BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Well I thought my hubby wasn't on board but, when i came home from work today and seduced him he did not turn me away and supplied the goods :haha:, not ready to o yet I don't thnk but hey ya never know.....My body is so off, I am praying that it just happens, this month I am not doing the OPK's.....Really set me back emotionally last month thinking I was preggers and the whole ordeal I went thru, so I am going to bd away all month and in 2013 perhaps if I don't get a BFP then i will start the OPK again....I don't know how Ivy is so good at being the wizzzzzzzzzzzard but hey it paid off... :)

Ya know this thread is not only lucky but it has such a GREAT group of girls makes me want to be preggers even more.....I need to relax and let my body relax......God will help me if I can.....Much better conditions for the bean to grow :)

Hey.I just wanted to check in and say even after a nap I feel awful today and have never been happier to feel so bad! Lol. I know this doesn't mean things will be different this time but I feel different. This is what I remember early pregnancy feeling like for me...unlike the last time with the mc. I hope saying this doesn't come back to bite me but last night during the night before I even tested this morning I just felt it all of a sudden...I couldn't get comfortable and my stomach was off and when I stretched my sides (where ovaries are???) hurt!. With my pregnancy that ended in mc I felt pretty normal. So much so that I have no symptoms written down during that time...I was busy but if anything had jumped out at me I would have recorded it.....So I hope this is all a good sign that there are some good hormones at work and bean is snuggy.
I think some of u preggy laddies said u could tell the difference this time?

Mtln glad ur hubby seems to be on board. Mine did that too...said we should wait but then went with it when in was time to bd lol.

Mtln glad ur hubby seems to be on board. Mine did that too...said we should wait but then went with it when in was time to bd lol.

Ivy your soooooooo right, he was like you had a complete meltdown a few weeks ago over the whole prego thing and I don't think u can handle the kids we have........REALLY???? Who takes care of them 24/7????? OH I do...:) I said just cuz I had 1 bad weekkend you say I am not taking care of the kids???? Let me get naked again honey and we will see who says no!!!!! :haha: Feeling very + for you!!!!!! Sorry if u took my post wrong earlier and wanted to pee on me....:haha: Got nothing but love for all of u girls xoxoxo

Ivy..every pregnancy will be different..my last preg felt like the 2 before it and the 2 before gave me some kiddos and that one didnt. This preg I do get some morning sickness...no bb soreness like the other 3 pregs but my sense of smell is way higher than i remember the other ones being...

mtln...no hard feelings or anything. I was just feeling blabby : )

image.jpg

Morning! Am happy as my test has got a bit darker! Still v panicky about everything but feeling positive. Af due today and not here, though I do feel like its en route, no cramps, just that kind of heavy feeling like its about to start. It better not! Off to docs today.

Mtnl I'm glad to see your hubby succumbed to your charms :) !

Ivy, I am v early still but I do feel different this time around. I had a lot of uncomfortable pains before my mc. It may just be too early yet but my stomach doesn't feel bad at all, just slight pulling feeling on left side. Different to you who felt nothing and now feels something. Hoping that the old 'every pregnancy is different' rule applies and me not feeling much isn't a bad sign! And vice versa for you! Jeez this is nerve racking!

Ivy I see lines on ALL of your pics :happydance:

What a beautiful sight Nikki :hugs:

womble congrats on darker lines!

I was so scared to test this morning! I thought I wasn't going to see a difference...here is a pic from today. I'm happy that I don't think I have to tweak it for you ladies to see. Even the IC got a line today although it's harder to see in the pic.
I hope this is it for me! The line is already a tiny bit darker than the line ever got for my chemical and I wasn't as early testing so I hope hope hope that my levels are where they should be...so enough chatter..here's the pic:happydance:

test12-12-12.jpg

Womble That BFP looks great! And I definitely don't have the patience to wait to test. If it hadn't been for DH I would've tested Monday!

Mtln I'm glad DH is in it now! Relaxing and just letting it happen is a good idea! I'm praying you get a BFP!

Ivy That looks amazing!!!!! :happydance: I didn't even have to blow up the pic! Hopefully feeling different is a good sign! I know if I'm prego I definitely feel different this time! I'm not as tired.

Great great line Ivy!! Fx this is it for us. Please please please.

My doc refused to do any blood tests today, won't test for progesterone until you've had 3 recurrent mc. Madness, it's only a blood test. V annoying. Blooming NHS, it's great but its frustrating. But here's hoping all levels are fine! Wish I knew rather then just hoped though...

I'd like to join in here as I'm in limbo and waiting either to see a witch or a line in the next few days.

Congrats Ivy! Beautiful line. I hope this is a sticky bean for you.

hey redwylder!
welcome! so glad you decided to join this thread!
oh..and thanx! = )

RedWylder Welcome! I'll be praying for witch to stay away and for you to get a BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->