BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

I'd like to join in here as I'm in limbo and waiting either to see a witch or a line in the next few days.

Congrats Ivy! Beautiful line. I hope this is a sticky bean for you.

Welcome! Sorry for your loss, but here's hoping for a nice line for you! How many dpo are you?

View attachment 531343

Morning! Am happy as my test has got a bit darker! Still v panicky about everything but feeling positive. Af due today and not here, though I do feel like its en route, no cramps, just that kind of heavy feeling like its about to start. It better not! Off to docs today.

Mtnl I'm glad to see your hubby succumbed to your charms :) !

Ivy, I am v early still but I do feel different this time around. I had a lot of uncomfortable pains before my mc. It may just be too early yet but my stomach doesn't feel bad at all, just slight pulling feeling on left side. Different to you who felt nothing and now feels something. Hoping that the old 'every pregnancy is different' rule applies and me not feeling much isn't a bad sign! And vice versa for you! Jeez this is nerve racking!

Congrats womble! The line is definitely darker! :happydance: I felt like AF was coming when I got my :bfp:!

Yeah Ivy! I see both of those lines without even blowing up the pic! Congrats! :happydance:

AFM: my doc called yesterday with my results from my labs from my appt on Monday. My HCG level was great (can't remember the #), but my progesterone dropped from 38.9 last Monday dec 3 to around 14. My doc didn't seem concerned, but it seems like a big drop...

pray..thanks!
wish I knew more about those numbers. I never had any of that kind of testing done before so it's all a mystery to me = ( ..but...if your Dr doesn't seem concerned that's a good thing!

Pray I don't know much about progesterone levels, but one of the ladies either on this thread or another one i'm on had the same thing happen. They googled it and found that progesterone levels fluxuate (sp) all the time. So I wouldn't worry to much.

Pray I don't know much about progesterone levels, but one of the ladies either on this thread or another one i'm on had the same thing happen. They googled it and found that progesterone levels fluxuate (sp) all the time. So I wouldn't worry to much.

I know they fluctuate, but that seems like a huge drop. I'm trying not to worry. The docs office is supposed to call back sometime to schedule my scan, so I am going to ask more about it then. I guess I would just feel better if I got some kind of supplements, cuz I was on suppositories with my son until 10 weeks.

If you feel comfortable with it you could call and express your concern. Dr's are very busy and sometimes you really need to advocate for yourself to get what you want. It's your body and your baby so if you are worried then you have the right to "demand" they listen to your concerns. If they wont then you have the right to find someone who will. I know I talk big but I have a very hard time advocating for myself so I understand if you don't feel comfortable doing it.....but it's all still true = )

red..glad your spotting stopped..I hope that it means good things for you!

Pray, My levels dropped too and went down to 11. My Doc said she likes them to be above 10, so since I was close she went ahead and put me on supplements. I agree with Ivy, and if you say something hopefully they will at least recheck.

IVY are you only 4 dpo?? or am I reading it wrong.. I can be blonde sometimes lol

Gr! It's cd23 of my supposedly 24 day cycle and not one sign of AF coming but negative HPT this morning. I hate being in this limbo. What on earth is going on?! Can anyone commiserate or give insight? Usually I start to have cramps and spotting 2-3 days before AF.

reading what? I AM actually blonde lol. I'm somewhere between 9 an 12 dpo but prob 10 or 11..
did I miss type somewhere? that would be very me lol

Pray Like the other ladies said I would talk to the dr and see what he thinks!

Ivy I think bazzb was reading your ticker. If you're counting from the start of your last AF your ticker shows you are only 4 or 5 dpo

yes thats what I was reading LOL thanks Meggie!

and I am blonde also

No, I just kind of go loosely by counting the days and keeping track of CM. So I really don't know for sure when I O'd. I suspect I am 10dpo, but if that were the case I should see a positive HPT if I'm pg.

So I just talked to to the nurse, and I guess I misheard my progesterone, it was 18. Which still seems lower, but I feel a bit better. I also read in my googling that progesterone levels can drop by 50% after you eat, and I had just had lunch before my blood was drawn. So I am less worried now! I got my scan scheduled for Dec 28th at noon! So excited to see my little bean!

Now I am off to eat a big bowl of mashed potatoes with broccoli and cheese, and a big glass of OJ!

Thanks Pray! Your doctor sounds onside, chase him up regarding your tests, get him to explain, sure if they had concerns they would have flagged it up, so try not to worry.

Blueberry, you may have o'd later then expected. Also I didn't get a bfp till 12 dpo with my mc pregnancy, & I got bfn on 11dpo, so don't give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->