BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Congrats blueberry xx so pleased for you x hope everyone is doing well xx
I didn't test I am too scared to if I am honest I would really like a bfp but also petrified if it comes back.neg an tbh it wouldn't show yet anyway I am.sure it wouldn't af is not due for another 7-12days somy cycles have been going a bit crazy any where between 23 an 29days so I could be any where between 5dpo an 9dpo who knows really regretting not using opks this month lol never thought I would think that let alone say/type it lol bbs are aching an my hip is causing me no end of trouble who knows maybe cause the stupid Dr put the idea in my head I am imagining things maybe I am just over tired an working too hard so much to get sorted for Christmas omg now I am ranting an I am on my phone so who knows if this will even post ok thanks for reading my stupid mumble/rant x love you all loads can't wait to see those bfps turn up soon this is definitely a very lucky thread x

Blueberry congrats!!! Fabby news! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Aw gnomette it is so scarey testing I know I felt the same. The thought of getting a bfn is so disappointing. But.. You really could be preg. Only time will tell. And if its not this cycle it will be next.. It can and will happen for you Hun cause you've been prgnant before and as far as my doc was concerned that a fab sign. Just relax and enjoy your Christmas with your family. Xxxx

Congratulations blueberry, that is fabulous news!!!

So glad to hear you scan went well Dolly. Time seems to be going so quickly, due date will be here we before we know it! Just need to stay same until then....!

Gnomette, you're in the right place to rant and ramble on!! It saves our other halves the harden of it, ha ha!! Keeping fingers crossed for you.

Thanks for all the dating scan info ladies. I have decided to wait till I am 6w2d (according to ovulation) on 31st dec so can hopefully see a heartbeat. Feels like a long time away still though, but I don't know if seeing the sac alone will reassure me enough anyway, so will wait till have more chance of a heartbeat. Thanks for all the advice.

And definitely wont be seeing that same gp again!! Got some iron in my current supplements but I read it doesn't absorb if taken with calcium, so am going to monitor and purchase some separate iron to take in case I feel faint again.

Have lovely days everybody x

Womble- My scan is set up for 7w1d, the Friday after Christmas. I wanted to try to get it the Monday before Christmas, but I would be 6w3d, and my doc didn't want to do it that early because sometimes they can't find the heartbeat that early, and didn't want to cause undo stress if they can't find it.

And just be aware iron supplements can sometimes make you sick if you take to much, so watch how much you take!

Womble- My scan is set up for 7w1d, the Friday after Christmas. I wanted to try to get it the Monday before Christmas, but I would be 6w3d, and my doc didn't want to do it that early because sometimes they can't find the heartbeat that early, and didn't want to cause undo stress if they can't find it.

And just be aware iron supplements can sometimes make you sick if you take to much, so watch how much you take!

Yeah, we may not see anything at 6w2d but it's the first day we can go where it's possible. If cant see a heartbeat then I'll head back the following week. We'll be getting scans on the same day Pray!

Not going to take iron unless desperate as I want to have tests done to determine if it's even required, but am away over Xmas so will take some with me for emergency and then get tests done at epu on the 31st if need to. As you're right, don't want to get sick when it may not even been needed.

Congrats blueberry and gnomette I'm really excited for you to test. Lemme know when you do:) you too Mtln!!

Dolly you got any scan pics? Hope everyone is doing well x oooh lots of scan pics can go up yay wishing one a happy healthy 9 months an those stil not got their bfps (like me) keep on going we will get there keep the faith going it will happen xx

It's gotta happen soon I am considering the good old teen favorite go out get drunk come home have really drunk sex puke then sleep hay presto baby 9months later lol I know its not always that easy an not all teens are like that but it works for so many x

LOL
I am thinking of relaxing a little next cycle.... if AF ever decides to show up lol

Fingers crossed she turns up soon xx an then you can enjoy bd-ing tbh I have enjoyed not stressing this month but it has made the tww more complicated cause I don't know where I am in it but I have Christmas to keep my busy lol x how's everyone else surviving this month with their tww/ttc/scan wait?

I used OPK and i am still not sure when I o'd LOL so i dont know whats up with this cycle

Gnomette that's how I made my daughter lol but I was 21, not a teen

See tried and tested method its gotta be worth a go see I don't drink at all any more do I am pretty sure one pint an that would be enough lol xx

Ha ha gnomette, just do it!!!! Think if I sniffed a glass of wine I'd be drunk!

Where's ivy? Hope you're ok ivy!

Me, still no symptoms other then occasional sore boobs and lots of cm. Know I mustn't complain and enjoy lack of symptoms but it is worrying me. Also getting occasional twinges on left side groin area, got that in my mc too, so is making me worry & also scared of an eptopic. But nothing can do except wait. Am away over Xmas with husbands family and I kinda wish I was just at home so I didn't have to put on a front when I'm so scared of something going wrong. Not telling them either as it's so early yet, so it's gonna be hard. Sorry for a moan, feeling a bit blue today.

Wimbledon I had lots of one sided pain this pregnancy at the start.. Remember I was terrified it was another ectopic. But it's was just cause that's the side I o'd from and seems to be quite common. Try not to worry. And as for symptoms mines didn't properly kick in till 6 weeks.. And they seem to be getting gradually worse. So don't worry xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->