BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Good luck on the testing today ladies!!... Can't wait to see/hear the results.. Praying for some bfps! Xxx

Hey ladies...

Well my cheapy test today was even lighter than yesterday, can hardly see the line...

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/6B6F9001-8182-431B-A622-C129BFD46914-9753-00000BC657202B9C.jpg

Wasn't sure about wasting a FRER when the cheapy hadn't got any darker at all, but I ended up having to take the tests at 3.30am as I woke up desperate for the bathroom then and wouldn't have been able to hold it any longer. Plus it was only held for around 3 hours to start with and was probably quite dilute as I'd had a glass of water and cup of tea before bed. So compared to the day before with a 7-8 hour undiluted hold, I guess the cheapy didn't have much chance. Still can't help but worry that the line appears to have got lighter and not darker though.

Anyway, sorry for that ramble, I decided to use a FRER...

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii497/kcbubbles82/97C956E2-FDC1-439D-8467-8EC4C6FF4544-9753-00000BC670F89C4B.jpg

Trying not to get excited!

Woooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very exciting news bubbles!!!xx

Thanks ladies, I really wish I could feel excited but just want to take things one day at a time at the moment after what happened last time. I'm envious of those who don't find out they're even pregnant until around 6 weeks, one of the online calculators only put me at 3 weeks! Not even going to tell DH until AF is officially late

Completely understand how you feel. I got my bfp about 4/5 days before af was due, & could not relax. Then I couldn't relax till day of last mc had passed. Then I couldn't relax till scan. And now I can't relax till 12 week scan! I was thinking about how some women say I just love pregnancy, I don't, I find it very stressful, there is too much waiting!!!!! But bubbles, its looking very good :) x

To the pregnant ladies, I have had terrible constipation! So to combat it I've been eating bran flakes and adding oat bran to yoghurts and anything going! Consequently last night I got a terrible upset stomach. Now I have a stomach ache and I think its just because my digestive system is so messed up. But I'm also worrying as with previous mc I had a kinda permanent stomach ache. So my question is, have you ladies been constipated/upset stomach, that has then given you a stomach ache? And so I'm worrying over nothing, & the ache will go away, or its ok that it aches?! If that makes sense! Now I'm rambling!

Bubbles that's fantastic!!! I just knew you'd get your bfp! Xxx

It's still early bazz, you another 3/4 days till af due? Lotsa people don't get a bfp until day of af or afters even. Was it a sensitive test? Do you have a frer?

No idea when af is due I'm on cd 50
Had a positive opk nov 30 and dec 3rd but af never came a s all bfn

It's a dollar store test 25 mlu or however it is measured

Cd50? I saw that on your ticker but I didn't think it could be right. You had af since mc? Oh bazz, I don't know what to say, but I feel really frustrated for you. I think I'd be going to the doctors as if your 34dpo and no sign of af and no sign of bfp, its probably worth getting checked out. Sending you hugs x

I'm waiting to see my doc right now a actually
I had one af since my mc which was nov 15

Well Ladies woke u p and peeeeed on the stick annnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd a BFP!!!!!! dropped my daughter of at school cme home and peeed on another and BFP!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHI', soooooooo scared......AF 5 days late!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->