BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Womble- that's scary! I used to get light headed/ dizzy when I was pg with my son, but I always had enough time to sit down until it passed so I never actually passed out. I agree with Nikki, I would mention it to your doc.

AFM- I had a great weekend hanging out with my family playing games and laughing! DH,my dad and brother went duck & pheasant hunting, but didn't get anything. I was praying that I would get through the weekend without getting sick, since MS hadn't started for me yet, and I did...until I went to bed last night back at home! I guess I have Bedtime sickness instead of MS!

Bazz, maybe having that extra stuff in you prevented ur egg from sticking to your uterus? At least it has stopped for you.

Pray I'm with you as far as sickness goes. Unless I'm sleeping I seem to feel sick. If I manage to muster up some energy to do something then it will usually go away if I keep busy but not if I'm doing to much. I'm gonna look like a whale soon if I can't get outta my bed :(

maybe... I just want AF to come now so i can start my next cycle :)

womble i would really tell your dr that you passed out it could be all part an parcel but its best to get checked over xx
meggie an bubbles i am still here waiting for anything to happen i know i am ov'ing but haven't tracked this last two months mainly to give my self a bit of a break but i definitely know the feeling of wanting to giving up an having had enough i feel that way quite often xx but the trick is to not give up hope it will happen when you least expect it an you manage to sit back an relax xx
bazzb fingers crossed now that bit of stuff has/is sorting its self out it won't be too long til you get your bfp x
dolly don't forget brown blood is old blood so try not to worry too much xx
as for all you sickies lol its all good signs that beanies are all snug an growing nicely xx
afm i went to the drs today i have been having some odd pains under my rib cage and down my hip an so i went to just get checked over so i have a problem with my hip that may or may not be treatable but is not connected wit the belly pain but he then went on to ask if there was a chance that i could be pregnant cause if i was his relative he would tell me to go home an do a test or do one in the morning so i am going to do that but a i don't know when i ov'd me an my dh have only :sex: twice this month as hubby has been poorly an b it wouldn't show anyway yet so i dunno what to do xx
mtln where have you gone didn't you ov not long ago or at the moment? you best be bd-ing
sorry if i have missed anyone i am a bit scatty at the best of times xx much love to you all though xx

Womble I'm praying for you to get better soon! Like the other ladies said I would probably go talk to your dr. As for OPK's I don't use them, but I started temping this last month and my temp didn't spike til a week after I felt O pains I ignored the temp though cause I wasn't keeping track of it very well. Maybe you're right about the O pains though.

Bazzb Yay for the spotting stopping!

Gnomette I'm praying for your pains to go away and for you to get a BFP!!!

AFM so sorry for the rant yesterday I was just having a very stressful and horrible past 2 days. This month I think I'm going to just try BD'ing every other day and not get my hopes up when it gets close to AF time. Besides I don't think DH would be opposed to BD'ing so often.

Hi girlsssss, welllll sunday and today I had TONS of CM.....My hubby surprised me and came home last night so we bd'd...:happydance: I am going to bd tonight and maybe I can catch the egg :) It's kinda nice not OPKing this month and I feel good.. :) I am soooo happy for you allll with your BFP's I am looking forward to taking you ALL to the end. I feel a LUCKY year 2013 coming on so for all of us TTC, Lets do this!!!!:thumbup: :hugs::hugs:

Sorry I was a little smiley crazy :haha:

Meggie, I'm so sorry you are having a rough time. The temping sounds like a good sign, not that you missed the eggy is good, but good that you do have confirmation you O'd and it being later than expected can explain a few things. And the every other day plan sounds great. My OB told me to start doing that at CD 10, and just go with it rather than stress about it. Easier said than done.

GL to all the ladies entering new cycles, or waiting to test!!

Hope our BFPers are feeling better.

Looks like theres going to be lots of bd'ing going on this christmas :sex: I'm aiming for BFP's for you all!!!

Bazzb glad your spotting has stopped & you can get back on track.

Dolly, how's you, the spotting stopped?

Hope the morning sickness is not to bad for all the bfp ladies.

I went docs this morning following my faint, as turns out my mum had iron deficiency when she was pregnant. Well the doctor wasn't interested, just said see how it goes, don't want to test, don't want to give me iron supplements. This is the same doctor who wouldn't do any blood tests to measure progesterone or hcg levels until I'd had 3 mc's! Absolutely bloody useless. I don't undstand how they think telling us to just wait is ok, it's not that easy to just wait! Grrrrrrrr. Anyway, if I have to go back I'm going to ask for a different gp as this one just annoys me,it's not ok to wait for something to go wrong when there is stuff you can do to prevent it!!!!!! Thank god for the epu as I couldn't wait till end January for a scan, so gonna go on 31st December as that will be just over 7 weeks, blooming Christmas gets in the way of me going sooner as I'd like to go next week but it's Xmas.

