BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

That is awesome Pray. After they rechecked my Progesterone it had gone up from 11 to 18 and they were very happy with that, so that is great.

The first time I got my prog checked, it was first thing in the AM and I only eat light breakfasts. The second time it was low, it was late in the day after lunch and a snack. The 3rd time was 2 days after I started taking progesterone, it was in the am again, I fasted, and I waited until after they drew blood to take my supplement because I was curious to what it'd be if it wasn't RIGHT after I took the pill. I think the eating/times of day must have had a lot to do with it since I hadn't taken a pill in about 18 hours before they drew the blood.

So I just talked to to the nurse, and I guess I misheard my progesterone, it was 18. Which still seems lower, but I feel a bit better. I also read in my googling that progesterone levels can drop by 50% after you eat, and I had just had lunch before my blood was drawn. So I am less worried now! I got my scan scheduled for Dec 28th at noon! So excited to see my little bean!

Now I am off to eat a big bowl of mashed potatoes with broccoli and cheese, and a big glass of OJ!

Good news! :) And not long till scan! Not sure about mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese though.... You're definitely pregnant, ha ha!!

Mackjess- my first draw was around 10am, and I ate a breakfast bar at 7:30 that morning before I went to my water aerobics class. Then the last one was at 1pm, and I had just ate at Chick-fil-et.

Womble- it was mmm mmm good!! :thumbup:

Hey ladies..thanx for noticing my ticker. I thought something was off when I counted out the weeks..I thought when I figured out my possible due date before, I'd be due before the end of Aug but then it looked like end of Aug to Sept 1st. I was kind of sad actually cuz I wanted to be due before the end of summer. But my kids like to stay in longer anyway so who knows : ) Even the twins went past 40 weeks and needed to be induced.
I don't care though how long this kiddo stays in ...Just don't go anywhere before your done little one : )
Ok...gonna go try to change these tickers

Good morning ladies! Well it's been wonderful reading of all the good stuff going on! Ivy your newest test looks brilliant! Hoping for those of your still waiting that af stays at bay and you get your bfps too! Welcome to the newcomer red also! Sorry to hear of your loss hoping you get your rainbow baby soon!
Mm pray now I want cheeesy mashed potatoes!!!!!!!! Argh and it's only 10:30am haha. Oh well I know what having for lunch now!! Glad your numbers are looking good!
Nicky let us know how u get on at your scan I am praying all goes well.
Mackjess I'm glad to hear your progesterone has come back up, it must be a big relief for u. :)
Afm I'm really struggling!! Been feeling so ill and to top it off am stuffed with the cold. Meant to be going away for the weekend with my hubby friends and I'm dreading it due to the morning sickness (and the fact I won't be drinking but they all will be!) plus I feel so fat just now lol. Think I'm retaining a lot of water. Hey ho though I'm glad of it all.. Just wish I could laze on my couch all weekend xxx

Emm where gnomette disappeared to??? Gnomette where are u?!! Hope Alls well xxx

Hi Girls
Such a relief!!!

Little one looks just fine :) Thank God!
Measuring 6mm with strong heartbeat (5mm more than a week ago). I feel so so much better. Thanks so much for all your lovely words through this hard time x

Only slightly confusing thing is they think I'm 6w2d which means I got my BFP 6 days before my period was due (v early, no?) and 3 days after when I thought I Ovd??
Anyway, really really glad its all ok despite all that bleeding. I have a feeling this little bubbu is going to cause me a lot of grief for a long time!!! (i hope anyway!!! ;)

Now I've got to work out how to get through xmas without drinking and without anyone noticing......any ideas?

thanks again everyone, you are all lovely friends xx

Oh nicky I'm so pleased for u!! That's put a big cheeesy grin on my face!!!! :hugs: as for the not drinking and getting away with it?... Best not to ask me.. Think I failed miserably.. I've a few very suspicious workmates at this moment in time. :Winkwink: Xxx

Oh Nicky, so happy for you, what wonderful news :hugs: huge sigh of relief, happy times x

Sorry you're feeling so sick dolly, but least you know those hormones are raging, hurrah!!

As for not drinking I've no clue either, say you're on antibiotics for persistent cold/sore throat? Erm, well, basically, I think everyone will guess anyway... but hopefully not say anything to you!

Oh Nick sooooooooo happpy for you....What a relief!!!:happydance: As for the not drinking????? U r on antibiotics for a "girl problem" yeaster,uti??? No one will be suspicious then and they won't ask any ?'s.....
Ok so need a little advice girlies..........I am now CD14, my fertilitl friend says I O btween cd16-cd19 my hubby going hunting tomorrow til mon......But I am NOT doing the OPK's this month as I need to breath a little better.. :) hoping I O late cuz my hubby will be home then and might have a chance to catch the eggy...I guess I'm not sure what I'm asking advice for maybe just a few prayers I o late. :thumbup: So I can welcome 2013 with a BFP :hugs: Hope everyone has a good day. xoxox
Bazz when are u testing???? I am watching ur days and it should be time right??? I have been thinking u r next, my gut was pretty good last month RIGHT DOLLY??? lol

I'm with you on the morning sickness. I'm either stuffing my face or feeling like I'm going to throw up. Lol

Nicky, that's really good news!

Bazz I'm curious too for when your testing... I hope the most you get a bfp!

hey ladies

Since im not 100% sure of O date as i stopped temping and only used OPK im going to wait and see what next week brings.
I have been having spottiong off and on since AF ended so i am doubtful anyways

Xx

hey ladies

Since im not 100% sure of O date as i stopped temping and only used OPK im going to wait and see what next week brings.
I have been having spottiong off and on since AF ended so i am doubtful anyways

Xx

Be positive!!!!! I know it's easier said then done, but with that being said I am praying for you..I know the feeling cuz u just want that BFP with no problems....I with ya girlie we will get there together :hugs: xoxoxoxo

nicky congrats = )so happy everything is working out.:wohoo:
sorry for the preggy ladies who are feeling :sick: this part will pass and for now it's a great reminder that little bean is growing and taking charge of your body :thumbup:
bazzb I'm still hoping for your bfp! you're not out yet!:friends:
mtln..hope u catch that eggy:spermy:
red..how ya doin'? any af or bfp? hope u aren't still in limbo!:af:
hiya to everyone else!:hi:

afm. trying not to flip out. I did another test and thought it didn't look much darker then I thought after it sat for a bit it darkened up. so here's a pic..what do u gals think? does today's look any darker than yesterday's? I know there is a lot that goes into it like dye amounts and how concentrated your wee is and how dry the test is...but with my chemical it was very light..lighter than yesterdays test..and I was already due for af which I am not yet this time... and the tests didn't darken at all and then got even lighter. Just looking for some reassurance lol. I know I'm crazy but you all know what this is like so I think you'll understand :wacko:...oh..went a little smiley face crazy!!!!! I'm on the computer and can actually see them all moving!
IMAG0834.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->