BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Hey girls, feeling slightly mad and could do with a new set of eyes and opinions please! I don't normally test early but I think my early loss last cycle got me paranoid it might happen again so I wanted to know at the first hint of any potential BFP, and I also have a big stash of 10miu Internet cheapies to get through! Tested at 9dpo which I didn't expect to show anything, I really just did it for the slight chance of a New Year BFP. I've tested again at 11dpo this morning, and I thought it was negative but then thought I saw a faint second line appear. It made me feel a bit better next to my 9dpo test as there is definitely still nothing on that. What do you guys think? Desperately trying not to get my hopes up!

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/9A640962-EDC5-48DA-A35E-88E615183B3C-8476-00000ACCA08B7C5A.jpg

(Top is the old 9dpo test, bottom is this morning)

I see lines chick!! Get a frer the dipsticks aren't very sensitive xxx

I see a line too! It's faint but its there! Go buy a frer.... :)))

bubbles I had the 10 miu test and it looks almost identical to mine!

Thanks ladies! Still not sure if I believe it yet.

Mackjess - how long til you started seeing proper lines on those or other tests? I've got 5 FRERs now but not sure when to start using them.

Oh bubbles the suspense is killing me!!! Lol xxx

5?! That's licence to get pee-ing, ha ha!!!!!!! If you re 11dpo today, when is af due? Think I'd have to test tomrw morning, & then again on day af is due. This is so exciting!!!x

I have a 15-16 day LP so AF isn't even due yet for another 5 or 6 days, feels like a long time!

This is really exciting--- I love testing time!!!!

Afm... All my blood work from my last appt is normal. Because my last appt didn't have a Sono, I was kind of scared of my hcg not being what it should (indicating another mc) but all is well thank god. Spent New Years at my dads in Pittsburgh and dh let dad know I was preggo when he was drunk lol at least I didn't have to say it. Idk why but its also been weird for me to bring up, guess just because I had to say it the first time when I was 20. Next appt will be the 17th with another soon (yay) :)

No Af yet..........................Will be testing in the am first thing.....Lots of gooood thoughts for me tomrrow am :thumbup: Thansk for all your support...:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->