BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Oh mtln that's fab!!!! So pleased for u!!! Can u put up a pic? Xxx

I'm having trouble just sending the pix my girlfriend... grrrrrrrr my ob office is treating me like shit, I want to cry!!!! I have to find a new dr. ASAP......Please let this be the real deal.........I am soooooo stressed just wantmy levels drawn!!!!!!

Fab news mtln!!!!!!!!!! This is a lucky day!!! Don't cry, you're preggers!!!!

Yes bazz please keep us updated.. I'm worried for you.

Mtln congrats on you bfp! Can't wait to see pics!

I'm waiting to see my doc right now a actually
I had one af since my mc which was nov 15

Good luck, let us know how it goes x

So she was super nice.. did a urine test right in the exam room for me.. it was negative which i knew anyways.. offered to send me for blood which of course I agreed to, said she will call by Monday if it is postitive... she said I may be too early for it to shown in urine or AF might be around the corner.. She told me not to panic that ladies with longer cycles before a MC like myself sometimes takes 3-4 months to adjust..

I have to go back and see her in two weeks if no af still:wacko:

thanks for the support:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Girlies i am freaking the f#*K out.......So I had 2 positives this am......Ran to the store like a crazy woman and bought a EPT and it is not showing a +?????????????WTF Why does this happen to me?????? Technically I m only 2 days late for my period after my best friend helped me figure it out....Think it's still early???? I don't know what to think and I can't upload the pix grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....I need advice before I freak OUT

AHHHHHHHHHHHH.........What does this alll mean?????? Why was the 3rd test neg?????? HELP HELP HELP............

need to see pics to help hun

maybe ur urine is too diluted?

Don't freak out mtln it's prob cause its dilute urine now. Just test again in the morning with your first piddle.
Bazz hope everything is ok with u.let us know how u get on xxx

I will keep you updated
hopefully AF arrives soon. If not back to the doctors in two weeks I go lol

IMG_20130103_080557.jpg here is the 2nd one but they look terrible on here????

Will retest in the am........Grrrrrrrr I hate this part please pray for me that this is the real deal..........:hugs:

Mtln, they both tests from this morning? As the second one is blurry but I think there's a line on both?

Bazz, glad docs was helpful. Hopefully you'll get some answers soon.

Mtln, they both tests from this morning? As the second one is blurry but I think there's a line on both?

Bazz, glad docs was helpful. Hopefully you'll get some answers soon.

The 2nd pix was my first urine this am, then took my daughter to school after a cup of coffee and did it again that was the first pix I posted......Then I freaked out and bought the EPT and was neg a few hrs later but my urine was diluted.....I want to cry I had the same thing happen last month and my hcg levels were at a 3 when they were drawn.......So I am really scared. Tomorrow morning I am going to use the EPT first thing....Thanks for looking, the internet doesn't do them justice,, my sister just saw them and said WHOA those are positive. :) I"m just scared I really want this to work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->