BE POSITIVE, PEE POSTIVE = BFP! Looking for Buddies!

F

FragileDoll

Hello, there. This is Ana, 25 years old. My DH and I are together for 2 years -married for 4 months, we are TTC #1. Looking for buddies, who can I count on? :friends: :drunk:

Lonely im so lonely, I have no BUDDY, To call my owwnnn. Im so lonely, Im mr. Lonely. :cry:

Hi Ana :)

I'm a newbie to the site and am TTC#4. I posted a thread myself and have only had one reply so far... Am happy to buddy up if you want :)

ixchel

Heya, hun. I see, people don't reply just read and run away. :rofl: I was starting to feel nobody wants to be my buddy. :cry: I'd love to buddy up with you, DH and I are NTNP. But I want a baby so bad that I cried after I my AF showed up this month. I feel so desperate at times. :blush: How long did it take for your #1 ?

Hello!! I have you on my friends list!! I forgot where I met you tho.

Hey there, you're Anna right? We met in one of your buddies thread. How are things at your end?

Yep! I'm good. I've been spotting for 9 days.. Hoping that it will get heavier!

Yep! I'm good. I've been spotting for 9 days.. Hoping that it will get heavier!

How's TTC process going? I doubt it as IB, but they usually don't last for more than 2-3 days. If not then I hope it gets heavier. When were your AF due?

I don't have a time when af is due :( I havn't had a actual pp period since I had my daughter... And I havn't ovulated yet. Soo.. I'm hoping my cycles will go back to normal soon.

Aww, hun. :hugs::hugs: Did you try on Clomid yet? It stimulates ovulation, women with irregular cycles or anovulatory cycles are recommended as per the doctor's advise. I know girls who had tried on Clomid, incredible results. It's jumpstart ovulation in 80% of patients, and about 40% to 45% of women using Clomid will get pregnant within six cycles of use. What does your doctor say?

Heya, hun. I see, people don't reply just read and run away. :rofl: I was starting to feel nobody wants to be my buddy. :cry: I'd love to buddy up with you, DH and I are NTNP. But I want a baby so bad that I cried after I my AF showed up this month. I feel so desperate at times. :blush: How long did it take for your #1 ?

:hugs: I totally get the desperation!
#1 I went of the pill about 3 or 4 months before we started TTC, and the wait nearly killed me LOL.
And then we conceived him in our first cycle of trying :shock:
We DTD every day and that worked for us, and then again with #2, totally freaky.
#3 I think it took 3 or 4 cycles.

We've kind of been NTNP for the last 6mths (more preventing than not though, iykwim..) while we tried to make up our minds if we definitely wanted another or not.
And now I've decided I can't do it any more, I MUST TTC *now* :haha:

I don't have a time when af is due :( I havn't had a actual pp period since I had my daughter... And I havn't ovulated yet. Soo.. I'm hoping my cycles will go back to normal soon.

I'm sorry so for the loss of your daughter, Ryleigh, what a beautiful name :hugs:
Hope your cycle comes back to normal soon :)

Heya, hun. I see, people don't reply just read and run away. :rofl: I was starting to feel nobody wants to be my buddy. :cry: I'd love to buddy up with you, DH and I are NTNP. But I want a baby so bad that I cried after my AF showed up this month. I feel so desperate at times. :blush: How long did it take for your #1 ?

:hugs: I totally get the desperation!
#1 I went of the pill about 3 or 4 months before we started TTC, and the wait nearly killed me LOL.
And then we conceived him in our first cycle of trying :shock:
We DTD every day and that worked for us, and then again with #2, totally freaky.
#3 I think it took 3 or 4 cycles.

We've kind of been NTNP for the last 6mths (more preventing than not though, iykwim..) while we tried to make up our minds if we definitely wanted another or not.
And now I've decided I can't do it any more, I MUST TTC *now* :haha:

I'm sorry so for the loss of your daughter, Ryleigh, what a beautiful name :hugs:
Hope your cycle comes back to normal soon :)

Whoa! conceiving in the first cycle sounds great. We do not BD everyday, maybe just 4-5 days prior my Ov. Since we are waiting to get our own place before we could DTD everyday. DH and I are living with his parents, thinking to move out soon. Good luck TTC, hun.

Anna, I was stalking your journal. Sorry to hear about your loss, sweetheart. Heaps of baby dust to you. :hugs::hugs:

I've been going to the dr lately. And she hasn't 'really mentioned letting me use clomid just yet. But I am getting testing for pcos and she said if I have it she'll put me on metiforin and if I dont have patience for that since it could take 6 months that she said she would give me something to help me ovulate.. which I'm guessing she mean't clomid. So we'll see what happens.

I see, hope everything goes well and as planned. Good luck, girl. I too doubt she meant Clomid, those are the only things that stimulates ovulation. :hugs:

And I call in a week to find out my results. So hopefully I'll get answers and help!

How have you been?

I'm good, AF left 5 days back. Probably, in my fertile period not sure as I never used any kind of OPKs and BBT charts. DH's birthday coming next week, so confused what to gift him. It always drive me nuts to select a gift for him, there are no choices with men's item - clothes or watches or wallets that's it. :growlmad: No choice in clothes though only shirts and pants just the colors/patterns are different. :wacko: When it comes to man gifting woman, they are flooding with choices - cosmetics, jewellery, millions of designer dresses blah.

That's good. I hope you get the bfp! Getting gifts for guys is hard! Tomorrow is actually my hubbys bday but we got each other iphone 4's.

I don't actually have enough money for the Iphone. How much did it cost you?

Oh men are sooo hard to buy for!!

Last year I got my DH an Ipod touch cos he's been banging on about it forever... He wants an Ipod too, but we can't afford one either.

Hmm and now I can't remember what I got him this year and it was only a few months ago :blush::haha:

Oh men are sooo hard to buy for!!

Last year I got my DH an Ipod touch cos he's been banging on about it forever... He wants an Ipod too, but we can't afford one either.

Hmm and now I can't remember what I got him this year and it was only a few months ago :blush::haha:

You keep forgetting other things because you think a lot about TTC. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->