BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Sorry for the bfn's today:( I'm here for you girls and I will cheer you on til you get your 2013 bfp's!!

Sorry to see bfn's so far this weekend :-( & af showing up too. Sorry girls. I'm sure some bfp's are right around the corner.

Meggiemay, you sure when you ovulated? If af doesn't show I'd go doctors.

Liking the idea of New Year's Eve bd'ing!

I have terrible insomnia, been awake since 3.30am uk time, its now 5.15am. Was the same yesterday. Soon as I wake up I start prodding my bb's & then can't sleep. Not fun & don't think it can be good for the bean either. Sigh.

Pray- I read your post wrong, thought you'd had dream and then gone for a scan!! Wish could move time forward a bit to 28th so you could get that scan quicker!

Hey girlies, I just caught up and seen some of us got some disappointing news yesterday.....Please don't feel down this month esp.after what happened friday!!!:cry: There is next month and we all have our health and hapiness.....Here's to the rest of us getting a BFP in the NEW YEAR....:thumbup: Lots of love and hugs xoxoxox

Red I'm sorry AF got you!

Bazzb I'm sorry you got a BFN!

Womble I'll be praying for you to get some sleep!

AFM AF! I just want to quit TTC!

I just want I quit TTC too! Was so relieved when I got my BFP last month that I could get a break from it all, not impressed being back already and haven't even started the first BD marathon yet!

I got married October 1st last year never had sex til the wedding. Got my very first and so far only BFP on October 31st. Had miscarriage on January 8th. Now it is December and still not pregnant! I'm getting so mad and frustrated! DH wants to continue trying and says we will getting a baby even if we have to go to a Dr to do it, but I don't think I can handle it anymore! I just want to say we can't have kids and be done with it! From now on I'm going to put my focus into being a better wife and forget about TTC! Sorry for the rant! I'm just so flipping frustrated!

I can understand how frustrating that must be. Do you know if you've been having well times regular BD in your fertile window each month? I'm only a couple of weeks since my loss and already can't imagine waiting so long for another BFP.

I can understand how frustrating that must be. Do you know if you've been having well times regular BD in your fertile window each month? I'm only a couple of weeks since my loss and already can't imagine waiting so long for another BFP.

I get Ovulation pains so I can tell really easily when my fertile window is, but this month I ovulated much later than I thought I did.

Meggie, im sorry your so frustrated. I would look in to what vitamins or medication may be able to help you to conceive if it is taking you longer than you feel it should. I always say that NTNP is the best way to fall pregnant. I would think that all the stress from these tests and those tests and charting and temping is just enough to make someone go crazy. I would just keep track of when you usually get your period and when it comes late then look into it. But I really feel like you should take to your doctor. My friend had pcos and she couldnt get preg for years..then I think the doctor started her on prenatals and clomid (sp?) and she got preg right away. I would see if thats an option for you...at least you know you were able to get preg before so thats half the battle.

Thanks I probably should look into seeing a Dr. But i need to wait til I finish paying off the bills from the miscarriage. I'm also wondering if I could be having trouble getting pregnant from stress. Right now my DH has had plenty of work, but for the longest time there he didn't have any. Also we are living in an apartment that is attached to the church that DH's dad is pastor at. So we have company several times every week, and my in-law's don't understand privacy or the fact that I don't want them to come in the apartment all the time especially when we aren't here. My father-in-law is also a control freak and doesn't understand that his 24 year old son and 19 year old daughter-in-law are not under his authority anymore. So i've been dealing with a lot of stress and I don't handle it very well!

Meggiemay and bubbles, sorry you're both feeling fed up of TTC. It is so hard and people around do seem to just fall pregnant so easily and yet you know it's not that easy. It's probably not much comfort right now but at least you know that you can get pregnant as you've done it before. Is there anyway you can take a mini break or holiday when next due to ovulate? As that may help destress and there'll be no family members around interrupting you. Doing tests etc does make it stressful. I cut out all tests apart from my clearblue fertlity monitor as my life was being run by temping and opk's! Without the moniter though I dont think I would have got pregnant, as I ovulated so much later this last month, so I do think it's worth monitoring ovulation, as it's assist with the BD marathon as you said bubbles.

