BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Good morning ladies! I hope everyone is doing well on this Friday morning! Is there anyone testing today? I can't remember.

AFM- I have been having horrible dreams about starting to spot. Last night I had a dream that I started to spot, so I went in for a scan and the baby was fine! I hope that's a good sign (without the spotting)! We are leaving to go out of town today to my nana's that we didn't make it to on thanksgiving. So I hope I have a lot of good news to catch up on when I get back!

Welcome, we love new people on this LUCKY thread......Before you know it we will have all the BNB ladies on this thread...:haha: Well girlies, yesterday had LOTS of CM, so I am assuming I am O. So i will bd before the hubby leaves today and say a prayer, then I'm not stressing about it cuz, I know it will haappen.....Keep it all x'd for and say some prayers we have a mtg.lol Hope everyone has a good day, feeling like garbage this am, not sure if I am getting sick but grrrr feel like shit.... :( any testers this weekend???? Looking for the BFP's.........:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xoxoxoxo

Hello all.

Not Due to ovulate for another 2-3 weeks. But i'm going to join the thread anyway.

*waves*

Hi!

I could be weeks off ovulating still, not sure what to expect from my already crazy cycles after an early loss a couple of weeks ago. Feeling a bit left out amongst all the BFPs but so happy for those ladies and hopefully we won't be too far behind them! :)

Hello all.

Not Due to ovulate for another 2-3 weeks. But i'm going to join the thread anyway.

*waves*

Hi!

I could be weeks off ovulating still, not sure what to expect from my already crazy cycles after an early loss a couple of weeks ago. Feeling a bit left out amongst all the BFPs but so happy for those ladies and hopefully we won't be too far behind them! :)

Hopefully. I think 2013 baby sounds nice.
I'm slightly worried about my cm, I get the possitive opk's But the cm never looks like it should around ovulation. Hmm. Anyone had this?

Have you tried grapefruit juice? A glass a day worked wonders for me last cycle!

Welcome mrswright..I had a tooooonnnnn of ewcm this month. Way more than normal. And now I'm nocked up lol. The only thing I did differently (and totally not related to ttc) was I started taking vitamin C again ..(Emergen C..it comes in a packet and u mix it with water..it's C and a ton of other vitamins.)My family had been catching colds over and over and I hadn't been taking my C like I should for months..when I take it regularly I don't get sick ..yay!!!! : ) So I finally got sick of getting sick and started taking it again and it was right around the same time I was Oing...I have never had so much ewcm in my life...it was gross! Lol. I won't go into detail but yuuuck! Lol. I think at that point I was taking two packets a day which is prob like 2000% ur daily intake. (I can check later if it helps)
I was thinking maybe that's why people have success with the grapefruit juice???? Maybe it's the C? I never did any research into all that since I always got at least a little cm around O time. I have heard that C helps with mucus in general but again I never actually researched this but it would be interesting if it's true : )
Anyway...hope this helps..and again WELCOME!

Bubbles...sorry ur feeling a bit left out : ) that's how I was feeling so I started going to other threads and recruiting lol...I knew this thread had been awsome for me and many others but the bfp group was getting bigger and bigger and the ttc group getting smaller and smaller...which is great! The ladies here are so great I didn't want to go to another thread but I thought I was going to be the only one left still ttc lol..but here I am all preggers! I think the way this thread is going EVERYONE will have their bfp soon!

I love waking up to lots of posts! Welcome to the newbies and glad to hear everyone else is doing well.

Afm.. I'm sicker than a dog. Morning sickness is kickin my ass but hasn't kept me from eating so with the combination of eating and laying around, I may have to start back to the gym today. If anyone knows of any good exercises, lemme know. Dr says bmp cannot go over 140, but mine tends to rise quickly. No pool at my gym either, but since I didn't lose my previous baby weights... It's very important I lose some and manage during this pregnancy. I'm already considered overweight and having c-sections doesn't help.

Bazzzzzzz we are in this together!!!!! I'm with ya girl I'm hoping to catch the egg today otherwise I think I'll have been done, if I don't get to bd today I'll shoot for next month......Feel free to PM me if u r wanting to ttalk :) we can do this :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks MTLN... Im okay if im not peggo this month due to the spotting I was having id really just like AF to come so i can start fresh... thanks for the kind words *big hugs*

Bubbles...sorry ur feeling a bit left out : ) that's how I was feeling so I started going to other threads and recruiting lol...I knew this thread had been awsome for me and many others but the bfp group was getting bigger and bigger and the ttc group getting smaller and smaller...which is great! The ladies here are so great I didn't want to go to another thread but I thought I was going to be the only one left still ttc lol..but here I am all preggers! I think the way this thread is going EVERYONE will have their bfp soon!

Ah it's ok chick, I'm feeling left out but in a good way, I know all these ladies have well earned BFPs and I would rather be the only one
TTC and see all those lovely rainbow babies on their way!

Today at least 20 elementary kids (K-4th grade) were killed in a school shooting today. If everyone could please pray for these families. We are all on here trying so hard to add to our families and 20 families will have lost their little ones in such a senseless way and right before Christmas.

xtearx

Nikki - I have been glued to the news all morning. Just heartbreaking, and terrifying. You think your babies are safe at their elementary school!

Welcome mrswright..I had a tooooonnnnn of ewcm this month. Way more than normal. And now I'm nocked up lol. The only thing I did differently (and totally not related to ttc) was I started taking vitamin C again ..(Emergen C..it comes in a packet and u mix it with water..it's C and a ton of other vitamins.)My family had been catching colds over and over and I hadn't been taking my C like I should for months..when I take it regularly I don't get sick ..yay!!!! : ) So I finally got sick of getting sick and started taking it again and it was right around the same time I was Oing...I have never had so much ewcm in my life...it was gross! Lol. I won't go into detail but yuuuck! Lol. I think at that point I was taking two packets a day which is prob like 2000% ur daily intake. (I can check later if it helps)
I was thinking maybe that's why people have success with the grapefruit juice???? Maybe it's the C? I never did any research into all that since I always got at least a little cm around O time. I have heard that C helps with mucus in general but again I never actually researched this but it would be interesting if it's true : )
Anyway...hope this helps..and again WELCOME!

Thank you for your reply. I'm sending OH to get me some bits in the morning. With the grapefruit juice, Do you know how much should be drunk each day?
Hopefully i like it. If not will defo do the vitamin c thing. Wonder if i could try both? hmm..

I know..my kids are at daycare right now and all I have been thinking about it being one of those parents to find out your child was killed. How do you even deal with something like that? I would just die. What could you have against little kids? I hurt for their families so much. So senseless, its not right. And what a coward to take his own life afterwards..these poor families will not even have the closure that he will be punished for this...hopefully he will in Hell.

I am going to hug my babies tighter tonight and appreciate the time I have with them a little more. I hope everyone else on here with kids does the same.

Oh my.... that's shocking :cry: completely and utterly senseless :(
My heart and prayers go out to those poor poor families :(

Just seen about those poor children. My heart goes out to there families. How horrible...What type of monster would do such a thing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->