Can I ask a question, those of you who had scans, how early were they, in terms of after you ovulated? As according to my lmp I am now 5w5d. But according to when I ovulated I am 4w3d so I don't think there's much point going for a scan based on ovulation? As if I went on Friday I would be 4w6d based on ovulation, I think it's to soon to see anything. What do you all think?

Womble I would change your doctor or take and iron supplement over the counter just in case.

as for dating, we use 1st day of LMP as first day of pregnancy. We dont use ovulation dates for scans.

Hi all

Sorry I've been a bit slack in being in touch but I'm trying to keep busy with non-preg stuff to pass the time......anyway sometimes just can't keep away.

Firstly Dolly, I hope your OK - how's the spotting?

Womble as for scan advice....its difficult because one scan on its own is not overly conclusive until you can detect a heart beat. And that can be different for everyone.
I had a scan on what i thought was 5w5d and freaked out because i thought the baby was too small (and they weren't sure they could detect a heartbeat). but usign it with one exactly a week later they could see i was actually 5w2d (so then 6w2d) and that everything looked just fine. There was a heartbeat by then but i believe everyone is slightly different so most don't like doing scans until 7 weeks because what they can see can freak you out even if it is healthy. I hope this makes sense.....
If you 100% sure of your dates a scan at any point would provide you info but not necessarily be conclusive or enough to put your mind at ease.
I've done a lot of reading on this and from what i can see this is what is seen week to week....
Between 4-5 weeks they can only normally see a gestation sack
Between 5-6 weeks they can normally only see a yolk sac inside the gestation sac. with some higher res scanners they can usually see a fetal pole mid-late of this week (shortly after they can usually identify the heartbeat but not always)
Between 6-7 weeks a fetal pole should be seen and a heartbeat. lengths: 6w0 = 5mm CRL, 6w2 = 6mm, then by 7w0d =10mm (this is the CRL guidance the NHS use at my EPU). (If the fetal pole is >=5mm without heartbeat the preg is considered non-viable.)
More than 7 weeks a fetal pole should be seen and growing at a rate of around 1mm per day.

I hope this helps make your decision about your scan. I know it is such a stressful time and all you want is to know everything is OK. But the problem is before 6 weeks its so hard to know...:( And the thing that screws with my mind and drives me crazy is a scan is just a snapshot in time and does not show what tomorrow will bring.

xx

just to add, because i didn't have a period before my BFP (straight after my MMC) they used my ov date - much more useful anyway x

Hey ladies! So fabby news on my part.. The spotting has eased off for one, and more importantly I saw my little bean on scan again today measuring spot on at 8+4, with a lovely strong heartbeat. Could even see its little arms and legs it was amazing!!!!!! So the nurse says that there's most likely a little bruise at the implantation site and every now and again it's just shedding a bit of old blood- this is of no harm to the baby. She said its possible ill have little episodes of spotting throughout my preg but as long as its not red and I've not got any bad pains, then I've not to worry.
Sooooo I'm a happy happy bunny! :)
Anyways lovely ladies its nice hearing how you're getting on. Mtln wahey for the cm sending lots of baby dust your way :dust:
Gnomette that sounds so intriguing you must let us know how u get on with testing!!
Womble you defo should change docs yours sounds a right tube. As for dating ive gone by my ovulation date and it matches my scan dating perfectly. They usually go by lmp but there's no point in that if you know when you o'd. I had my first scan at 5 weeks exactly and saw the gest sac and yolk, at 6+3 saw gest sac yolk and fetal pole and heartbeat, then today I saw everything! Perfecto!
Hope everyone else doing well, looking forwrd to hearing of more lovely :bfp: 's!!
Xxx

Yay dolly Im so glad your scan went well Xx

Hope everyone else is well also

AFM I have been having bad cramping/numbing feeling in my right leg and calf since last friday it is driving me insane:(

Lovely to hear some good news, glad your scan went well Dolly and you can relax a bit more!

Sorry to keep popping in and out. But I just wanted you ladies to know that this IS a Lucky thread. On Sunday I got a BFP!!! I would show you a pic but I don't know how to upload it off an Iphone. So thrilled! Early Christmas present!

congrats blueberry...:happydance: So excited for you....This thread is soooooo lucky I have so much faith in it... :) I will hopefully be in the BFP club SOOOOOONER rather than later.....Lots of hugs girlies... btw I had chunks of CM today???? What is that never had that before. :shrug: Hope it's a good sign as I am going to bd tonight....Then I guess it;s off to the TWW but, not keeping my hopes up, I am okay with it either way...I have my family and kids to hug everynight...:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->