Be my buddy?

rainysunshine

Reaction score
I'm looking for a buddy. My buddy got her bfp. I'm very excited for her, but I don't want to bring her down with my ttc worries. So I'm looking for a new buddy to talk with. I'm 21, OH is 23. I'm from the US. I am on ttc cycle one, but this cycle is going on and on (cd36, 19dpo, bfn). I've been on bc for so long I don't remember my periods before it. Maybe I'll be lucky for you, too!

Hi, I'll be your buddy! I'm ttc #1, this will be our 3rd cycle. I'm also 21, will be 22 in a few days tho... DH is 27 and we got married last August! I was on the pill for almost a year, but I had problems with it so came off about half a year ago. Maybe this will be your lucky month... no af yet... maybe you'll get a bfp soon!!!

Yay! Happy early birthday, first of all. I just turned 21 a few months ago, and got the best birthday present ever, my first neice! Congrats on your anniversary, too. OH and I are not married yet, but plan to be soon, maybe around spring break. I'm hoping this is my lucky month, and acting like it is until I get definitive news from a blood test.

Where are you in your cycle? Do you usually have a pretty regular cycle?

Hey I'm on cycle day 11...and yes it's very regular... 28 days usually... I guess you'll find out if yours is soon... Thanks for the congrats :) How long have you and your OH been together?

We've been together about a year and a half, most of which we've lived together. It would be our two year anniversary if we get married over spring break. We are both in school, but I graduate in May (just in time for edd if I get my bfp now) and he was in the army, so they pay for his school and give us money for rent, food, etc. We have two cats, too. Our first children!

I stalked your journal a bit. What are you studying in school? Excited about graduation coming up?

can i be your buddy all mine bar one got their bfps i think i am lucky haha..

4 dpo today, been trying for 6 cycles :(

i am 19

Of course! Hopefully we'll be lucky for each other.

I would be happy right now just to know something, be it af and bfn or bfp. I just want to know! I'm 21 dpo and still just waiting. Very crampy on the left side right now.

Have you seen a doctor yet since you started ttc? What are you doing to keep up with your cycles?

We've been together about a year and a half, most of which we've lived together. It would be our two year anniversary if we get married over spring break. We are both in school, but I graduate in May (just in time for edd if I get my bfp now) and he was in the army, so they pay for his school and give us money for rent, food, etc. We have two cats, too. Our first children!

I stalked your journal a bit. What are you studying in school? Excited about graduation coming up?

Haha we started TTC just in time for us to graduate too.. we're both in school graduating in Dec. I'm studying Psychology and Biologial Sciences. What are you studying? Is your OH still in the army?

Im 25 and came off the bc pill in June, have only had one af but am ttc this month! Been using ov tests but never really got a positive, close but not as dark as they say it should be so unsure if ov or not? Guess just wait to see if af shows or not. Already got little boy who is 3.

Good luck to us all :flower:

Haha we started TTC just in time for us to graduate too.. we're both in school graduating in Dec. I'm studying Psychology and Biologial Sciences. What are you studying? Is your OH still in the army?

I'm studying Economics. OH is studying the music industry and theology. He is on temporary disability retirement, actually. He was injured in Iraq, so he is still paid by the army, 50% active duty pay, but he doesn't do anything with them. His retirement just got extended another year, too. After that they can choose to extend it again or decide he's no longer disabled and he can re-enlist or be discharged.

Still waiting on af here... Doctor will be in order next week to find her. Or my bfp. Either one. At this point, I just want to know which.

Im 25 and came off the bc pill in June, have only had one af but am ttc this month! Been using ov tests but never really got a positive, close but not as dark as they say it should be so unsure if ov or not? Guess just wait to see if af shows or not. Already got little boy who is 3.

Good luck to us all :flower:

Do you chart? I never got a positive on an ov test, but I did get a temp rise so I know I ovulated. What cd are you on? When do you think you ovulated? I'm on cd 38 21dpo. GL to you, too!

I'm studying Economics. OH is studying the music industry and theology. He is on temporary disability retirement, actually. He was injured in Iraq, so he is still paid by the army, 50% active duty pay, but he doesn't do anything with them. His retirement just got extended another year, too. After that they can choose to extend it again or decide he's no longer disabled and he can re-enlist or be discharged.

Still waiting on af here... Doctor will be in order next week to find her. Or my bfp. Either one. At this point, I just want to know which.

Well at least you'll know what it is if you go to the doc this week. My DH is also studying theology :)

How are you doing today? I'm doing okay, but I think I've come down with a cold :(

Well at least you'll know what it is if you go to the doc this week. My DH is also studying theology :)

How are you doing today? I'm doing okay, but I think I've come down with a cold :(

My OH is considering theology for graduate work later, but really wishes he could study it now. The only schools around here that teach it are private, and we can't afford that. So he's just doing that more as a hobby or maybe a minor.

Well, my doctors visit is postponed at least. I felt af coming and went to the bathroom to check it out. I just have a bit of brown mixed in with cm. So if it doesn't turn into a real period, I'll still go to the doctor later, but if it does, we get to start over for next month. OH is really disappointed, but I'm pretty excited. He really wants it to be right now. I'm just ready to get started again and possibly have a normal cycle. So I'm doing really good today. I sewed an adorable baby t-shirt, which cheered me up, and now I get another chance at getting that bfp.

I'm sorry you have a cold! Get some rest and feel better.

Thanks! I'm just relaxing on the couch today doing pretty much nothing :) That's cool that you sewed a baby t-shirt! I should do that! I know how to sew but I don't have a sewing machine :(

Well I'm glad your body is finally giving you some sort of sign!! That's good news!

I love to sew, and very soon after I got into it was my birthday. So my mom (who used to sew all my clothes, as well as those of my 3 siblings) got me a sewing machine. I've already sewn a few outfits for baby-to-be, gender-neutral of course. It helps keep my mind on baby, but off ttc sometimes.

Oooh, relaxing on the couch sounds nice. I don't have a couch...:sad1:

I'm really happy about something going on down there. I was actually going to go to the doctor today once I finished class (just now at 6:30pm here) and was about to call for an appointment when I went to the bathroom and found out it wasn't necessary. Hoping for a May/June baby!

That's really cool I would love to sew some baby clothes :) Well I'm glad your af finally showed so you at least know and you can try again next month :) Any idea if you'd like a boy or girl?

Well, we have two boy cats, and more boy names than girl. Also we like sports a lot, and would dress the baby as such, causing a lot of confusion if it is a girl. So probably a boy. But I can't wait to see OH with a daughter. So of course, I don't care, that's just maybe an oldest idea. I always wanted an older brother (I had 2 older sisters), so I think that would be cool if my daughter could.

What are you hoping for?

Me and DH are both hoping for a girl haha... I think we'd be happy with all girls - he grew up with 3 sisters... and I have 2 brothers... I would love for my daughter to have sisters too... I think eventually I'd want a boy too.. but of course we'd be happy with either :)

Well, I'll have OH send you all his "x" sperm, and you guys can send your "y" sperm and we'll both be sure to have what we want!!! :rofl:

I'm the youngest girl of 6 kids. Three girls first, then three boys. So maybe I just want all mine mixed up. We also want to adopt in the future.

Haha good idea :rofl:

I think adopting would be nice... if we can't have kids that will definitely be our first option :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->