I may have the name TOTALLY wrong) tells your body not to attack the little one before it implants. There is still so much to learn : ) ...Still hormones or not I think there is something romantic about being able to tell your little one some day "I just knew you were there right from the beginning" : )

I would say go ahead and test anyways, I wasn't supposed to test until the 25th or 26th and got a faint line on the 20th. You can test and if you don't get a line, just test again a couple days later

MommyNikki Maybe this is a symptom finally! Do you want me to pray for it to go away or not?

Lol pray my dh goes away for a little while... He's going extremely irratating stuff lately... And being snippy. I might snap

Okay ladies I really want to test now! Maybe I can manage to get the store and buy a test without DH knowing that's why i'm going to the store. If I manage this I'll test in the morning. I just don't want it to be negative and I don't want to spend more money to get the early detection ones. I don't know what to do! When I was pregnant before I didn't test til a week after AF was due and it was a bright BFP, so I don't know how well those tests would work before that. I think I'll get a test and if BFN and AF doesn't show for a few days I'll buy another. Wow I'm rambling sorry

I got my bfp at 12 DPO with 2 IC's, a First Signal (88 cent test from Walmart), and a $ Store test. They were light,but very clear lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->