BE POSITIVE, PEE POSTIVE = BFP! Looking for Buddies!

Fingers crossed for you both. I'm in the TWW not sure what DPO - 7 or 6 or 5DPO maybe lol.

I think I Ov around CD14 or CD15 but my ticker says CD16. So not sure, I do not use OPKs. :blush:

Wow this thread has been quite! And that's strange!! haha

Well I've started af.. and I"m now on cd 2.. ultrasound apt. tomorrow.. and then clomid started on cd 5! Wish me luck!

Thanks Ladies!

:babydust:
to you all!

Some good news, Ann. :dust:

Laine, what about you you were testing right?

Heya, Sandy. :hugs:

Hey everyone, glad to hear AF has started Ann, good luck hun x

How is everyone feeling? x

I'm good Tilly
Thinking that I might be out this month we haven't been bd'ing as much as I think we should and I'm not keepimg track of anything this cycle so not sure if this is my month we will have to wait and see

I'm good Tilly
Thinking that I might be out this month we haven't been bd'ing as much as I think we should and I'm not keepimg track of anything this cycle so not sure if this is my month we will have to wait and see

You never know hun the relaxed approach might work, i hope you do get your BFP x

Just got done at my ultrasound apt and everything looked good so I get to start clomid Friday!

Glad to hear that, Ann.

Sandy, don't worry - I feel the same. :hugs:

Tilly, I am good just very tired for the last 3 days. How are you?

I agree with Ann hun hopefull tiredness is a sign for you, i am ok today, symptoms seem to be easing a little x

Hello, sorry I haven't been around much. I am trying to keep myself busy with my games. I always enjoy playing games on my xbox as well as PC - makes me forget everything.

How are you all?

I hope so but I am having cramps on and off which is scaring the hell outta me that the :witch: is on her way. We can only hope.

Tilly, good to know it's easing off. :hugs:

Ann, tons of baby dust. :dust:

I'm on cd 6 here! And hubby just got back this morning from being deployed! Yay! Just in time for my first clomid cycle.

I'm on cd 6 here! And hubby just got back this morning from being deployed! Yay! Just in time for my first clomid cycle.

Great news hun, hopefully 1st time lucky, FXs for you hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->