BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Thanks dolly xx I feel bit like I'm having a nervous breakdown today, have been on the phone to my mum in tears. My DH is getting annoyed with me as he is worried me stressing isn't helping things. My BB's are totally zero soreness now and feels like they've been getting gradually less sore day by day so I'm worryng my progesterone is low. This is first time ive felt no soreness whatsoever.

It is good to hear you had one sided pain too, not that I'm glad you had pain, but you know what I mean! Reassuring it's not just me. :hugs:

Think my emotions not helped as I just found on my sister in law is 10 weeks pregnant. They only got married 6 weeks ago & only came off the pill 6 weeks before the wedding! And hey presto, preggers. Am happy for them but am so scared if something goes wrong I'm not going to be able to cope with her pregnancy, as we got married 9 months ago & then had mc. We're staying with them over Xmas too just to add to things.

I gotta stop worrying but I don't know how. Wishing the days away so I can go for scan and praying everything's going to stick until then. Please god. Man when did things get so difficult!!!

Lol u can tell dolly has a iPhone since she called Womble Wimbledon lol cause my phone is always changing her screen name to that hahaha

Womble I'm sure everything is fine, my breasts have not been sore once this pregnancy however nausea certainly made up for the lack of symptoms. Today I actually feel alright for once, we'll see how the day goes.

Ha ha, love the iPhone predictive text! Luckily I would happily have Wimbledon or womble as my username, as called myself womble after Wimbledon!!

too funny..
I cannot wait until tomorrow... xmas holidays start :)

Bazz I'm currently wrapping presents as we chat, we have a Christmas party that I also need to get things ready for on Sunday that I'm dreading lol ill be happy when all is said and done

Womble, I too haven't really had sore boobs and even when they got sore it wasn't until 7/8 weeks and I'm on progesterone!

I also get one sided pain on my right a bit of a burning sharp pain, I think it's the side I ovulated :thumbup: that is getting less now though....

Being pal is hard work isn't it!?

oh wow Nikki, would you come to my house and wrap for me.. i have NONE wrapped yet lol and I am work for the next two days

I've got way to many, I have my side of the fam then my 2 kids who get way more than any kid should, then 3 step kids worth of presents then any presents he gets his side...I'm whooped lol

gnomette, I as well didn't OPK it tis month and just went by my bodies signs, However I have had tons of CM everyday since we bd'd on sunday.....I am hopeing that time we caught the egg. I needed to make myself sane and not have a stressful xmas, as we know what an emotional let down it is to get THE WITCH as you think you have covered all your bases.....Please know that ALL of us still TTC it will happen and well we might be a month or 2 behind everyone we will have our rainbow babies in the NEW YEAR!!!!!! :thumbup: Hope evryone has a great day have to riun and put my xmas cards in the mail, I;m sooooooooooooooooo behind this year and it makes me sick....Sorry to be bichting but I just have to say how ANNOYING my MIL is......She bougth everything off my kids xmas lists....REALLY Santa comes to my house NOT HERS!!!!!! I am sooo irritated with her in makes me crazy. God get me through xmas so I can have a BFP in the new year...
On another note, I thought we missed O but we bd'd sunday and that was a couple days of build up so maybe it wasn't tooooo late and I can officially be in the 2ww as it only takes 1x....lol Have a great day everyone lots of hugs from the states:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Womble- I had on and off sore boobs since 3w4d, and now at 6w I occasionally have sore boobs but not as much. Other than that my only early symptoms were fatigue, lots of cramps and heartburn/reflux. Just starting Sunday night at 5w2d is when my nausea kicked in.

Hahahaha just seen what my iPhone change your name to womble!! Oops! Usually I check my posts after but haven't had time today! Silly iPhone! Xxx

Mtln you are right you will catch that egg I just know it.. Your rainbow baby will come sometimes the timing isn't right that's all.. But when it come along you will forget about all the tough times you've had to endure in the run up. :dust: :hugs: xxx

Nikki, pray, beautifuld and dolly, thanks for your tips. Feel much better after hearing what you guys said. Just had a 2 hour nap and feel much more positive, long may it continue, it's such a rollercoaster, let's hope it's these pregnancy hormones making me feel so emotional eh!! Thank you all x x

Mtln, the ewcm sounds like a positive sign. Want all you ladies to join us with bfp's asap!! It'll be the July/August/September birth club!

Hope the party organising and card writing and present wrapping has gone well today for those doing it. As bazzb said, it's nearly Xmas! Is anyone having to work over Xmas? I'm lucky, off till the 2nd.

got loads of wrapping to do i hate it soo much so you know my doors open for anyone who wants to come do it for me an the really sucky thing is i have to work christmas day night (if that makes any sense) so we have re-arranged our christmas we are doing the normal christmas day breakfast an then just like party food an then boxing day when i get up i get a massive christmas so its good in some ways i will be here with the kids when they wake up all excited an wanting to play i just have to record all the stuff i wanna watch christmas day an then watch it boxing day with my kids an have a brilliant christmas dinner at home that my husband an kids are going to cook for me an i don't have to cook christmas day either lol so its ok really just sucks i have to try an sleep at some point but thats ok it just means spreading it over 2 days

fingers crossed for you mtln so when would you be due to test?
whats everyones plans do you go visit family have days just you an your family? or do people come see you or a mix
i hope no one else has to work over christmas it sucks big time but then if you don't have kids then its worth doing A)for the money an B) when you don't want to work christmas it will definitely be your turn to have it off xx

Gnomette, that sucks you have to work, but it's great your hubby are going to sort all the cooking, and you get 2 Christmas days!!!

I am soooo looking forward to the downton abbey Xmas special!!! Do you watch it too? So glad of sky plus!

I'm away in Ireland with husbands family, away for 6 nights. Got my family Christmas lunch this Saturday as we go away on the Sunday. Then back in london for 3 days before going back to work.

don't get me started on downton!! i loooove it i even got my hubby into it my husband used to be told not to speak to me, do not make a sound and so he used to have to sit in silence or go out so as my husband does not drink he just sat in silence and watched it omg i am so mean but he now loves it an the last time it was on i got told off for sneezing :haha::haha: maggie smith makes me cry laughing
if i am really honest my husband always does the sunday roast an i have been banned from the kitchen on christmas day cause the first christmas we spent together i spent the whole day in the kitchen then cryed all night cause i hadn't been able to spend much time with my son an ever since i have not been allowed in the kitchen christmas day
sounds like a lovely christmas womble

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->