BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

I see them mtln! Congrats! :happydance:

Bubbles! That test looks great! Congrats to you too! :happydance:

Bazzb- I hope you get a bfp soon!

Mtln they look like the first one I took! Lines on both. Retest in morning I'm sure they'll be darker! Xxx

I am just upset the "good" EPT was negative.......However, I did some googling and because i am early It is quite possible with the diluted Urine. My husband just got home and I said look and showed him the tests....I was crying :cry: and told him I felt scared and of course he looked at me like I was a 3 headed monster :haha: I told him I have have been through quite an emotional few months and want this to start 2013 like this. :) I'm going to retest with the EPT in the am.........Thanks for all the support what would I do without you girls.......:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I think the frers are the best ones. Not to worry mtln I'm sure this is it for u! Xxx

Those tests look good to me for this stage chick, try not to worry x

mtln I got a faint line on my frer about 6 days before my period,confirmed at a doc 4 days before, and my ept test was barely a readable positive the day before my missed period even though the frers were nice and dark. I don't think they are as sensitive and don't think I'll ever but that brand. I wouldn't sweat it.

I am so anxious to wake up and test. I actually feel kinda feel settled a bit. U girls know how crazy and scared for the first few weeks . I'm hoping my dr wants to draw blds in am and send them stat so I don't have to wait till Monday. That's super stressful. Post by 8 am tomorrow sm for u lovely stalkers :) xoxo now I gotta try and sleep Grrrr :)

Does anyone know where ivy went ? Hope it doing good xoxo peeing on all these sticks made me think of u :) :hugs:

She was here yesterday looking at bubbles test I think

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL..... I'm about to gp funkin nuts the EPT blue dye was neg cudn't even squink so did 88 cent with same 1st urine and a faint linne on that one. WTF I don;t even know what to say to my dr office??? tHere going to think I belong in a looney bin...I'm really scared now that the same thing iss happening as last month and I'm excited now but also disappointed....WHAT do I do girls????? I think I need to see the dr. NO AF YET........:) I feel bloated, my boobs hurt, lower back pain which I read is a symptom and I have had it right from implantation according to my googling:haha: HELP make me feel better :(

ept sucks, I swear it. I'd test with another frer tomorrow with fmu and see about bloodwork Monday if it's darker.

I don't know ept, but test with a frer tomrw morning, & I'm sure it'll be fine. Maybe ept isn't very sensitive?

I'm still waiting for the dr to call me back I am sooooooo stressed I can't take this wtf??? Why does this happen to me? I think I might see a faint line in on it now but it;s been awhile. :(

How many dpo are you, & when is af due? You've prob already said but I can't remember. If af isn't due yet, then there will only be a very tiny trace of hcg at the moment. Don't worry, think positive.

Hi ladies, just wanted to say i'm still here praying for all of you! I just haven't felt like posting. I've had a very stressful month and I'm NTNP. I'm praying for all of you prego's that your little ones stick and you have an easy nine months. For the rest of you i'm praying you all get BFP's soon!

Mtln I'm praying that this doesn't turn out like last month for you!

Well girls sitting in waiting room to have myt blood drawn the Dr. Ordered it stat so I will have results today pray for me girls puuuuleeezz. Keep u posted.

Fx and prayers for you mtln. Your FRER from yesterday looked great, I hope you HCG is still good. Don't sweat it too much if it's low. I had a positive on my FRER and my first blood draw HCG was only 9, so apparently it's very sensitive. My numbers kept increasing though.

Meggie, sorry you are having a stressful month, but good work on NTNP. I'm sure you could use a month off after everything and who knows what might happen ! :D

Hi to all the other ladies. I've been reading threads but haven't replied much since I was out of town. I didn't have the best reception on my phone so posting was a pain. But I'm back from a wonderful visit with my sis and her kiddos. Hope everyone had a great Xmas and New Years. Thinking of everyone with their BFPs (yay for the new ones!!!) and ttc.

good luck MTLN
I didnt get a call back from mine yet, if not call by monday it means negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"