AFM, I fainted this morning. Was awful, had funny pressure kind of between lower stomach and just about pubic hair, made me feel like I really needed loo, but couldn't go, just got very very hot and when I stood up I passed out and hit my head on bathroom cabinet :-( BB's not to sore now either (though still a little sore) and I'm panicking something is wrong, but I do feel ok now I have had some breakfast. The pressure does keep coming on suddenly, it's not painful but it does make me feel like I need to empty my bowels all of a sudden and I can't do anything until the pressure goes, which is usually after I've been toilet. Sorry if too much info!

I get Ovulation pains so I can tell really easily when my fertile window is, but this month I ovulated much later than I thought I did.

Do you use OPK's? As I used to feel like I had ovulation pains, but according to my monitor I wasn't ovulating, so may be worth using something other then ovulation pains as a guide, as you may be missing your fertile window. I used monitor for 4 months, first month didn't ovulate even though I felt pains, 2nd month got pregnant, 3rd month first cycle after mc, 4th cycle was this month when I got pregnant again. Each month I ovulated on different cycle days. Apologies if you do already use OPK's or similar, but I thought this may help.xx

Morning ladies! Sorry I've not checked in for awhile but have been keeping up with all the chat from the sidelines!! Been away for the weekend with my hubby's workmates down in Essex! It was brilliant but very tiring. I think I overdone things a but tbh as had a bit of brown spotting. Been advised pelvic rest by the epu and if if continues it will be another scan. Argh why can't things be simple!!
Anyways I'm sorry to hear about the bfns over the weekend and that a couple of u ladies having a rough time :-( Womble makes a good point about the O pains. I was having O pains every month but the first month I used my opk I discovers that the o pains preceded my actual o by about a week!! So had I not been using them I would maybe have missed it. I'm sure your time will come try not to worry too much. After my ectopic I kept thinking why me, why can't things be simple, how come other people get preg with no problems but for me it's so hard. But I realised that everything happens for a reason, maybe one we'll never understand, but if we keep faith then our prayers/wishes will be answered. Really that's all we can do. Even now, being pregnant, I feel just as scared and uncertain as I did before my bfp. Worrying isn't going to help matters though.. Nothing I can do will change the outcome.. Even if I do everything right something still might go wrong.. So for the meantime I'm just gonna be thankful for everyday I'm pregnant. When I was ttc I tried (not always successfully mind!) to adopt that attitude too.. Just to be thankful for all the others things in my life and if it happened it happened but tried not to dwell. Argh probably all what I'm saying sounds stupid I know and probably doesn't make sense much but it's just how I looked at things. Xxx

Oh Womble hope your head is ok after that bump!!! Try not to worry too much symptoms often come and go. My bbs aren't sore just now either but sometimes they are agony xxx

Womble - hope your head is ok! It's scary suddenly feeling faint. Hope this is a quick phase of your pregnancy!

I would love to be able to organise a mini break over ovulation, but it's almost impossible seeing as I don't have enough idea of when it's happening in advance. My cycles used to be regular but since coming off BCP they've been something like 35, 37, 66 and 54 days with ovulation on CD20, 22, 50 and 39, and after the loss I really have no idea how my cycle is going to go!

I also found ovulation pains are not a good guide as they can happen a week before, my best guide at the moment seems to be EWCM which thankfully last cycle started appearing in small amounts over a week before O, then in large amounts from 4 or 5 days before O, so hopefully that will happen again.

Womble, I would call your doctor about your fainting spell. Could be a sign of anemia or problems regulating your blood sugar. Just to be on the safe side.

Just poping in to say hi and hope everyone is well.. sorry I have been a little MIA... just fed up with this weird cycle..

Im sorry Bazz...Ive been missing ya. Im sorry your cycle has been so crazy..probably because of how long it took your body to adjust after the mc. I think your next cycle you will be back to normal and making a rainbow

thanks Nikki... I just hope Af shows up soon.. im anywehre between 14-17 dpo so it should be soon

On a positive note my spotting has stopped and I think I know what was causing it.. I had a small clot (sorry tmi) stuck in my canal from my MC and the Doctor told me it should pass with my first AF... but the rest of it seems to have just passed this weekend and once it did i stopped spotting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->