BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

So sadd about a monster like that killing his OWN mother and her kindergarten class......Oh I could cry for those families who sent there babies to school today. I will ber hugging my girlies tighter tonite. May god bless those parents that were about to spend xmas with there 5yr olds....:cry::cry::cry: I was going to complain I didn't get to bd today and after seeing the news I can't....There is always next month :) I have my babies at home :hugs::hugs:

We watched President Obama's speech here at work and just cried and cried. Nothing political about it, moving and respectful. Such a tragedy.

Obama's speech was soo sad. He was getting choked up and wiping tears as we all have been today. He was looking at it as a parent as we all did. :( Those families will never get any closure

My heart and prayers go out for those families! It is such a horrible tragedy! What I don't understand is the monster shot his mom at home and then went and shot all those kids! What was the point of that? Those poor children didn't do anything to him! My heart aches just thinking about it! And even those poor children that did survive are going to be scared for life! I don't really think there is anyway to get over something like this. :cry:

My heart goes out to those who lives were cut too short and to those left behind xx its awful xx rip xx

Dolly I'm praying your weekend goes well and that your not drinking and being sick doesn't give the secret away!

Nicky Yay for your little one looking good!

Mtln I'm praying that you caught the eggy!

Ivy That test looks darker than the one from yesterday!

Red I'm praying that you'll get a BFP and not AF!

Mrs. Wright Welcome and sorry for your losses!

My heart and prayers go to the families who lost a little one in the shooting!

AFM I'm panicking! I will be testing tomorrow morning, but today I started getting horrible lower back pain! I had this a few days before my miscarriage and it was from my muscles contracting! I'm just praying that it's not happening again! I could have just over worked it today and yesterday, but not more than normal

meggie, gl to you. I can't wait to wake up and see your bfp!

Morning all, 24 hours off the board and so much to catch up on! Such sad news about the shooting, my heart goes out to them all.

Beautiful d - thanks. You are so right with your attitude, there is nothing we can do that will help or otherwise with the bean sticking, so I'll try and relax a bit more. I got a strong line this morning which I'll post shortly :)

Mrswright -welcome! I took pregnacare conception vitamins and it increased my cm loads! Also used conceive plus which you can buy from boots if in uk, but is similar to Preseed, only it comes in individual vials so I preferred it, as did hubby.

Pray - glad your scan was good. Was only a dream, enjoy your weekend at nanas.

Dolly - hope your weekends gone ok and not too sick.

Mommynikki - sorry you're feeling so sick. You come up with any exercise ideas? I used to cycle to work, round trip of 12 miles, but since bfp and in 2 ww I haven't cycled as its so cold and in London traffic is bad so don't wanna risk an accident. Now am feeling v fat and need to do something else! Only I don't belong to a gym.

Meggiemay - don't worry about sore back, I have had a sore back since conception. It comes and goes but I think it's affected by muscle movements but doesn't mean it's impending mc. You're going to get your bfp today, can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubbles/gnomette/mtln/bazzb/redwylder/mrswright - really hope you ladies don't feel left out. I am hoping for Xmas BFP's/2013 babies for you all xx

Hi to everyone else! Mackjess and ivy, hope you're both still enjoying those BFP's :)

image.jpg

Promise this will be the last test I'll post, but am so happy this morning! With my mc the test never got this dark, & it wasn't as early as it is now!

Beautiful tests womble! That must be so reassuring to see! It's deffo a rainbow baby making all those different coloured lines! :)

Thanks guys :happydance:

Meggiemay meggiemay may I can't wait to hear about your test today!

Womble that test looks amazing!!! I'm so happy for you!

AFM I was freaking out about nothing yesterday. I went to bed and my back felt better! But I'm so mad at my stupid pregnancy test! :bfn: :cry: I don't get it I should be 21 dpo I usually get AF at 14 dpo! If I don't have dpo right I'm on CD38 and i've never gone past CD35 without getting AF except when I was pregnant! It's been over 11 months since my miscarriage so I shouldn't still be messed up from that! I've felt really wet down there for about 2 weeks (tmi), had sore nips, and nauseated! Sorry about the rant.

Maggie, I would test again in a couple days if AF doesn't come, sounds like something's up

Hi Ladies I thought I'd update- I did not receive my BFP this month, I got the witch instead. Yesterday I was pretty torn up but I'm doing better today. I wish the best for all of you.

BFN here today. I'm ok with it because of this weird cycle I've been having and the spotting
Come on af so I can start fresh in 2013! :)

Good luck to any other testers :)

Womble- I didn't have a actual scan (unfortunately I have to wait till the 28th),it was just in the dream.

Meggie- sorry for that darn bfn! I would test again in a couple of days if AF still hasn't shown. Maybe give the doc a call if your worried.

Red- so sorry that the :witch: showed!

Bazzb- those darn bfn!

So i just worked out when i'm next ovulating. New years eve. I know what i'll be doing as the fireworks go off. Lol!

Red - sorry the witch got you, hope this cycle is your lucky one!

MrsW - that is a brilliant way to see in the new year!

oh meggie, all your symps sound so good, and no af? if you still get a negative in a couple days could you go to your doc for tests? you got prego relatively fast before, so trying after 11 months you would expect something! fx for you dearie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->