BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

thanks bazzb. I thought maybe it was just wishful thinking. When I saw the pic small sized after uploading it it was more obvious to me it's darker but in person or on a big sized pic it's not as obvious..I guess it's that whole stepping back gives you a better perspective thing... both literally and figuratively lol

Ur test look fab hun :) no need to stress ( not like I wouldn't ) xx

Ivy those lines show wonderful progression stop worrying! :hugs: xxx

Thanks gals.
I think you can all understand about feeling you need to get past that point in your pregnancy where your loss (or losses) occurred.
As far as the darkness of my tests go I seem to be past that point already. But my loss happened a few days into when I should have had my AF so I don't feel out of the woods yet. I think if I can get through AF week (next week) I'll feel better and after that a mc would be a different sort of mc I guess. I feel it would be less likely (although not impossible for sure) for me to have a mc later since I had previous healthy pregnancies (and the rate of mc goes down over time anyway)...if that makes any sense. Maybe it's just what I'm telling myself to get through this = )
But for you ladies that had losses later on..I can't even imagine! I'm so impatient I don't know how I could wait for that long without going bonkers. I mean I will still be nervous until I can hear the heartbeat and see the bean but that's normal for me.
Look at me babbling away again!:blush:
well thanks for listening anyway:wacko:

To all of you who've got your BFPs again, did it happen about the same way and same time as last time? Im so confused about my body right now. I'm 1-2 days late for my period, I have all the same symptoms but no BFP. It's definitely negative. This time last cycle I already had a BFP and now I'm starting to worry that maybe I am pregnant hince the lateness but my hormones are so terribly low that they are not being picked up and I'll just miscarry again.

Red looking at your chart I think maybe you o'd later than you think.. So I'd say you're prob still in the game for sure. My bfp was earlier this time than the last but that's neither here nor there as I have friends who didn't get their bfp till after af was due and had healthy pregnancies.
Ivy I know exactly what u mean. Testing before af sometimes is not good as there's always that fear af will arrive anyways on due date despite bfp- I know that's how I felt anyways. I'm sure everything will be fine for you though :hugs: xxx

Mtln yes u were spot on!!! You are the official b&b :bfp: predictor! Hehe xxx

Ivy, it's definitely darker! I am in the exact same boat as you, next Tuesday and I will be further then I was before. Am driving my husband mad as I keep saying we just need to reach Tuesday, I am not religious but I am praying every night, and every time my boobs stop hurting I want to cry!! Am longing to feel sick or something, which may sound bad, but I want to know this is going to stick. When will you be further along then before ivy?

Hoping you ladies understand this ridiculousness!!! I also kinda feel like I've wet myself, lol, it's weird, I dont have lots of cm, but it is just kinda wet down there... Sorry if tmi!! But also makes me panic that af is turning up and I run to the loo every 5 mins!! Ladies with bfp, when did your symptoms kick in? Technically I am only 4 weeks along on Saturday, so still so early. But need more symptoms!!

Red, I got my bfp earlier then before, however as dolly says I know people who have got it really late and still gone on to have healthy pregnancies. Fx for you.

Mtln, get bd'ing bore your other half goes away hunting, and then pounce on him on return. Hope you catch that :spermy: !

Can't wait to see some more BFP's!!!

Ivy, the darkness could all depend on how concentrated your urine was at the time of each test... I wouldn't worry

Womble we all know how u feeling don't worry. Even now I get upset if I wake up and don't feel as sick or bbs don't hurt as much.. But it's true that symptoms come and go that's quite normal. I don't think my morning sickness properly kicked in till last week and even then it was too bad... But it's getting a lot worse now.. And I feel the same- actually glad to feel ill! Felt worried this morning cause when I first woke up I kinda felt ok.. But when I actually got out my bed.. Bam! There's the sickness! Lol xxx

Thanks Dolly. Thank god for this forum and you ladies, it seriously puts my mind at rest, think I'd go mental, or even more mental I should say, without all of you x

I shall look forward to expecting more symptoms in a week or two, bet i'll regret saying that once they arrive with avengance :) !!

Emm where gnomette disappeared to??? Gnomette where are u?!! Hope Alls well xxx

hi i am still here my computer has been pulled apart and fixed so not been able to reply my kids have been really ill but all good and on the mend so xx
big congrats to all the brilliant bfp's that have shown some fab lines an welcome to the new people :hi:
the best excuse for not drinking is that your on antibiotics x or just order virgin cocktails or drink appletizer (it looks like white wine) xx
in a good way yay for all the morning sickness xx
good luck to everyone that is waiting to test just gotta hold out those bfps are just around the corner
soo ha ha ha afm you know how we were supposed to be taking a break this month cause we were not sure how we would handle having another baby due in september well things got a bit carried away the other night and the morning after so we kind of didn't use anything an i am due to ov this week at some point but still not using opks so just gonna see how things go xx
loves and hugs to you all xx :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Nicky- that is great news! :happydance:

Ivy- I think today's test is most definitly darker!

Bazzb- I'm looking forward to seeing your :bfp:!

gnomette, please let me know if your gonna test im really excited

Yeh I am.going to test lol last month af got me 3days early but due to test on the 29th so in theory I can test from christmas day x but I am not sure how possible that will be cause I am either working Christmas eve or chirstmas day night x so will probably have to wait til 28th at least xx

Womble,
Don't be hard on yourself what you're feeling (I'm sure the other ladies will back me up here) is completely normal!

I've not been too bad this time as I've had the attitude that worrying won't make a blind bit of a difference to the outcome of this pregnancy and to take each day at a time... Each day passed is a victory in my eyes.

As for symptoms it's a tough one, last time I had shockingly sore boobs from week five and nausea and exhaustion that literally knocked me off my feet! This time my boobs didn't get sore until week 7 I've only just started getting exhausted to the point I could happily sleep standing up and occasional nausea... It really does depend. I also believe that you can kinda think your symptoms away. Lots of Pal ladies I know have done the same then after a scan their symptoms have come back full force :thumbup:

I guess what I'm trying to say is please try not to worry too much and take/enjoy each day as it come :hugs: :hugs:

Womble with my son (who is now 8) I had no symptoms at all part from everything getting bigger an even then it wasn't til I was gone 14weeks x so really I am sure everything will be fine xx try not to worry xx

Hello all.

Not Due to ovulate for another 2-3 weeks. But i'm going to join the thread anyway.

*waves*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->